PDA

View Full Version : Before The Helmet

Pages : 1 [2]

Nat'smistress
04-14-2004, 03:09 PM
No problem Darkness Shroud. On my travels I have met many a kind stranger who has helped me with star wars info and fed and watered me. Now that I am settled I would like to return the favour and help those who can't afford it.:)

This is the greatest site ever and you are wonderful contributors - I just want to do my share.:)

Darkness Shroud
04-14-2004, 03:27 PM
You still should not buy it for other people to enjoy.:)

Battle Droid
04-15-2004, 07:57 PM
The newest one is of Padme & Anakin, and Padme's wearing the japor snippet necklace Anakin gave her in Episode I.

Pendo
04-16-2004, 03:01 AM
The newest one is of Padme & Anakin, and Padme's wearing the japor snippet necklace Anakin gave her in Episode I.
...and Anakin is wearing hardly anything at all :crazed:!

You can tell Padmé's pregnant also, she looks about 3 months pregnant.

PENDO!

Battle Droid
04-16-2004, 07:40 AM
I didn't care to much for shirtless Anakin, but Padme's looking HOT! :eek:

[DSS]Pedr0
04-16-2004, 07:51 AM
I didn't care to much for shirtless Anakin, but Padme's looking HOT! :eek:
IMO, looks like she has some "fat" arms in that pic. Looks weird. :confused:

arctangent
04-16-2004, 08:20 AM
...and Anakin is wearing hardly anything at all :crazed:!PENDO!

well, they are married after all :eek: !

rbaumhauer
04-16-2004, 08:57 AM
I still don't get how Beru (and Owen for that matter) are supposed to age so much in the next 18-20 years between EIII and ANH. Guess it must be those Tatooine suns!

I've brought this up in another thread a couple months ago - the whole timeline has been shifted since the OT, and Owen and Beru's ages are the most visible evidence.

According to the Annotated Screenplays, Owen is supposed to be in his mid-50s in ANH, and going by his appearance in AOTC, we lost at least a decade somewhere. Also, according to the Annotated Screenplays again, Vader/Anakin is supposed to be in his mid-60s in ROTJ - this puts us closer to two decades lost somewhere. I can tell you where I think they went and why, but that's a different topic altogether.

InsaneJediGirl
04-16-2004, 12:51 PM
I just saw the picture and no complaints here...Although the robe could go ;)

swfan923
04-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Could some one PLEASE e-mail it to me? I really want to see it!:cry:

My e-mail address is swfan923@ctc.net

vadersvette
04-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Could some one PLEASE e-mail it to me? I really want to see it!:cry:

My e-mail address is swfan923@ctc.net

Me too! Pleeease? lol lol lol
My email is vadersvette@yahoo.com

Nat'smistress
04-17-2004, 05:21 AM
Hello, I have hyperspace now and I am happy to email pictures/articles to uk fans who would like it. If uk fans don't want them then I am happy to extend the offer to worldwide sw fans. I am sorry for not putting them up directly here but when I have posted pictures/photographs on forums before they have been taken for personal websites without crediting me. I caught three webmasters who did this.

I am happy to share the pictures with those who can't afford to have hyperspace or who cannot purchase it for some reason. :) Just leave your email addresses and I'll post them to you over the weekend. :)

Best wishes from Nat's mistress. :D

swfan923
04-17-2004, 09:30 AM
If you do share them with me, I will give you full credit :)

Nat'smistress
04-17-2004, 10:36 AM
Hello swfan923, :)

I am happy to email you the picture. My email address for you and for those who would like the picture/s is as follows:

nats_mistress@yahoo.co.uk.

Obviously, I would prefer the pictures to go to those who cannot afford hyperspace and not webmasters who will take the pictures for their own sites when they can afford it themselves.

Forgive me for being Miss Social Conscience! I just want to help those fans who are hard up as I was helped by kind strangers when I couldn't afford sw goodies.:D

Again, anyone who would like the recent picture/s and can't afford hyperspace please feel free to email me and I'll send it to you.:D

Elliejabbapop
04-17-2004, 01:03 PM
OMG...:eek: Anakin is soooo HOT!!!!!!!!!:crazed:

Jek Porky 2002
04-17-2004, 01:30 PM
I thought Padme was supposed to be more like 8 or 9 months pregnant by Episode III, not 3 months!

Elliejabbapop
04-17-2004, 01:51 PM
I agree. How can she be three months pregnant? Don't men know anything about pregnancy? Looking at the photo, she must be seven or eight (more probable) months pregnant.

Pendo
04-17-2004, 03:57 PM
I agree. How can she be three months pregnant? Don't men know anything about pregnancy? Looking at the photo, she must be seven or eight (more probable) months pregnant.
The bump isn't that big! Unless it's disguised REALLY well.

PENDO!

Elliejabbapop
04-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Oh, give me a break! Take out the dress and you'll notice she's almost done.

Boba Rhett
04-18-2004, 03:38 AM
Seeing as how I think hyperspace is not only one of the worst things Lucas has ever done to his fans but one of the worst things perpetrated on any fans ever, click me (http://www.natalieportman.com/picstemp/gasp.jpg).

I'd say she's not much more than ~6-7 months along. She's carrying twins afterall. When twins are almost full term the mother looks like she could pop not only in the front but also the sides. ;)

Darkness Shroud
04-18-2004, 04:10 AM
Thankyou Boba Rhett great picture!:) Nats arm's look just fine and dandy to me!

