PDA

View Full Version : Windu/Tyranus UNLEASHED?

keithfite
09-22-2003, 10:47 PM
Does anyone know a place or site on th net where I could pick these up. They are the only 2 I need. I never have seen dooku in stores, and only saw mace once. I think I have checked every store on the net, and nobody has them in stock. I have checked TRU,KB, KEBco, Brians toys, amoktime, yestertoys, EE, action planet, and a few others. Does anyone know where to get them ?
any help would be great. thanks

bobafrett
09-22-2003, 11:23 PM
I could check at a TRU near my house for you. One question, does the package condition matter to you, or do you open them? I'm fairly sure that a TRU just a town or so over had them last Saturday, and they looked as if they had been there for awhile.

keithfite
09-22-2003, 11:41 PM
bobafrett, thanks for the offer, thats was really cool of you. But jedi master guyute just told me of a site that had them both for $25 each. so I ordered them. I thank you again for the offer to check bobafrett and thanks guyute for finding that site.

bobafrett
09-22-2003, 11:51 PM
Wow, but I think they are 16.99 each at TRU. But as long as you can complete the set, more power to you! I love the unleashed line! Waiting for the Yoda/Solo wave that I preordered from EE. I probably paid about $25 each wiith the shipping charges. But then I haven't found any of the recent waves at retail, so online is the way to go for some toys.

kool-aid killer
09-23-2003, 10:10 AM
A month or so ago i was able to find multiple ones of both figures and i traded two of them to fellow forum members and sold one to another. They all had been at the TRU for ages and werent in very good shape IMO. Now i keep an eye out for this line in case someone else is looking for them.

Lman316
09-23-2003, 03:13 PM
I really didn't have any interest in getting Mace, but I did want a Tyrannus. I could never find that one myself. I think all the stores around my area were shy of this line because they got burned with all the Mauls and Jango Fetts.
And I never got the Leia or the Vader Redux either, and I'm still looking for those two. But I refuse to pay what they're going for on Ebay. Maybe Hasbro will offer both of them for the Jedi Point auctions... or maybe someone here could find those three for me? Pretty please? With sugar on top? :D.

End...

tagmac
09-23-2003, 05:09 PM
Those were the last *new* Unleashed figures I ever saw at retail, and that was at KB over a year ago. I'd ordered them online, but wanted a second Tyranus so I could pose one with the Saber, one with the lightning. Haven't seen them or any of the newer sets since - heck, the TRU by me still has the Pame/Anakin wave! Thank goodness for EE....ordered all the rest of my sets through them.

Darth Poopypants
09-24-2003, 12:20 AM
....I have only seen two Unleashed figs at retail - Maul and Jango, and I've basically looked all over Central Florida! Well, we went to Vegas recently and visited the FAO Schwartz in Caesars Palace and they had EVERYTHING! Every Unleashed and every damn figure you could dream of. Picked up (Unleashed) Tyranus, Sidious, Luke, Obi, Anakin and Vader.