PDA

View Full Version : OK great new Unleashed, but where is wave 6??

Turbowars
09-30-2003, 09:43 PM
I love this, we get word on a new unleashed wave (I love the line BTW) and we have yet to see or here reports of the Boba Fett wave hitting stores. I'd rather pick them you from a TRU than an on-line store.:frus:

TheDarthVader
09-30-2003, 11:00 PM
Good question...I have yet to see the Sidious, Kenobi, Luke wave. I wanted to buy the Sidious from TRU but no luck so far. I also thought about buying the Han Solo but am not sure I will ever find it in a store. :( :( :(

BFett88
09-30-2003, 11:09 PM
I was lucky to find the Luke, Sidious, Obi wave. I never found the Lea Vader wave. But I'm sure that we will never see Han, Yoda or Boba in the store.

Turbowars
09-30-2003, 11:13 PM
I was lucky to find the Luke, Sidious, Obi wave. I never found the Lea Vader wave. But I'm sure that we will never see Han, Yoda or Boba in the store. Yeah found the Jedi Luke wave at TRU, I got the leia and vader from Kebco for 13.99 each, what a great deal. I'm still waiting for EE to get my case, with Fett but the way things have been going I probably wont have the cash.:( We will see.

Darth Poopypants
09-30-2003, 11:47 PM
.....I've yet to find anything in retail in my area other than Maul and Jango, so therefore I buy Unleashed online. Less hassle and I only pay an average of $1-2 above retail (which I save tenfold on gas!). I have every Unleashed now, including the Yoda wave. These things are becoming a bastard to display....

BFett88
10-01-2003, 12:18 AM
How do you get them so cheap?

Tycho
10-01-2003, 12:42 PM
I'd love to find the best on-line prices myself, as I never got Slave Leia.

I did get the Sidious-Luke-Obi-Wan wave at TRU around the time of Comic Con. They showed up maybe 3 times in my area. Once at one TRU, twice at another.

Let's have SOME discussion about the new Unleashed announced though.

Chewie would be sweet throwing a Stormtrooper in the carbon freezing room on Cloud City! That's the best Chewie I think I can imagine. Trying to hold the trash compactor doors apart with his rifle might work alright though. HOW DO YOU WANT TO SEE CHEWIE?

The Clone Trooper will be sweet of course. It'll be just like the Kotoyibushi or whatever it's called. Just the cheap-man's version since it'll be smaller and at least $100 cheaper. I'll buy it and like it of course. But it'll just probably be a Clone firing his blaster in a battle stance on Geonosis just like all our 3-pack figures. What would really be cool is a Clone in the Gunship doorway, sort of sitting and firing, or one in the Gunship's turret bubble! HOW DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE CLONE TROOPER UNLEASHED?

Luke on Hoth is the greatest difficulty to predict. The rumor was it would be a Luke Pilot figure. The best choice between Hoth uniforms is his Rogue Squadron get-up over his snowsuit. Reason? The best Unleashed would feature a snow walker foot stomping on his snowspeeder with Luke Unleashed, hurtling out of the way as he dives for safety! There could be sparks or a little fire like Mace had simulated fire. Or something like that. The Wampa cave stuff would be repetative of the Deluxe figure stuff we're getting next year. If they could somehow make Luke hanging under the AT-AT with his lightsaber out (and keep the portions limited to standard Unleashed size) that'd work too. HOW DO YOU WANT TO SEE LUKE SKYWALKER ON HOTH UNLEASHED?

TheDarthVader
10-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Chewie is going to be awesome no matter how they decide to sculpt him!That is my opinion on Chewie. Would it not be hard to mess up a Chewie unleashed???

I'm not worried about the Clone Trooper. He'll probably be good.

I think they should sculpt Luke when he is ailing from the cold weather right before han gets to him. This could be an awesome unleashed figure. They could show the cuts on his face and his slightly blue skin due to the cold weather. They could have a removeable lightsaber hilt by his side. Or they could sculpt him as he was going up to the AT-AT right before he throws the bomb in it. Or they could sculpt him as he was throwing the bomb with an ignited lightsaber in one hand.

Turbowars
10-01-2003, 08:14 PM
Chewy should be like you said Tycho, I can't think of something better right now. The Clone would be killer in a gun turret, but we all no that will never happen. There's still no reason why Hasbro didn't make them for the Gunship.:mad: I'd like to see the Clone in a running stance and maybe a Blue or Green tooper. I'd like to see Luke in the wampa seen. With him hanging upside down and having the hilt almost at his finger tips. I think it would go good with the new deluxe!! Besides Hasbro has a one track mind and it's easier to just do the same thing in both lines.:D

Darth Poopypants
10-02-2003, 01:33 PM
How do you get them so cheap?

