PDA

View Full Version : Kebco orders shipping

tagmac
09-29-2003, 09:29 PM
Just got word that all the figures I pre-ordered are now shipping. Thanks to Scott and Ken for putting up with all of my e-mails, and for an overall great job, especially considering all the problems with Hasbro. :)

Darth Poopypants
09-30-2003, 01:29 AM
....what toys did you have preordered?

JEDIpartner
09-30-2003, 08:13 AM
I contacted KEBco and received a nice e-mail back from Ken regarding the Ultra figures. If you are a club member and have a subscription to receive the deluxe figures, you will automatically receive the Ultra figures. If you do not currently have that subscription, you must add that in order to have them placed on your orders.

Ken assured me that an e-mail will be going out to all members to let them know about this. I just wanted to give all the SSG Forumites a heads-up on this in advance.

Darth Poopypants
09-30-2003, 11:28 AM
....well, they told me my Unleashed just shipped, but here's the kicker. They said that they are unmint due to damage to the card during shipping. They said they will subtract it from the total cost, but it would have been cool if they gave me a chance to decide whether I wanted the damaged cards or to wait for some new ones to come into stock. Oh well, I'm an Unleashed (only) opener so it only sucks if you collect them carded....

keithfite
09-30-2003, 02:56 PM
Kebco deffinately needs big thanks. If they werent sending this stuff out, most of us just wouldnt get it. and I know they take alot of heat. Even I, who consider them the best have gotten impatient before. But they always come through, even with hasbro being as slow as they often can be. It seems some other sites are finally getting some stuff. But none of them has as good of prices and friendly service as Kebco

KEBco
09-30-2003, 03:08 PM
....well, they told me my Unleashed just shipped, but here's the kicker. They said that they are unmint due to damage to the card during shipping. They said they will subtract it from the total cost, but it would have been cool if they gave me a chance to decide whether I wanted the damaged cards or to wait for some new ones to come into stock. Oh well, I'm an Unleashed (only) opener so it only sucks if you collect them carded....

I am not aware of sending anyone non mint merchandise unless they specifically ordered non mint. We had more than enough good product to fill everyone's order. If we did in fact send non mint merchandise without your knowledge, please bring it to my attention - directly. I will correct the problem myself.

Ken
KEBco

JEDIpartner
10-01-2003, 08:18 AM
See...? This is the kind of attention they give their customers and that's why, for each shipment, I can't thank them enough!

Well done!!

stillakid
10-01-2003, 11:28 AM
Just an FYI, One of EVERY Figure doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to get one of EVERY figure. I was under the impression that any 3.75" figures were automatically included in the pre-orders. After inquiring about why the new Cinema Scenes and Army builders weren't showing up on my list, Scott let me know that only the BASIC figures were part of the club, unless you specifically ask for cinema scenes, army builders, and deluxe (although I've gotten deluxe before without asking :confused: ). I'm not sure why there is a distinction made, but there is.

In any case, I think we got that straightened out for the time being. I now have to go back through the wave listings to see what wasn't ordered for me. So, double-check your ordering preferences or else you might not actually be receiving one of every figure like you thought.

:)

JEDIpartner
10-16-2003, 12:05 PM
Yes, that is true. You will get one of every figure in the category you selected (i.e. - basic figures, deluxe figures, multi-packs, etc...).

I received confirmation that a 2-pound box will be arriving tomorrow (Friday, 17 October 2003). this will be the second 2-pound box in the last week!! :happy: I received the second shipment of Screen Scenes last Friday. That shipment contained the first part of each one. I received the second parts in the first shipment. This box appears to have about 12 figures in it. I'm quite stoked!!!

KEBco rules! :D

keithfite
10-16-2003, 01:52 PM
I have a bunch of stuff coming too. clone wars toys, case A00F with coleman, and the waitress droid wave. They said they have it or are getting it in and that they will try to fill all orders for these items. That was in their newsletter. I know they actually have a case and some saga figures that needs to be shipped in stock. But ken told me they have so much in, that they are a little busy right now. But slowly but surely this stuffs getting shipped. and im glad. because im not seeing it in stores.

ANEEL
10-16-2003, 02:23 PM
I have a bunch of stuff coming too. clone wars toys, case A00F with coleman, and the waitress droid wave. They said they have it or are getting it in and that they will try to fill all orders for these items. That was in their newsletter. I know they actually have a case and some saga figures that needs to be shipped in stock. But ken told me they have so much in, that they are a little busy right now. But slowly but surely this stuffs getting shipped. and im glad. because im not seeing it in stores.