Elliejabbapop
04-18-2004, 05:11 AM
I guess we'll just have to wait to find out who was right about the pregnancy. I agree with Boba Rhett about Hyperspace, but I also think that about the hideous Clone Wars cartoon series.:mad:

Pendo
04-18-2004, 05:18 AM
I guess we'll just have to wait to find out who was right about the pregnancy. I agree with Boba Rhett about Hyperspace, but I also think that about the hideous Clone Wars cartoon series.:mad:
I agree about the Clone Wars cartoon also, I didn't like it :(.

But about Hyperspace, I think it is a really great service from LucasFilm :).

PENDO!

JEDIpartner
04-18-2004, 08:59 AM
Mmmm... Natalie looks beautiful and this is about the first time I am finding myself crushing on HAYDEN! :eek:

Elliejabbapop
04-18-2004, 01:00 PM
I agree about the Clone Wars cartoon also, I didn't like it :(.

But about Hyperspace, I think it is a really great service from LucasFilm :).

PENDO!
Yes but couldn't Lucasfilm have shown the pictures for free?:dis:

[DSS]Pedr0
04-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Yes but couldn't Lucasfilm have shown the pictures for free?:dis:Gotta pay the bills on the webservice somehow, no??

Elliejabbapop
04-18-2004, 01:49 PM
I think the whole Hyperspace idea is just a way to make money by taking advantage of Star Wars fans!:neutral:

Pendo
04-18-2004, 02:29 PM
I think the whole Hyperspace idea is just a way to make money by taking advantage of Star Wars fans!:neutral:
Well it's a business, and the whole purpose of a business is to make money. So yes they ARE in it to make money. The original Star Wars movie in 1977 was mde to make money but nobody complained about that!

Although they are trying to make money, I don't think they're taking advantage of Star Wars fans. They need to pay their bills, and get more money to put into other movies, DVDs and merchandise.

They are not forcing you to buy hyperspace, I don't collect the Hasbro toys, so I don't complain about them making more toys to make more money :rolleyes:.

Anyways, there are enough threads out and about discussing hyperspace. I suggest you find one of those if you want to complain :rolleyes:.

PENDO!

Elliejabbapop
04-19-2004, 07:20 AM
I don't think the original 1977 Star Wars was made just for money. They didn't expect much success did they? By the way, is this a forum or not? Can't people complain without being told to bugger off (excuse the language)?:mad:

JEDIpartner
04-19-2004, 08:38 AM
Hmmm... I don't think that most people do things to LOSE money. So, I would have to say that, yeah, he made the movie HOPING to make money!

hango fett
04-19-2004, 09:43 AM
man padme` looks good even when pregnant! i can't wait for this movie!
HF

Elliejabbapop
04-19-2004, 11:10 AM
Well, how about he did it because the theme was new at that time?:)

Sebulba_Fett
04-19-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by rbaumhauer
I've brought this up in another thread a couple months ago - the whole timeline has been shifted since the OT, and Owen and Beru's ages are the most visible evidence.

According to the Annotated Screenplays, Owen is supposed to be in his mid-50s in ANH, and going by his appearance in AOTC, we lost at least a decade somewhere. Also, according to the Annotated Screenplays again, Vader/Anakin is supposed to be in his mid-60s in ROTJ - this puts us closer to two decades lost somewhere. I can tell you where I think they went and why, but that's a different topic altogether.Thanks for the input!:)

karinations
04-20-2004, 05:32 PM
Seeing as how I think hyperspace is not only one of the worst things Lucas has ever done to his fans but one of the worst things perpetrated on any fans ever, click me (http://www.natalieportman.com/picstemp/gasp.jpg).

I'd say she's not much more than ~6-7 months along. She's carrying twins afterall. When twins are almost full term the mother looks like she could pop not only in the front but also the sides. ;)

Wow thanks for posting the pic man you rule.
I don't actually own a credit card ( i said bye to those long ago) so i can't get Hyperspace.
I do think it's pretty much milking the fans and it's lame.
And i would say that if i had it.
What, Lucas needs the cash?
C'mon.
This content should be on the site, it might help more people regain an interst in the series.
They need all the help they can get right now.
This is like Blue Oyster Cult charging people $75 dollars a ticket.
Raping the die hards.

-V-

http://www.karinations.com

karinations
04-20-2004, 05:36 PM
And im glad people are posting the pix here.
Not because i'm getting something for nothing, no one should be charged for this stuff anyway it's asinine, it's because it's a good way to undermine a service like this.
The only way you could do it IS by posting the pix.
Sh*t if i had Hyperspace i would make a whole section on one of my sites for content from it.

-V-

Elliejabbapop
04-21-2004, 06:40 AM
Wow thanks for posting the pic man you rule.
I don't actually own a credit card ( i said bye to those long ago) so i can't get Hyperspace.
I do think it's pretty much milking the fans and it's lame.
And i would say that if i had it.
What, Lucas needs the cash?
C'mon.
This content should be on the site, it might help more people regain an interst in the series.
They need all the help they can get right now.
This is like Blue Oyster Cult charging people $75 dollars a ticket.
Raping the die hards.

-V-

I completely agree :D !!!

vadersvette
04-21-2004, 03:30 PM
I completely agree :D !!!
Amen to that! :crazed:

kruschti
04-23-2004, 12:04 PM
If someone wants the new Pic:
BTH28 (http://starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/BTH28.jpg)

Darkness Shroud
04-23-2004, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the pic Kruschti.:)

kruschti
04-25-2004, 12:14 PM
My opinion over the thing with the hyperspace:

I have also no hyperspace, but a friend sends the pictures to me. Why
shouldn't I get it without hyperspace, and the others? Like that
something would be really unfair!

chewbacca71
04-25-2004, 01:49 PM
Well, how about he did it because the theme was new at that time?:)

What? How was the theme new at the time? The story told has the same premise of many stories throughout the ages. A young warrier going to fight evil with the advice of a older wiser mentor, who triumps over evil.