....I get them from Kebco when they have them in unmint cards. They are only $16.99 so it's a good deal and they actually have some in stock. I don't care about the cards since I open my Unleashed. Seeing as the prices on Ebay for Unleashed were CRAZY, I usually order 2 sets and put one up for bid on Ebay and so far they've almost recouped the cost for both sets so really I only paid like $8 in the end for the Yoda wave....

bobafrett
10-02-2003, 02:58 PM
I'd like to see the Luke unleashed with Luke laying on the floor of the Emperors throne room and then you could attach him to the Darth Sidious unleashed and give the Emperors lightning wrath a place to fall down upon.

Chewie, maybe fighting off a Mynock with his crossbow, or up on top of a section of the Falcon doing repairs, or covering his ears from the sounds in the Bepsin cell he is held in.

Clonetrooper I could care less about. They should have shown some respect to the Stormtroopers who were in three movies instead of the Clones who were in just 1 movie so far. I'll still buy one though.

BFett88
10-02-2003, 03:06 PM
What is the web site address for Kebco?

Turbowars
10-02-2003, 07:58 PM
What is the web site address for Kebco? Its at the top of this page to the left. It's a banner.

Turbowars
10-02-2003, 08:00 PM
I'd like to see the Luke unleashed with Luke laying on the floor of the Emperors throne room and then you could attach him to the Darth Sidious unleashed and give the Emperors lightning wrath a place to fall down upon.

Chewie, maybe fighting off a Mynock with his crossbow, or up on top of a section of the Falcon doing repairs, or covering his ears from the sounds in the Bepsin cell he is held in.

Clonetrooper I could care less about. They should have shown some respect to the Stormtroopers who were in three movies instead of the Clones who were in just 1 movie so far. I'll still buy one though. Isn't funny that we *****h about something and still buy it? I do it all the time, LOL:D

Turbowars
10-02-2003, 08:03 PM
....I get them from Kebco when they have them in unmint cards. They are only $16.99 so it's a good deal and they actually have some in stock. I don't care about the cards since I open my Unleashed. Seeing as the prices on Ebay for Unleashed were CRAZY, I usually order 2 sets and put one up for bid on Ebay and so far they've almost recouped the cost for both sets so really I only paid like $8 in the end for the Yoda wave.... Oh now I know why I couldn't buy a set from Kebco, you bought it and put it on e-bay. Thanks!!:evil: I know many do this, but it's not something that should be shared with the rest of us. It ****ses off a lot of people.:frus:

Turbowars
10-05-2003, 12:07 PM
Now there's an advertisement of the Unleashed Yoda in one of the new Comics, so maybe this is a sign that they are coming to retail. If they do, I can see the employees not putting Fett out on the pegs. At least if retail gets them, the price on e-bay with go down.:frus:

jpak001
10-05-2003, 05:18 PM
I gave up on trying at retail when the Leia wave was released (even though I did actually see the Luke wave at TRU once). BigBadToyStore just sent me a notice that my pre-order will be shipping on Monday. Got the set for $55 shipped, which is about the same as the $16.99 retail (after tax and everything).

I can't reccomend BigBadToyStore enough, they've always come through for me!

bobafrett
10-05-2003, 10:55 PM
I got an e-mail from EE stating that my wave 6 unleashed figures have shipped! I doubt you'll find these at retail, I haven't seen any space for them at any retail outlet.

Turbowars
10-06-2003, 12:05 AM
I got an e-mail from EE stating that my wave 6 unleashed figures have shipped! I doubt you'll find these at retail, I haven't seen any space for them at any retail outlet. When did you get this e-mail? I have had mine on pre-order for months now I haven't got a e-mail.

Turbowars
10-10-2003, 10:45 PM
Well, I'm happy to say that I just got my case of Unleashed from EE today right before they closed. I just got done opening them and WOW is the best way to describe them in person! They are 3 of the best in the line. Boba is just awesome, Han is just to cool and Yoda just kicks plain @ss!!!! Now I think I'll have 3 custom cases made for my sealed set. I had to get a case, because the packing is just too nice.:D Hasbro has out done themselves on this wave. I just hope they can keep it up!!! Hasbro gets an A++++ and a big Kiss for this one!