OH FOR SURE KEN AND SCOTT AT KEBCO GOOD PEEPS.

bobafrett
10-16-2003, 03:18 PM
I ordered a couple of Cubs figures, Sammy Sosa and Mark Prior. Just can't find those two around the Chicago area. Still waiting, but it's only been a little over a week since I placed my order.

JEDIpartner
10-29-2003, 03:20 PM
I just received this e-mail from KEBco. They deserve a hand. . . !

Recent Pre-Orders and Online Orders

We wanted to address the recent shipping issues and let everyone know when they can expect their latest orders.

The past 2 to 3 months have been extremely busy and we have taken steps to resolve our shipping problems. We have hired 3 new employees that will only be working on shipping and receiving. Our on-line Order Status page has been changed and improved to more accurately show the status of all Online Orders and Pre-Orders.

Over the past 6 to 8 weeks Hasbro has been shipping more regularly. These recent shipments combined with the shipping of earlier waves, that had been delayed, overloaded us with product and orders. We have been continuously shipping 12 to 14 hours a day for the past 6 weeks.

Hopefully by November 7th, 2003 we will be completely caught up and all current Pre-Orders and Online Orders will be filled and shipped. From this point forward there will not be such delays with filling any Pre-Orders or Online Orders. We now have more than enough staff to handle 2 to 3 times the number of orders that we currently receive.

If anyone has questions or concerns about their current orders or future orders please call us at 678 423-0419

There will be someone here continuously from 9am to 9pm Eastern time to answer the phones. For the next week or so it would be better if you called on the phone rather than sending an email.

All Pre-Orders and Online Orders should be completely filled and shipped by Nov 7th, 2003. This includes individual figures and cases. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us. We do not know what the complaint or issue is unless you call. We do not read the forums everyday, so please call us on the phone.

tagmac
10-29-2003, 04:09 PM
Definitely. Excellent job by Kebco. Most e-tailers barely tell you that something has simply been delayed, but they've gone the extra mile to assure us customers who were concerned about our long-delayed orders. Bravo, guys! :)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-29-2003, 04:48 PM
I got that today AND shipment of new figures, CW and Saga!! Rock on!!! :D

bobafrett
10-29-2003, 10:52 PM
Got my Mark Prior and Sammy Sosa figures! Last time I went to the site to see about some 12" figures though, tthe site was having maintenance done. I got that same e-mail, and it's good to see they care enough to contact those of us who do business with them!

JEDIpartner
10-30-2003, 08:13 AM
Yep!!

Sure enough... I had a box waiting for me when I got home! Well done, boys!

JEDIpartner
11-01-2003, 03:30 PM
I had a great chat with Ken yesterday. What a nice guy! He really appreciates the patience of all the club members and promises that they will do their best in the coming year to avoid some of the colossal delays they'd experienced in the last couple months. Apparently they are sitting on a dearth of product; so much that they haven't the proper means of finding it all to get it in the mail at one go. Some of the numbers I was told are just staggering. I must admit that I was really impressed at how they were getting this done at all! Anyhow, things seem to be heading in the right direction and once they can sift through all of the cases Hasblah has shipped, they will be good to go!

tagmac
11-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Got my order in today!!!! Excellent job! :)

keithfite
11-10-2003, 10:41 PM
I got some of my stuff today too. they sent case A008. It was the case canceled by hasbro, but I guess they put a few more together. So I got
Coleman Trebor
Aayla Secura
Bariss Ofee
Re Pack Han, Leia, and Darth Maul
Wat Tambor
Secret Ceramony Padme
Ashla and Jempa
Yoda and Chian
Red Battle Droid
Lama Su and Clone Boy

I still need them to send my jedi 3 packs, waitress droid, emperor, luke, vader, Faytonni and clone wars wave 1

But I know they have some of that. its on hold. The people at Kebco are great. Its great hasbros finally sending stuff to Kebco and the stores. It was quite a dry spell for all. But I got some figures today and they were all in perfect shape. Kebco is the best place online to get figures without a doubt

bkeddinger
11-11-2003, 09:01 AM
Did anybody get the Repack Saga C-3PO figure from Kebco? I can't find it anywhere on my pre-purchase list.

JEDIpartner
11-13-2003, 08:36 AM
There have been so many figures added since that one showed up on the order lists earlier this year so it sorta fell off the viewable page. I haven't gotten that one or the Jango re-issue from that wave yet.