If you meant sci fi, then I don't understand that either. There have been many, many years of sci fi movies, and these were even based on the serials of the 50's.

What is so horrible about someone trying to make money? That is what makes the world go around. Why should everything be free? What is so wrong with people trying to cover their costs? Do you think you should be given access to the internet for free? Why not give you a computer for free to?

Sorry for getting of the topic of "Before The Helmet". Thanks Pendo for originally starting posting these, and the others that have submitted pics. I have enjoyed them a lot.

kruschti
04-26-2004, 06:19 AM
Your right! The internet should not be for free, but we pay for the internet, and canīt see all! Why should we pay for Hyperspace when we payd for the internet before? Hyperspace is in the internet, and we pay for the internet, and we canīt go to Hyperspace! This is really unfair!:ermm:

And here in Germany, its really hard to find a way to come into Hyperspace, if you have no credit card

Elliejabbapop
04-26-2004, 08:17 AM
What? How was the theme new at the time? The story told has the same premise of many stories throughout the ages. A young warrier going to fight evil with the advice of a older wiser mentor, who triumps over evil.

If you meant sci fi, then I don't understand that either. There have been many, many years of sci fi movies, and these were even based on the serials of the 50's.

What is so horrible about someone trying to make money? That is what makes the world go around. Why should everything be free? What is so wrong with people trying to cover their costs? Do you think you should be given access to the internet for free? Why not give you a computer for free to?

Sorry for getting of the topic of "Before The Helmet". Thanks Pendo for originally starting posting these, and the others that have submitted pics. I have enjoyed them a lot.
Very easy to say this now isn't it? :evil: Have a look at sci-fi movies before Star Wars. Not exactly the same thing, eh?

Pendo
04-26-2004, 08:39 AM
On the issue of Hyperspace - it's like a magazine. Why should Star Wars fans have to pay for Insider??? I think Star Wars fans should scan in every page from the Insider and post them on the forums for me :).

Fans don't complain about paying for Star Wars magazines, they don't complain about paying for subscription to the Star Wars fan club. Why complain about hyperspace, it's a similar sorta thing!

PENDO!

chewbacca71
04-26-2004, 09:08 AM
On the issue of Hyperspace - it's like a magazine. Why should Star Wars fans have to pay for Insider??? I think Star Wars fans should scan in every page from the Insider and post them on the forums for me :).

Fans don't complain about paying for Star Wars magazines, they don't complain about paying for subscription to the Star Wars fan club. Why complain about hyperspace, it's a similar sorta thing!

PENDO!

Exactly!!!

arctangent
04-26-2004, 10:07 AM
Your right! The internet should not be for free, but we pay for the internet, and canīt see all! Why should we pay for Hyperspace when we payd for the internet before? Hyperspace is in the internet, and we pay for the internet, and we canīt go to Hyperspace! This is really unfair!:ermm:

And here in Germany, its really hard to find a way to come into Hyperspace, if you have no credit card

do you pay for the internet directly to george lucas? i doubt it. i agree with pendo, hyperspace is just like a magazine. lucas has to pay probably several people to sit at their computers producing all the hyperspace stuff and putting it on the net for people to look at in the same way a magazine pays its staff to produce the artwork for the pages. it's a choice and up to you - pay or don't pay. if you want to see the stuff, you have to pay. i actually chose not to bother with hyperspace (mostly because i would probably never get any work done) and i am glad that pendo and others like him were kind enough to post some hyperspace stuff for the rest of us to look at. and, of course, its hard to buy anything over the internet without a credit card - thats just the way life is :dis: !

Nat'smistress
04-26-2004, 03:05 PM
I feel that I have done a disservice somehow and want to put the record straight. Firstly, Chewbacca 71 and Elliejabbapop you are both right. Chewbacca 71, yes good vs evil with the young student who is trained to fight evil is not new. However Elliejabbapop is also correct because George's take on the star wars films is heavily influenced by the Akira Kurosawa films and the philosophy behind the Samuri and the Ronin warriers of Feudal Japan and China. If any of you have watched the 'Seven Samuri' the hairstyles are reminiscent of the traditional swordsmen/women of the Eastern Dragon countries. The robes etc also follow closely to that of the traditional hikka (skirts, forgive my terrible Japanese.) George is a born story teller and wanted to tell a story - he didn't think this would make money but being a story teller and being visual he wanted to put this on the big screen. He was told that ANH would bomb, it led him and his mentor Francis Ford Coppola (I believe) being estranged for many years. The film world loved American Graffitti and THX1138 but ANH was predicted to fail. George wanted to go ahead with it, even though it lead to his alienation. He wanted to tell a story, if it didn't make money so be it, George took that risk so yes he didn't make ANH thinking it would make him loads of money, he wanted to tell a story. Unfortunately the issue for George is whether his vision has now taken a life of its own and, like Shelly's Frankenstein, has demands, which is SW has now become a business.

I met Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Harry Ford, Dave Prowse, George, Anthony and Jeremy a long time ago and these are the most sweetest people ever! They helped me, Carrie stayed in contact with me for a long time, so I just want to help if I can.

We all have to agree to disagree about Hyperspace. Those who want to share - great. Those who feel they can't that's fair enough to. It is each to their conscience.

I am sorry to waffle on but I just wanted to share the history of SW:ANH. I know that there are those who are mad at me and even though I don't appreciate the nasty emails I just thought that I would post here and tell you some history of ANH and why I want to help those who can't afford hyperspace.

Finally, I am nursing my partner who has cancer so when you all send me abusive emails can you have the decency to address them to Romey in the subject area please as I don't want my partner reading all this.

Nat's Mistress.

Darkness Shroud
04-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Thankyou Natmistress you should report all abusive email to sirsteve or another moderator. Look under "Contact us". Hope you take my advice this time:) lol

Nat'smistress
04-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Yes Darkness Shroud:)

I have learnt my lesson and will take your advice now although I am very sad as SW fans are the best usually.

Forgive me for not listening to you the first time - I do learn quickly though :)

Nat's Mistress.

vadersvette
04-26-2004, 08:24 PM
Can someone post or e-mail me (vadersvette@yahoo.com) the Photoreceptor: Dark Confession pic? :crazed:

arctangent
04-27-2004, 04:49 AM
George took that risk so yes he didn't make ANH thinking it would make him loads of money, he wanted to tell a story. Unfortunately the issue for George is whether his vision has now taken a life of its own and, like Shelly's Frankenstein, has demands, which is SW has now become a business.

some very good points in there nat'smistress. i bet back in 1976 george didn't realise just how his life would become dominated by star wars. i am sure he had other ideas and films he might have wanted to make but hasn't had the chance because of the 'monster' he created.

They helped me, Carrie stayed in contact with me for a long time, so I just want to help if I can.

We all have to agree to disagree about Hyperspace. Those who want to share - great. Those who feel they can't that's fair enough to. It is each to their conscience.

I am sorry to waffle on but I just wanted to share the history of SW:ANH. I know that there are those who are mad at me and even though I don't appreciate the nasty emails I just thought that I would post here and tell you some history of ANH and why I want to help those who can't afford hyperspace.

which is very kind of you. i think pendo found the same - that he was kind enough to post some hyperspace stuff and got abuse for his trouble so he stopped.

Finally, I am nursing my partner who has cancer so when you all send me abusive emails can you have the decency to address them to Romey in the subject area please as I don't want my partner reading all this.

Nat's Mistress.

you have my sympathies nat'smistress - my father has cancer too and i know it is a lot to go through. even without that though, people should not send you abusive emails. that really is not nice and they should be reported.

kruschti
04-28-2004, 05:50 AM
Pendo your right! But the pics here, are the same, when someone scans the pics of the insider i think.

Question:
Who is for we post the pics, and who not?

The petition goes till next Friday

arctangent
04-28-2004, 05:55 AM
Pendo your right! But the pics here, are the same, when someone scans the pics of the insider i think.

Question:
Who is for we post the pics, and who not?

The petition goes till next Friday

actually kruschti i think you might find that pendo was being sarcastic with his comment about scanning pages from starwars insider :eek: . its something us brits use an awful lot and sometimes, especially with people who aren't british, it goes right over their heads ;) !

its that crazy, crazy british sense of humour :crazed:

kruschti
04-29-2004, 01:53 PM
Should I post the pic tomorrow or not?

joesdomain
04-29-2004, 01:57 PM
I say post the behind the helmet photo if you feel like sharing it with the other star wars fans.

Boba Rhett
04-29-2004, 09:14 PM
Yes, please. :)

kruschti
04-30-2004, 06:21 AM
So. Here is the new pic:
BTH#29 (http://starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/BTH29.jpg)

arctangent
04-30-2004, 07:26 AM
mr muscle sink and plug unblocker wasn't enough to clear the drains under the jedi temple lol !

Elliejabbapop
04-30-2004, 08:58 AM
So. Here is the new pic:
BTH#29 (http://starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/BTH29.jpg)
Thank you:D !!! Really appreciate it!!!

Nat'smistress
04-30-2004, 10:05 AM
Arctangent you are so right - however you forgot to point out that behind Obi - Wan there is Yoda in his rubber gloves wielding that little ole plunger for it is worth. Mace is just out of the picture (he has decided that this is a job for the plumber and not the Force) so he's off to give them a call via the holograph and Obi - Wan is asking Anni to go and make the tea! ;)

arctangent
04-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Arctangent you are so right - however you forgot to point out that behind Obi - Wan there is Yoda in his rubber gloves wielding that little ole plunger for it is worth. Mace is just out of the picture (he has decided that this is a job for the plumber and not the Force) so he's off to give them a call via the holograph and Obi - Wan is asking Anni to go and make the tea! ;)

LOL, Nat'smistress lol . of course yoda is saying 'blocked with gunk, our drain pipe is, hmmm. send obi-wan in to unblock it, we will. maybe there he will find his missing planet :sur: '

Nat'smistress
04-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Ha ha ha! Poor old Mace though has found out that the plumber cannot come unto after the Bank Holiday. Anni has just had to tell this to Obi - Wan who has shouted it to Yoda. Yoda's class of younglings have come down into the basement to see what is going on......

Yoda 'Gather round Master Windu younglings, clear your minds and figure out how to unblock the drains we shall'

Yoda 'Well younglings, any suggestions? ANYONE? LIAM?!

Liam 'Master, call the plumber'!

Groans all around.

Yoda thinks to himself, 'Slap Obi - wan hard I shall for this. How embarrassing, how embarrassing to lose a planet in the drains! Ahhhh if only my old padawan Dooku was here. The Dark Side I sense in him but also the ability to unblock the drains!' :D lol

Darkness Shroud
04-30-2004, 12:25 PM
Thank's for the pic Kruschti:)

vadersvette
04-30-2004, 06:19 PM
Thank's for posting the pic, Kruschti! :D :D :D

-Durge-
04-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Nice pic...

