PDA

View Full Version : Ep3 Characters in SW Insider #71 Holonet News & CIS Shadowfeed.

Battle Droid
09-23-2003, 12:15 PM
Everyone's favorite wookie Chewbacca, with a white wookie (Chewbacca's father? may not be in Ep3) and a Wookie Warrior. (there's also a Jedi Knight with them, Kai Justiss, he may not be in Ep3.)

Mon Mothma head shot.

Nute Gunray & Lott Dod (in thier AOTC outfits, with what looks like Neimoidian Soldiers (Neimoidian Home Defense Legions actually) standing behind them with BD rifles, they may not be in Ep3.

scruffziller
09-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Everyone's favorite wookie Chewbacca, with a white wookie (Chewbacca's father? may not be in Ep3) and a Wookie Warrior. (there's also a Jedi Knight with them, Kai Justiss, he may not be in Ep3.)

Mon Mothma head shot.

Nute Gunray & Lott Dod (in thier AOTC outfits, with what looks like Neimoidian Soldiers (Neimoidian Home Defense Legions actually) standing behind them with BD rifles, they may not be in Ep3.
Cool more WOOKIES!!!!!!!!!:crazed:

Capitan_Moroni
09-23-2003, 01:29 PM
That sounds awsome! Can you post pics of any of this please?

evenflow
09-23-2003, 01:37 PM
I wish my copy of the insider would come in, please post pics.

[DSS]Pedr0
09-23-2003, 02:08 PM
I wish my copy of the insider would come in, please post pics.
Its shipping already???Wicked!!!

Battle Droid
09-23-2003, 02:16 PM
I would guys but I can't get good enough pics with my webcam.

I don't think I should be posting them anyway, Lucasfilm might jump on my case about it.

Sorry guys.

tagmac
09-23-2003, 08:15 PM
Hopefully this means mine will be coming in tomorrow. Can't wait to see the new pics.