PDA

View Full Version : Best Thread Ever

plo koon 200
09-27-2003, 11:27 AM
Snce I view these forums as being a community I thought it would be appropiate if everyone who has been chiming into these forums for a few years to state what there favorite thread was and why and to also post a link to it.

derek
09-27-2003, 11:34 AM
my favorite thread was when deadeye gave me advice on "guns, girls and games" but that thread dosen't exist anymore. :D :crazed:

Beast
09-27-2003, 11:44 AM
my favorite thread was when deadeye gave me advice on "guns, girls and games" but that thread dosen't exist anymore. :D :crazed:
ZING!! :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mabudonicus
09-28-2003, 10:23 AM
Yeah, that WAS a fun thread....
Pretty much all of my faves are gone too.... one of them was a classic episode where someone invited someone else to come over to their place and they could try to sort things out the hard way.... that was pretty funny.....
Hmmm...... so many great discussions.... some of my fave threads would have been ones I started, so there's just no proper way... SOMEBODY has to have a favourite that still exisits to link to.....

DarthBrandon
09-28-2003, 10:44 AM
Yeah, that WAS a fun thread....
Pretty much all of my faves are gone too.... one of them was a classic episode where someone invited someone else to come over to their place and they could try to sort things out the hard way.... that was pretty funny.....
Hmmm...... so many great discussions.... some of my fave threads would have been ones I started, so there's just no proper way... SOMEBODY has to have a favourite that still exisits to link to.....

Hmmm, I can't seem to recall that thread, :D who is this Deadeye , that everyone is talking about? :D , who is this someone who invited him to come over and play with some action figures? :D I can't recall any of that, I must of bumped my head a few too many times. ;) I guess I did enjoy a lot of the threads that Deadeye was involved in because they always seemed to turn into something bigger than they were expected to. Some of my favorite threads are post a picture of yourself, the portman thread and the Lanny thread. :crazed: I wish we did still have access to some of the older ones, some are just plain funny.

Jargo
09-28-2003, 11:02 AM
The George lucas quote thread. Dead and gone with all the old forum threads. Fun while it lasted.

Turbowars
09-28-2003, 12:55 PM
Hmmm, I can't seem to recall that thread, :D who is this Deadeye , that everyone is talking about? :D , who is this someone who invited him to come over and play with some action figures? :D I can't recall any of that, I must of bumped my head a few too many times. ;) I guess I did enjoy a lot of the threads that Deadeye was involved in because they always seemed to turn into something bigger than they were expected to. Some of my favorite threads are post a picture of yourself, the portman thread and the Lanny thread. :crazed: I wish we did still have access to some of the older ones, some are just plain funny. LOL, that was when Billyjack told me to come to his place. He talked a bunch of crap about being a gang banger. What a punk.:p

DarthBrandon
09-28-2003, 02:08 PM
LOL, that was when Billyjack told me to come to his place. He talked a bunch of crap about being a gang banger. What a punk.:p

I think you or I may be thinking about a different situation turbowars, I think this is the one involving Deadeye and myself, er I mean the guy who bumped his head, where he invited him to come to his house and play with some action figures (KHHI). The guy who bumped his head even went as far as to give him his address. Still hasn't shown up is what I hear so far. :D Only mabudon can answer that one. :D

scruffziller
09-28-2003, 04:02 PM
Oh the one that is my fav is still on here, but is hidden away for protection and has never been touched. Only a select few of us know of it and are in a somewhat "secret society" that have been there.........:rolleyes:

Kidhuman
09-28-2003, 06:32 PM
Cant pick just one thread. Some are funny and some are just interesting. I will say I enjoyed the dead thread.

billfremore
09-28-2003, 10:52 PM

I'd have to rank that as a favorite too.
Ol' Deadeye sure was insane interesting ;) :crazed:

plo koon 200
09-29-2003, 07:09 PM
I sure wish I could see this thread. No one actually copied what he said... Darn!

billfremore
09-29-2003, 07:20 PM
It's probably best you can't see it, it was very, very silly at times