PDA

View Full Version : TRU.com has Gold-band Saga figures and late-release starburst Saga figures in stock

JangoFart
09-24-2003, 11:30 AM
Hi, folks.

I was just killin' time over at toysrus.com and noticed that they have some of the first wave of Gold-band Saga figures (Luke and Vader Throne Room) and some of the last of the Starburst Saga figures (Fett Carkoon, Anakin Secret Ceremony, Chewie Mynock, etc.).

If you haven't gotten these yet, you may want to head on over there. They are $6.99 each.

J

JediTricks
09-24-2003, 08:58 PM
YIKES! No wonder they have 'em, they're 2 bucks above retail plus shipping! Even Kmart's only charging 80 cents more than retail now. Still, I know what it's been like this year, so I can understand why people would go for this sort of price hike.

Darth Jax
09-24-2003, 10:06 PM
or just head over to your local wal-mart, target or KB and pay retail. they finally seem to be arriving at stores and can be found on the shelves, though they seem to be selling fairly briskly.

Emperor Howdy
09-24-2003, 10:43 PM
they finally seem to be arriving at stores and can be found on the shelves, though they seem to be selling fairly briskly.

"Briskly". Now there's a word I've not heard in a long time.

**Emperor Howdy stares at sky while rubbing chin...then snaps his fingers and points at Darth Jax. Several masked men burst in the room and beat Jax repeatedly with large sticks.**

Val Da Car
09-25-2003, 03:34 PM
Beats $9 - $19 to a scalper for Wat or Colemon Trebor

kool-aid killer
09-26-2003, 08:12 AM
The Anakin secret ceremony and Chewie Mynock hunt wave doesnt seem to move as quickly as some of the previous new waves have over here. Now if they had Ephant Mon i would get one.

Dr Zoltar
09-26-2003, 06:04 PM
That's become some of us bought these figures on-line because we thought they'd never make it to retail. :rolleyes: