PDA

View Full Version : I want Kitik Keed'Kak

Boba Fetish
10-02-2003, 03:12 AM
I Want Kitik Keed'kak.

plo koon 200
10-02-2003, 09:03 AM
I want Kitik Keed'Kak and while Hasbro is at can they give us the other two Cantina sets, not that they are any good. And what about Wave 2 of Accessory sets.

Allright, Kitik will do for now.

Jaff
10-02-2003, 09:43 AM
Hasbro it is not like something is stopping you from releasing them. Just Do it. I wouldn't mind getting the Dr. Evezan to. You really need to finish what you start!

Kidhuman
10-02-2003, 10:42 AM
Heck, I missed Wuher the first time around, and WANT KITIK KEED'KAK. Dont Kak on us hasbro, give himand his friends up.

evenflow
10-02-2003, 11:16 AM
She is the only figure worth anything in the set. I want her too.

bobafett07728
10-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Maybe this ridiculous Jedi Master Points nonsense will actually help us get this figure. It is obvious that they produced it, maybe they are just trying to gauge how much we actually want it. If the bidding for this type of figure is out of control (which it already was hours after the damn thing was listed,) maybe that will justify (to them) a reason to actually release the figure. I know I am really stretching here, but I am just trying to find some good in this whole Jedi Master Point debacle. All in all. . . give us Kitik Keed'Kak, the rest of the Cantina Sets, and anything else that has been promised/rumored that is sitting in the dark catacombs underneath Hasbro's lair collecting dust. Just my two pennies.

Dr Zoltar
10-02-2003, 01:13 PM
I want all of Wave 2 of the cantina set.

And a curved bar piece. And the middle thingy which looks like it stores all the drinks.

mtriv73
10-02-2003, 03:51 PM
I agree. The more Cantina aliens the better. I realize you are not likely to go through all the production costs of inventing a new figure if it will only sell to collectors, but this one has been designed, tooled, and produced in at least some quantities. If nothing else, make it a fan club exclusive or an online exclusive through Entertainment Earth etc. like the army builder sets. At any rate Hasbro, please release this figure. We're all dying to give you our money for this and several other toys (read as R5-D4 and the sandcrawler).

P.S. Hasbro, way to go on the Wampa and escape pod sets etc. Next year looks great and I guarantee you'll be getting a lot of my discretionary money because of it. Keep it up.

bobafett07728
10-02-2003, 05:10 PM
I knew it would happen. . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3148208794

Just when you think they didn't produce them. . . it shows up on ebay. Notice how "buy it now" was used almost immediately. How many more do you think this guy will put on eBay? Every other day, or just every other week? $89.99 is such a bargain. . .

bobafett07728
10-02-2003, 05:12 PM
This seller also had one end a little over a week ago. . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3146514151&category=2476

An absolute steal at $59.99. . .

So how many of these figures do we think are out there? Hasbro. . . any answers. . . Hasbro. . . ?!?!?!

jjreason
10-02-2003, 07:41 PM
If people are selling carded versions, I would think they exist in high numbers. Patience everyone, patience..... someone will pick these up, and next year they'll be on clearance just like wave I. Remember, you heard it here first!!! (and no, I don't have any insider info or anything, just a gut feeling).

Kebco was offering these figures (both Kitik alone, and full sets of Cantina wave II) to members of their figure clubs on the exclusive page when last I looked. Are they still there? Way cheaper than those ebay "deals"......

EDITED: Just went over to Kebco, they've got them on the exclusives page for 12.95 each.

evenflow
10-02-2003, 10:00 PM
I have no cash flow, but i would consider dishing out the money. Maybe not, I dont know, but i do know i want this figure.

droidekas2
10-06-2003, 11:54 AM
Are they exclusive to Kebeco?? Does it list a release date? Or is it just a dead end preorder like what Brian's Toys is doing??
You can not access the Member's only page if you are a member of their "one of every figure club". Can those of you who are members get more than one figure or is it limited to one per member?? Can you get more for other people??

Dr Zoltar
10-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Funny you should mention that, droidekas2. I had the Wave 2 cantina figures on preorder from Amoktime. I finally cancelled my order after 5 months of no updates. Then they removed the availablity to preorder these figs from their site.

jjreason
10-07-2003, 07:36 AM
Well, I think we could probably be talked into ordering extras. I for one would want the money before ordering, so as not to brutalize my credit card more than it has been already.

scruffziller
10-08-2003, 09:52 AM
I am waiting on Brian Toys to get 'em in.

Boba Fetish
10-08-2003, 08:49 PM
I preorderd on Brians Toys too. I sure hope they can deliver. I would have preorderd on Kebco toys as well 'cause I heard the Member's Exsclusive page supposedly has this on preorder too. Unfortunately you have to order all their gazillion figures to get into that page. That's more money than I am willing to dish out for a bunch of figures I already have.

evenflow
10-09-2003, 09:06 AM
I tried hitting p Kebco too, but just too much stuff to order. I really want this figure. I hope that Hasbro straightens this all up. Why is it we dont have a problem finding figures we don't want.

Boba Fetish
10-13-2003, 04:11 AM
I Still Want Kitik Keed'kak

mark2d2
10-13-2003, 05:30 PM
I want her as well. . .

Kidhuman
10-14-2003, 09:20 AM
I Still Want Kitik Keed'kak

Who doesn't???????

Turbowars
10-15-2003, 01:05 AM
Who doesn't???????Me. Who gives a crap? Not me, do you hear me hasbro? I don't want it. Hey, a little reverse pschology never hurts.:p

Hellboy
10-15-2003, 01:08 AM
Fast Forward >>
six months from now..................The Cantina Wave 2 sets are warming pegs everywhere and everyone has a Kitik Keed'kak that wants one.

I think patience will pay off in the long run. Spending an unfair amount of $ on online retailers pre-orders will only upset you when these show up at retail first and for much less. :(

TheDarthVader
10-15-2003, 04:57 PM
I agree with Hellboy. I have faith that these WILL show up at a retailer. It might be Target...who knows. Patience is a virtue. We will all get a Kitik sooner or later. :)

Turbowars
10-15-2003, 07:22 PM
I agree with Hellboy. I have faith that these WILL show up at a retailer. It might be Target...who knows. Patience is a virtue. We will all get a Kitik sooner or later. :)yeah, more like later. This is all a big game with hasbro. It's just to get us all crazy for the line. It's going to back fire, but then again we are still here. Maybe it's working.;)