PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooo......anyone Find Fx-7 Wave At Retail....hellooo....anyone There?????

INDIANA
11-27-2001, 06:27 PM
Please don't tell me blankety blankety.anything!

K-Mart

Target

Wal-mart (ha)

TRU (HA-HA)

ACTUAL CHAIN RETAIL STORES!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

JEDIpartner
11-28-2001, 03:29 PM
I'm still waiting here in OHIO as well... it seems that all of the pegs have been restocked with the last wave that came out and they're all just sitting there looking bored!!!

WHAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Jedi Drew
11-28-2001, 08:10 PM
I haven't see anything new in Cleveland- have you? TRU have nothing-Target was way too packed to check out on Friday. Well, good hunting -if I find something I'll post it.....:confused: :confused: :confused:

Wolfwood319
11-29-2001, 02:09 AM
I've heard that these are popping up in California and some other west coast areas. Any truth to this?

These things were supposed to be out in late October weren't they?

Pellaeon
11-29-2001, 12:04 PM
That KiValleyTiger guy from SoCal is the one who said he knew guys who got the FX7 wave (although he did not indicate he had them himself). I live in NorCal and have seen nothing nor have heard of anyone finding this wave.

KiValleyTiger
11-29-2001, 02:49 PM
Actually, it wasn't me. The One posted this msg:

Apperantly the FX-7 wave has hit. I know people who have found it. Has anyone seen them in any of our stores yet. I heard they are showing up at Targets. Also The 2 new figures Snaggletooth and Eath are just popping up in the cases in Hong Kong, so look for those as well. No word on the deluxe wave 2, they hit Hong Kong, but no word of them out here. KI Valley, just wondering if you have come across the FX-7 wave yet, and if so which store?
I havent's seen them yet, not even at one my local Targets which usually gets them early.

Pellaeon
11-29-2001, 03:27 PM
Oops, the 'ol memory is failing me. Well at least I wasn't totally off base, your name was mentioned in the post....

I hope to see these soon. Right now, most of the stores in my area are getting the EW Vader and a reshipment of the R2Q5 waves. Shmi's are pleniful. The only fig. that is getting hit up by the scalpers now is the R2Q5

Wolfwood319
11-29-2001, 03:53 PM
Uggghhhhhh, everyone is getting the reshipments of R2-Q5 wave but still all I see here are the Jar Jars. Anyone seeing Tesseks or Landos?

And when are the Deluxe 2's coming out? Shouldn't that be out by now? Hong Kong got theres almost a month ago, and still nothing here.

I guess Hasbro is trying to spread out its POTJ so it'll last til the end of the line when the new blue cards come out. That's the only thing I can think of. Online stores that don't get there shipments from overseas have pushed back the FX-7 wave to December 2001 release dates. It used to be October/November.

Pellaeon
11-29-2001, 04:40 PM
I have seen plenty of Tesseks and Lando's here in NorCal, along with the Jar Jars. I have only once (in recent weeks) seen the R2Q5's.

JEDIpartner
11-30-2001, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Drew
I haven't see anything new in Cleveland- have you? TRU have nothing-Target was way too packed to check out on Friday. Well, good hunting -if I find something I'll post it.....:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks for the heads up there Jedi Drew!

The One
12-02-2001, 03:12 AM
Rancho Cucamunga or however you spell it, Wal-Mart got the FX-7 wave a few nights ago. They put it out in the middle of the night. Just thought I'd let you know. They are supposedly popping up at all the Wal-Marts in that area, that is the only one I physically saw them at! Good lUck finding these little Bad Boys!

Bothan187
12-03-2001, 01:33 AM
Found them at WAL-MART kids. Oh, don't pass up the Fx-7 unless you don't feel like having one of the best toys ever made! Can you say bad *****$$$?

JEDIpartner
12-03-2001, 02:52 PM
Well... I suppose it's off to WAL-MART for me then!

I just picked up Lando (finally) at Target. I still like the vintage "squidhead" better so I passed on him.

:o

Wolfwood319
12-13-2001, 10:24 PM
Hoooboy!

2 cases of the FX-7 wave and about 30 12'' Luke/Yoda's at my local Wal-mart today. I was afraid that this wave might not make it out to here, but alas, it has been found.

JediMaster
12-17-2001, 04:41 AM
Yup, last Thursday at the Wal-Mart near work, on my 9:00am "lunch" hour. Found 2 of each figure, but with the holiday and all, didn't figure on buying them all... until I had an associate scan them to check the price for me. Much to my great joy, they came up at the price that this particular store recently blew out all their 3-3/4 inch figures for... $1.oo each. One sweet deal for 4 sweet new figures (x2, of course...). Bought 'em all, naturally... total: $8.64.

KENNY GUIDO
12-17-2001, 09:43 AM
dam, i had to pay full price for the figures at UNIONDALE WAL MART on long island. i cant wait for the new 4th WAL-MART to open up in a month!! 2 per county aint cutting it here on long island!

jawa9
12-20-2001, 12:53 AM
Found them at Wal-Mart in Rockingham NC a few days ago. They are most impressive.

jonthejedi
01-02-2002, 05:57 AM
Have found nothing new in Md. area, but...supposedly 1st 4 figs. from FX-7 wave are available thru Star Wars fan club at Wizards. Only 6.99@ if you're a member. I ordered on 12/27. Bad news is they didn't process the order 'til 1/2 because staff is on holiday leave. But, again...they did tell me they were in stock. No Zutton, yet, though.-jonthejedi