PDA

View Full Version : Has hasbro stated the kilik is exsclusive?

Yoda'sMaster
10-01-2003, 05:18 PM
Alot of people are whining because the kilik figure is going for so much. Is this just because everyone thinks this is the only way to get this figure? thanks

DarthChuckMc
10-01-2003, 05:28 PM
I think it is because we've seen this figure carded since last October or before, and HASBRO has told us it IS coming, and then it ISN'T coming, and then it's going to a certain retailer, and then it's been dropped, and then it comes out this winter, and then it comes out in 2004, and then..........

They keep coming up with excuses as to why it can't be released. First they said it was never produced, then it turned up as a prototype on eBay...then they said they produced it, but never got passed making the proto...then carded samples turned up on eBay...then they said it has been made as a sample.....then SEVERAL overseas sellers had them on eBay...then the said that it has been made, but is sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting for a retailer.

If they would just sell it on StarWars.Hasbro.com, or let Paizo.com, or give it to Entertainment Earth sell it, we wouldn't be seeing people complaining when it is going for *EDIT* 560,000 Jedi Master Points with 7 days left.

plo koon 200
10-01-2003, 05:35 PM
Who knows how many were produced. The way Hasbro was acting about it I wouldn't be surprised if the one that they are giving away was the only one that they had.

Turbowars
10-01-2003, 06:54 PM
I think it is because we've seen this figure carded since last October or before, and HASBRO has told us it IS coming, and then it ISN'T coming, and then it's going to a certain retailer, and then it's been dropped, and then it comes out this winter, and then it comes out in 2004, and then..........

They keep coming up with excuses as to why it can't be released. First they said it was never produced, then it turned up as a prototype on eBay...then they said they produced it, but never got passed making the proto...then carded samples turned up on eBay...then they said it has been made as a sample.....then SEVERAL overseas sellers had them on eBay...then the said that it has been made, but is sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting for a retailer.

If they would just sell it on StarWars.Hasbro.com, or let Paizo.com, or give it to Entertainment Earth sell it, we wouldn't be seeing people complaining when it is going for 14,000 Jedi Master Points with 7 days left. So true, so true:(

evenflow
10-01-2003, 08:00 PM
Its too bad because this is the only cantina set figure i really wanted and was actually hoping one would be included int he auction. I knew there woul dbe tight competition for it, but things have gotten ridiculous. I hope that they work this stuff out.

DarthChuckMc
10-01-2003, 08:02 PM
http://www.jedimasterpoints.com/Scripts/ListingInfo.asp?LotNo=76899962

anyone have 9,999,997,349 JMP I can borrow?

Yoda'sMaster
10-01-2003, 08:04 PM
http://www.jedimasterpoints.com/Scripts/ListingInfo.asp?LotNo=76899962

anyone have 9,999,997,349 JMP I can borrow?

sorry i only have 9,999,997,348 jmp :cry:

Boba Fetish
10-02-2003, 04:16 AM
I have one JMP to tack on to that to get your number. We'll split it three ways. I'll let you have dibs on which parts you guys get since you're contributing billions more points than me. :D

force
10-02-2003, 08:38 AM
I have been trying to pull up the Mickey Mouse auction for two and a half days now (I know it started 10/01/03). I keep getting a message that the page will not display when I click on join the auction. Can someone post a link of the of one of the pages in the auction, maybe I can get in this way?

Kidhuman
10-02-2003, 09:51 AM
Unless you have 9 tra-trillion-billion-points, it aint worth it.

bobafrett
10-02-2003, 01:30 PM
Unless you have 9 tra-trillion-billion-points, it aint worth it.

***Bobafrett walks over to the Xerox machine and proceeds to make 9 tra-trillion-billion copies of his JMP's***