InsaneJediGirl
05-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Looks more like Obi-Wan is giving birth to himself.Nice picture,I just wonder why they were in a sewer :dead:

-Durge-
05-02-2004, 04:58 AM
That is a good question. Anyone know?:confused:

Rian Jardrit
05-02-2004, 05:53 AM
Ever wondered that it maybe ISN'T a sewer?? :o

I think it's part of the beginning of the film, where Anakin and Obi-Wan are on the federation cruiser... Might be some ventilation shaft... thing... :ermm:

Btw... back to the whole Hyperspace registration... I can't pay for Hyperspace as well... that really sucks, especially now that they are advertising that only TRUE fans use hyperspace... :frus: BASTARDS!

But well... I hope this tread will go on!! And can some of you that HAVE Hyperspace ALSO put on the Photoreceptor pictures?? PLEEEEEAAASE???

(ohw, yeah... I am new... well just registred... I've been here for a while looking at all posts... thought it was time to register!! :D ) SO HELLO ALL!!

Pendo
05-02-2004, 06:00 AM
Rian Jardrit is right, it's not a sewer! The caption for the image says "rusty innards of the Trade Federation cruiser", so it could really be anything, even the ventilation shafts used in TPM (Obi-Wan should know his way around :)).

PENDO!

Rian Jardrit
05-02-2004, 06:07 AM
What is it with Obi-Wan and battlestation/battleship interiors... he always knows his way inside of them! :confused:

[DSS]Pedr0
05-02-2004, 06:37 AM
just to let you guys know, i really like ****.

have a great day!

-Durge-
05-03-2004, 02:23 AM
Hahahaha I think the pic is taken from the beggining of the film...

Rian Jardrit
05-03-2004, 03:36 AM
Ever wondered that it maybe ISN'T a sewer?? :o

I think it's part of the beginning of the film, where Anakin and Obi-Wan are on the federation cruiser... Might be some ventilation shaft... thing... :ermm:
...just like I said... ;)

Chewtobacco
05-03-2004, 11:58 AM
yeah, I can't pay for hyperspace either. Unfortunately I spent all my tax return money on a 55" Philips LCOS HDTV, HD tuner and DirecTV High Def package. I also can't afford it because I've maxed my credit cards out on cool DVD's including the new unreleased OT that I should get sometime in September. The Vermont Castings stainless steel grill really took a bite out of the finances too. Sheesh. Anyway.... thanks you guys for posting all the pictures. It makes it so much easier for me and my family. We're strapped! :nerv:

arctangent
05-04-2004, 05:56 AM
What is it with Obi-Wan and battlestation/battleship interiors... he always knows his way inside of them! :confused:

perhaps he uses the force, or maybe he just bought the latest edition of the trade federation starship interior route planner ;) available from all good intergalactic bookshops and stationers!

Nat'smistress
05-04-2004, 06:03 AM
perhaps he uses the force, or maybe he just bought the latest edition of the trade federation starship interior route planner ;) available from all good intergalactic bookshops and stationers!
lol :D Apparently they have a special deal with the Jedi and the Sith. Take out a subscription for a year and you get four issues plus build your own Trade Federation Crusier kits, complete with bonus interior models, for FREE! Whoa Go Obi - Wan! ;)

Rian Jardrit
05-04-2004, 07:41 AM
lol :D Apparently they have a special deal with the Jedi and the Sith. Take out a subscription for a year and you get four issues plus build your own Trade Federation Crusier kits, complete with bonus interior models, for FREE! Whoa Go Obi - Wan! ;)
Yup... I think Mistress is quite right! I've joined the Jedi Order too, I have't look or done anything with it yet, but YES, you DO get a Trade Federation Cruiser Kit, complete with bonus interior models! The miniture slave Padme (NOT pregnant) looks HOT... VERY detailed!! :crazed:

-Durge-
05-05-2004, 09:11 AM
Has anyone seen pics of the new insider? If so can you please post them. Thank you...

scruffziller
05-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Rian Jardrit is right, it's not a sewer! The caption for the image says "rusty innards of the Trade Federation cruiser", so it could really be anything, even the ventilation shafts used in TPM (Obi-Wan should know his way around :)).

PENDO!
I really like the Vaderesque glove that Anikin has on.:)

Rian Jardrit
05-06-2004, 03:08 AM
I really like the Vaderesque glove that Anikin has on.:)
Don't we ALL!! The more Vader, the better!! I can't wait for the movie to come out!!! :cry: It better deliver... :sur:

Boba Rhett
05-08-2004, 12:34 AM
Here is BTH number 30:

Darkness Shroud
05-08-2004, 02:42 AM
Thanks Boba Rhett!:)

-Durge-
05-08-2004, 02:45 AM
Very bad pic. Worst BTH EVER!!:mad:

Rian Jardrit
05-08-2004, 04:30 AM
No it is indeed a boring picture... you don't see much...

but look at the floor pattern... kinda star destoyer/death star-isque...

And if ya know what kind of caption they used on the site for this pic:

Inanimate Carbon Rod - We have the technology. Meaner then he was before. Meaner, Taller, Raspier....a set detail from an ultra secure chamber.....

Makes it all clearer...

Still don't get it? Think VADER... think... BIRTH of him...:

Inanimate Carbon Rod - We have the technology. Meaner then he was before. Meaner, Taller, Raspier.... This is about Anakin... Anakin meaner?? That can mean only one thing... :crazed:

Reefer Shark
05-08-2004, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the pic Boba Rhett!! Much appreciated!

