PDA

View Full Version : Help for those wanting to bid on Points Auctions

jjreason
10-01-2003, 06:07 PM
Feeling downtrodden because you can't bid on the auctions? Well it's time to turn that frown upside down! If you'd like to bid, go ahead. All Canadian users who wish to, may use my brother's US address as their mailing address for any items won. He visits my parents in London, Ontario approximately every 2 weeks, and will bring the packages up with him. Arrangements for shipping the packages or picking them up in London would have to be the responsibility of the winner, but at least it gets us in the game.

PM me if and when you need his address, and good luck on the auctions.

evil j
10-05-2003, 09:05 PM
Hey JJ
Kool, I'm in...since I live in London, ON ...wooh oooh.
I can even help out if your bro doesn't have time to ship the figs or whatever.

Feeling downtrodden because you can't bid on the auctions? Well it's time to turn that frown upside down! If you'd like to bid, go ahead. All Canadian users who wish to, may use my brother's US address as their mailing address for any items won. He visits my parents in London, Ontario approximately every 2 weeks, and will bring the packages up with him. Arrangements for shipping the packages or picking them up in London would have to be the responsibility of the winner, but at least it gets us in the game.

PM me if and when you need his address, and good luck on the auctions.

jjreason
10-05-2003, 10:01 PM
Hey, good luck then evil J!! Let us all know what your thousands of points get you...