PDA

View Full Version : Shortage of Sidious?

tagmac
09-27-2003, 10:23 PM
I checked my order with Kebco today, and they are FINALLY listed as "pending." However, two of the figures on my list are still waiting. One is Han Hoth, which I already have one of, and am simply gambling on this being the brown coat version. The other is Sidious. What bugs me is that I preordered him, Waitress Droid, and Faytonni all at once, and yet only the latter two are shipping. Anyone know if Sidious was shortpacked compared to the other two, or is this maybe just a case of Kebco getting more pre-orders for him than the others?

DarthChuckMc
09-28-2003, 12:04 AM
Hey tagmac,
Sidious is shipping even with Faytonni and WA-7. The case breakdown is:

2x Lt. Faytonni
2x WA-7
2x The Emperor....formerly Darth Sidious
1x Coleman Trebor
1x Wat Tambor
1x Luke Skywalker........repack of T-16 Luke, sans T-16 model
1x Darth Vader.........repack of Masters of the Darkside 2 pack Vader
1x SP & JN Archive Droids
1x Ashla and Jempa

Notice that Padme Secret Ceremony has already disappeared. She shipped in the last assortment...wave 13...the case where EVERY figure was ONE per case.

If you are interested, the ratio for that one is:

1x Padme Secret Ceremony
1x Wat Tambor
1x Coleman Trebor
1x Aayla Secura
1x Lama Su with Clone youth
1x Barriss Offee
1x Yoda with Chian
1x Ashla and Jempa
1x RED Battle Droid
1x Darth Maul....repack Masters of the Darkside 2 pack Maul
1x Princess Leia.....repack of Freeze Frame Leia
1x Han Solo......repack of Commtech Han

TheDarthVader
09-28-2003, 12:10 AM
I found two figures of Sidious at a Target. I bought both of them because I like Sidious. Be patient and you should have your Sidious soon!! ;)

I still need:

Coleman Trebor
Padme Wedding
Ashla and Jempa
Yoda and Chian
Aayla Secura
Barriss Offee
Repack Vader
Repack Maul
Repack Solo

tagmac
09-28-2003, 01:45 AM
Hmm......guess it's simply a case of that one being more heavily pre-ordered then.

Turbowars
09-28-2003, 01:58 AM
The case assortments are getting crazy. Just go and look ay EE's and kebcos lists and you will see what I mean.

Jaff
09-28-2003, 07:48 AM
I found sideous at target a couple of days ago. He is equally cased. He's just a classic trilogy character so he will be hard to find compared to Faytonni and WA-7. Hope you find him.