Like Rian Jardrit said, very Imperial Star Destroyer'ish. I'm thinking it's like Rian said, or possibly a containment for Grievous.

JEDIpartner
05-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Yeah... you kinda need to read into it to really get what the picture MIGHT be pointing to.

kruschti
05-09-2004, 10:25 AM
The pic is rely boring, but better than nothing. Isnīt it, Durge?;)

Pendo
05-09-2004, 11:40 AM
The pic is rely boring, but better than nothing. Isnīt it, Durge?;)
The pic is boring, but like Rian Jardrit said, the caption is the most important thing this week. The caption was so cool I even made it my sig line :p

PENDO!

Rian Jardrit
05-09-2004, 12:13 PM
hehe! Yup its a kewl line indeed!

Kinda an addvertisment:

ANAKIN NEW AND IMPROVED: MEANER, TALLER, RASPIER... Get yours today!! :crazed:

arctangent
05-10-2004, 05:10 AM
i guess you have to be a certain age to remember the bionic man which is where that line is so brilliantly stolen from :)

Elliejabbapop
05-12-2004, 07:46 AM
Had you guys seen this picture? It was sent to me I don't know where is comes from. Does anyone know?

Pendo
05-12-2004, 08:42 AM
Cool pic :). She looks upset :cry:!

Probably things Anakin is dead :D.

PENDO!

-Durge-
05-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Very good pic...its about friggin time we saw Padme...

Elliejabbapop
05-12-2004, 10:26 AM
Perhaps she can see what Anakin is up to :cry:

By the way, here are other pics besides the Padme one that I had never seen before. These are from the set. Anakin really looks baad!!!

[DSS]Pedr0
05-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Cool pic :). She looks upset :cry:!

Probably things Anakin is dead :D.

PENDO!
Have you seen the Webdoc called Video Village?? At the end are someshots of EP III and there is a quick one of Padme with a look of Horror on her face or screaming for her life. Really quick clip.

Pendo
05-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Pedr0']Have you seen the Webdoc called Video Village?? At the end are someshots of EP III and there is a quick one of Padme with a look of Horror on her face or screaming for her life. Really quick clip.
Yeah :)

I like the clip of what I think is Palpatine's office where Mace Windu is thrown against the wall :D.

Here's th pic of Padmé's shock, Mace being thrown, and another of Anakin in Vader mode :evil:.

PENDO!

[DSS]Pedr0
05-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Yeah :)

I like the clip of what I think is Palpatine's office where Mace Windu is thrown against the wall :D.

Here's th pic of Padmé's shock, Mace being thrown, and another of Anakin in Vader mode :evil:.

PENDO!
Excellent. I love those quick glimpses we have seen there. Especially the Mace bouncing off the wall one. Thanks for the pics man. :D

Rian Jardrit
05-14-2004, 04:09 AM
The New BTH pic with Mace Windu R0X too!! If ya read the captions... you'll know HOW kewl it is!!! GOOOOOOO MACE!!! :D

kruschti
05-14-2004, 05:53 AM
Had you guys seen this picture? It was sent to me I don't know where is comes from. Does anyone know?

The pics are from the nwest insider!

scruffziller
05-14-2004, 06:27 AM
WOW that is the most powerful pic I have seen so far!!!!

Rian Jardrit
05-14-2004, 07:06 AM
:crazed: OMFG... i can't discribe HOW UNBELIEVEBLY MUCH I want to see Episode 3: Birth of the Empire/ Revenge of the Sith/ Jedi won't quite Strike back/ etc... :ermm:

Damn... I don't wanna expect much of it... BUT... AAAAAH! Can anyone PLEASE EXPLAIN to ME (a enormous big Star Wars Geek) WHY Star Wars Rules so f#cking much?!?!?! :cry:

Ok... I shared my emotions... won't happen again... well atleast not untill te release is close by... :bored:

I would like to post the new BTH pic... only I have an agreement with my supplier of BTH pics, that I won't share it... Hope someone else can post it for thew people that can't see the new Mace Windu BTH pic... :neutral:

kruschti
05-14-2004, 07:26 AM
I would like to post the new BTH pic... only I have an agreement with my supplier of BTH pics, that I won't share it... Hope someone else can post it for thew people that can't see the new Mace Windu BTH pic... :neutral:

I would post it too, but at the moment I havenīt found it. One other should post it, or you have to wait.

Rian Jardrit
05-14-2004, 08:16 AM
Well I have it... only... i can't share it... due to agreement... :neutral:

-Durge-
05-14-2004, 08:16 AM
Can some post the new BTH pic featuring Mace.

kruschti
05-14-2004, 08:30 AM
I found it!

BTH#31 (http://starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/BTH31.jpg)

Really Dark!

