PDA

View Full Version : Episode III Spy Report: A new "albino" Jedi?

I am Jabba the Hutt
09-22-2003, 09:14 AM
Quoted from www.theforce.net

EP3: SPY REPORT: New Character Description
Mon, Sep 22, 03 09:05:55 AM EDT

Spyfox is an insider who shares their first report today, but has proven themselves to us behind the scenes previously. They know what they are talking about, so if you want to read a description of a new character in Episode III this has our stamp of approval. Great report - but beware of spoilers below!
There's a new Character In Episode Three.
During breaks on Stage 7, Ewan, Hayden and a mystery actor would sit in buggys outside the entry door on the backlot and stretch their legs. The last time they did this was just two, maybe three weeks ago. The mystery actor was there several days in a row and looked a little like an albino Jedi with white eyebrows and a creamy white beard similar to Liam Neeson's beard in TPM - he had quite pale skin and appeared human, and about the same height as Ewan McGreggor.

His gaze was disturbing to behold (perhaps it was the young face behing the short white beard and hair) and he was dressed as a Jedi and carried a lightsaber. Sometimes, Nick Gilliard (choreographer) would sit in the gutter with them. This "Milky Bar" kid was mysterious in that he was often there in uniform with the other two Jedi.

Hayden's costume was dark brown, almost black pleather and all three wore great big boots. The dark leggings on their costumes each appeared dirty as though they'd been rolling in talc. They would always look up to see who was driving past them and seemed bored whist waiting for the sets to be prepared for each take.

When the alarm sounded, they would enter the small door on the side of the stage and the amber flashing "Filming In Progress" light would come on again. But this new character looked very much like an albino Jedi. His costume -from memory- was darker than Ewans, much like Hayden's.

Wouldn't it be great to have a Jedi that looked kinda like Saruman??

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-22-2003, 10:20 AM
Quoted from www.theforce.net

Wouldn't it be great to have a Jedi that looked kinda like Saruman??
Yeah . . . he's called Count Dooku. :crazed:

kdp100
09-22-2003, 11:01 AM
Surely not Christopher Lee's stunt-double...?

I am Jabba the Hutt
09-22-2003, 11:13 AM
Yeah . . . he's called Count Dooku. :crazed:

ahhh I can't believe I posted that! :eek: Yeah, I'm wondering though if this new Jedi has a white beard and white hair and a white robe like Saruman and Gandalf the White. Or would George not want to blatantly copy Lord of the Rings? Then again, he did copy the Wizard of Oz completely. :)

Turambar
09-23-2003, 07:54 PM
It'd be cool if Obi-Wan had a new padawan. but its probably like you said, dooku's stunt double.

scruffziller
09-25-2003, 11:10 AM
Oh great this sounds like they are tyring to copy off from The Matrix with the albinos..............:rolleyes:

scruffziller
10-01-2003, 12:12 PM
I wonder if this new Asajj Ventress(from the Clone Wars) is going to be involved in eps 3