PDA

View Full Version : Clone Pilot still shipping?

Old Fossil
09-30-2003, 11:56 PM
Is the Clone Trooper: Republic Gunship Pilot still shipping with any of the newer waves? I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more in case I decide to get another Gunship, especially if I could find them on the pegs for the usual $4.77-$4.99. Yestertoys had 'em for a long time for, like, $8 non-mint, but that was too expensive for me, and now they too have sold out.

bobafrett
10-01-2003, 12:04 AM
Is the Clone Trooper: Republic Gunship Pilot still shipping with any of the newer waves? I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more in case I decide to get another Gunship, especially if I could find them on the pegs for the usual $4.77-$4.99. Yestertoys had 'em for a long time for, like, $8 non-mint, but that was too expensive for me, and now they too have sold out.

Are those the ones with the guns that attach to the gunship? Or am I thinking of a different clone trooper? I saw a bunch at a Wal-Mart near me. LMK, I think they are still shipping with some of the new waves, because that same store had nothing on the pegs, then they had some of the newer waves and at least 6 of the clone troopers with the guns.

darthzirock
10-01-2003, 05:12 PM
Yes, I'm still seeing these at various Wal-Marts throughout the Charlotte, NC region. Best bet is to hit the Wal-Marts in your area, or even the Target stores. TRU only seems to keep Slave I Pilot Jango Fett figures on their shelves these days! :dead:

Jaff
10-01-2003, 05:27 PM
The clone war pilot's last wave was with Ephant Mon. The clone pilots you are seeing on shelves are from the warehouses that are cleaning out their old stuff. Kay Bee's $1.99 sale is an attempt to clean out their warehouses so they keep getting allot of old stuff. There's a good chance that Toys R Us will do this too around november or early next year. If you want to know what is in the new cases just check out Dar Agol's case assortments in the forums.

jaff

dr_evazan22
10-02-2003, 12:02 AM
I saw a Clone Pilot just last week at TRU, only 1 tho. I need to pick up more now for my CW Gunship.

Old Fossil
10-03-2003, 07:24 PM
Thanks, guys. Guess I'll just keep my eyes peeled on my next big toy run! :)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-03-2003, 09:16 PM
If only I had bought some for the Command Gunship when they were clogging the pegs in every store in my area . . . :dead:

plo koon 200
10-05-2003, 08:15 PM
These sill clog pegs at where I live. For a time these were nearly as common as the Jango pilots.

OC47150
10-06-2003, 08:26 AM
Check Kmart and KB. The clones are still showing up regularly at Kmart, and KB is starting to get some of the newer (early this year) waves of figures, like the destroyer droids.

KB's $2 sale is for the '02 figures; figures released this year like the clone pilot are still $6. Maybe that will change during the holidays or next year. :)