Skywalker74
05-14-2004, 10:43 AM
The Link doesn't work anymore! :cry:

Darkness Shroud
05-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Thankyou all for your pictures over the last week. :)

Elliejabbapop
05-14-2004, 12:29 PM
Could someone be so kind to post the picture please?:)

kruschti
05-14-2004, 12:45 PM
I believe that Lucasfilm found the site, and now the pic is offline, but I load it up in the next 5 Minutes

kruschti
05-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Ok, here is the new pic again:

BTH#31 (http://www.buildingweb3.org/userdata/x220717/SatMay1510571020041.jpg)

Darkness Shroud
05-14-2004, 12:57 PM
Thanks Kruschti great work!:)

Skywalker74
05-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Yeah, thanks!

kruschti
05-14-2004, 03:46 PM
The pic is really dark, so I made more light:

BTH#31(more light) (http://www.buildingweb3.org/userdata/x220717/SatMay1510571020042.jpg)

-Durge-
05-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Ok, here is the new pic again:

BTH#31 (http://www.buildingweb3.org/userdata/x220717/FriMay1419493420042.jpg)Yes. Thats for that.

kruschti
05-15-2004, 12:09 PM
I made a site, (http://www.buildingweb3.org/cgi-bin/start.pl?kundennummer=x220717) where I collected all BTH pics:

All BTH Pics (http://www.buildingweb3.org/cgi-bin/start.pl?kundennummer=x220717)

Elliejabbapop
05-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Thank you, that kind of service is really admirable:D :D :D

Very kind of you to share:) :) :)

Darkness Shroud
05-16-2004, 04:00 AM
Thats great Kruschti!!! Thanks!!:)

kruschti
05-21-2004, 04:43 AM
The new pic is very small!

BTH#32 (http://www.buildingweb3.org/userdata/x220717/FriMay2111340920041.jpg)

BTH#32(more light) (http://www.buildingweb3.org/userdata/x220717/FriMay2111340920042.jpg)

Elliejabbapop
05-21-2004, 07:37 AM
Ok people, you judge this pic. According to theforce.net it might be the new Vader.:eek:

kruschti
05-21-2004, 07:52 AM
The left is the new Photoreceptor pic with the title dark lord rising. I think it is from the Empire strikes back.

Dark Lord Rising (http://www.buildingweb3.org/userdata/x223464/WedMay119194520023.jpg)

Darkness Shroud
05-21-2004, 08:24 AM
Great pictures guys.:) Thanks!! Great Vader pic Kruschti!!!!:)

Rian Jardrit
05-21-2004, 09:48 AM
Ok people, you judge this pic. According to theforce.net it might be the new Vader.:eek:
Nope... it's a never before seen shot from Vader at Cloud City from tESB...

RollaJedi
05-22-2004, 11:28 PM
Go here and get you bth photos.

http://www.buildingweb3.org/cgi-bin/start.pl?kundennummer=x220717

Great job Herzlich. Death to yesmen, bean counters, people who drive slow, SW Insider and Hyperspace combo, and Rick macullum! You pigs have enough of my frickin money. Choke on it piggy! CHOKE ON IT AND DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Soo-weee! Soooo-WEEEE! :crazed:

Elliejabbapop
05-25-2004, 07:21 AM
Ok people, I've got another pic I've never seen before, even though it's very small.:)

Darkness Shroud
05-25-2004, 12:05 PM
Great Pictures Thanks!!:)

Elliejabbapop
05-27-2004, 07:30 AM
Got another one!!!:D

vadersvette
05-27-2004, 06:26 PM
Awesome...thanks! :crazed: :D :D :crazed:

Skywalker74
05-28-2004, 02:19 AM
The new pic is very small!

BTH#32 (http://www.buildingweb3.org/userdata/x220717/FriMay2111340920041.jpg)

BTH#32(more light) (http://www.buildingweb3.org/userdata/x220717/FriMay2111340920042.jpg)
The links are dead! :cry:

JEDIpartner
05-28-2004, 08:44 AM
Looks like someone got busted!!!!

kruschti
05-29-2004, 10:15 AM
SOrry, I donīt know, what happened. The links are death. I think Lucasfilm has made it. If someone wants the pics, send me a private message.

Elliejabbapop
05-30-2004, 02:25 AM
Ok people, here is the latest BTH: enjoy!!!:D :D :D

kruschti
05-30-2004, 05:46 AM
How can i upload the pic like you?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Oh, nice! Have they already completed the space battle? Anakin looks p*ssed!

Reefer Shark
05-30-2004, 01:45 PM
Yeah, he does look PO'd huh?

I'm trying to figure out what kind of ship that is in the background. Something new mabye???

Thanks for the pic Elliejabbapop!

Elliejabbapop
05-30-2004, 03:21 PM
How can i upload the pic like you?

When you reply to a post scroll down and click "Manage Attachments", then choose the folder from which you want to extract the pic (es. Documents, Images) in the new window that appears and click upload. wait 'till the picture is loaded and then close the window. click "submit reply" and it's done;) ;) ;)

Elliejabbapop
05-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Yeah, he does look PO'd huh?

I'm trying to figure out what kind of ship that is in the background. Something new mabye???

Thanks for the pic Elliejabbapop!
Any time!!!:D :D :D

kruschti
05-31-2004, 04:25 AM
1&2.Thatīs pics of the fight.
3. More light version of the newest BTH

kruschti
05-31-2004, 04:40 AM
Have you seen this con Poster?

The second is a cover of our fanclub magazine.

Darkness Shroud
05-31-2004, 12:15 PM
Very cool pictures!!! Thanks for posting Kruschti and Ellie!!!!:)

-Durge-
05-31-2004, 11:44 PM
The new BTH is awesome!!! The first pic of EP3!!!!!!

kruschti
06-03-2004, 07:49 PM
Here is the newest BTH

Boba Rhett
06-03-2004, 08:33 PM
Thank you VERY much, kruschti. :)

-Durge-
06-03-2004, 10:33 PM
Not the best BTH, thats for sure.

Elliejabbapop
06-04-2004, 06:43 AM
Thanks kruschti :) Ok, favourite BTH so far? My favourite is the one with Anakin and Padme talking in the middle of the night. What about you, ladies and gentlemen?:D

Reefer Shark
06-04-2004, 09:09 AM
My fave so far is probably that nice shot of Anakin holding the red light saber. You know, the one where you can see his glove really well :cool: .

-Durge-
06-05-2004, 02:48 AM
Can anyone please post pics of webdoc 7 thanks.

kruschti
06-05-2004, 05:51 AM
I havenīt it yet, but Iīll look for...

-Durge-
06-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Can anyone post pics of Bruce Spences character Tion Meddion.

kruschti
06-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Sorry, i havenīt the webdoc, but if i have it I can post some pics...

sithlord78
06-09-2004, 04:23 PM
Here are a few Tion Meddon pics I found online...

Pendo
06-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Here are a few Tion Meddon pics I found online...
Gee, where (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=330499&postcount=6) have I seen those pictures before???

:rolleyes:

PENDO!

sithlord78
06-09-2004, 04:58 PM
It's actually a coincidence. I got my pics from here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t296493.html

Elliejabbapop
06-11-2004, 05:46 AM
Could anyone post the latest BTH (the one with Palpatine) please?:) :) :)

Tauriel
06-13-2004, 06:18 AM
Here is the latest BTH picture (#35). Enjoy. :)

Elliejabbapop
06-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Thanks. Welcome by the way!!!:) :) :)

-Durge-
06-13-2004, 10:05 PM
I wonder if that is in Grevious room? Cool pic but.:)

Reefer Shark
06-14-2004, 12:14 AM
Welcome to SSG Tauriel, and thanks for the pic!

It looks like Palps is shackled in his chair there, interesting.....

-Durge-
06-14-2004, 01:40 AM
Indeed so, the pic has to be from the begining of the film in Grevious ship. It just has to..

sithlord78
06-18-2004, 10:47 AM
the newest one:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Oh man those Imperial logo lights kick major butt!

Elliejabbapop
06-21-2004, 04:53 AM
I don't know if you've already seen this, it's a picture from the episode III preview on the trilogy dvd :D :D :D

kruschti
06-21-2004, 12:50 PM
You can see the DVD Trailer as stream here. (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00003CXCT/qid=1087752248/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-1396724-0827365?v=glance&s=dvd)

vadersvette
06-21-2004, 11:36 PM
You can see the DVD Trailer as stream here. (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00003CXCT/qid=1087752248/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-1396724-0827365?v=glance&s=dvd)

:cry: The trailer doesn't work for me...all I get is the audio and a black box in Media Player. :cry:

Elliejabbapop
06-22-2004, 04:32 AM
I don't know if this was already posted, but anyway.... according to some people this is the Darth Vader suit used in Episode III, according to others it's not. The photographer wasn't told. What do y'all think?:nerv:

Elliejabbapop
06-22-2004, 04:53 AM
Sorry, but they won't let me upload it 'cause it's 99kbs.:ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Elliejabbapop
06-23-2004, 03:39 AM
Breaking news!!!!:D Set your VCRs for the next "Access Hollywood". They'll feature an Episode III preview!!!:D Check local listings on theforce.net episode III page. I can't see it 'cause we don't have Access Hollywood in Italy :cry: so could someone be really kind and make a clip for me to download??:kiss:

Pendo
06-23-2004, 09:07 AM
Breaking news!!!!:D Set your VCRs for the next "Access Hollywood". They'll feature an Episode III preview!!!:D Check local listings on theforce.net episode III page. I can't see it 'cause we don't have Access Hollywood in Italy :cry: so could someone be really kind and make a clip for me to download??:kiss:
Access Hollywood is also shown on LIVINGtv over here in the UK, but I'm not sure if it is a British version of the show. I hope it will show the footage over here too :).

Thanks for the heads up anyway, I'll check TF.N to see i they have listings for the UK.

PENDO!

-Durge-
06-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Can someone please post the new BTH pic featuring "The Helpful Alien" Tion Medden. Thanks...

Maatkare
07-01-2004, 02:00 AM
Hi all!

Enjoy this!

Elliejabbapop
07-01-2004, 05:32 AM
Welcome!!! :D :) :) :D

Elliejabbapop
07-01-2004, 05:59 AM
Does anyone have the new "Behind the curtain" video????

-Durge-
07-01-2004, 08:13 AM
You dont see any good new stuff in the new vid so it does not matter.

Elliejabbapop
07-01-2004, 09:42 AM
Why? Could you describe it for me?

PrinceXizor
07-01-2004, 11:39 AM
No!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

chewbacca71
07-01-2004, 12:17 PM
What's up with the attitude towards Ellie? Geez, she just asked a simple question.

Battle Droid
07-01-2004, 01:08 PM
Can someone post the new BTH?

It's very early today, it's a Wookie Warrior!

Pendo
07-01-2004, 01:21 PM
What a cool one it is this week :D. It's Wookiee warrior Tarfful :)!

PENDO!

Battle Droid
07-01-2004, 01:42 PM
I rejoined yesterday, they just won't give me access. :(

Elliejabbapop
07-01-2004, 04:52 PM
No!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
First of all, thank you Chewbacca 71 for standing up for me. Second, it's really rude to answer like that because I asked Durge that question and I didn't ask for the moon, I just don't have access to any Hyperspace material any more. I understand you've just registered: well, you certainly aren't looking for friends, are you? I'm flattered that you registered to answer me, but the next time you should look for a forum that requires a minus-zero IQ to take part in it. By the way, what does that smilie mean? Are you embarrassed????
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Grievous
07-01-2004, 05:52 PM
Well, there's a new rule on SSG that you can't post any Hyperspace stuff here any more. Just so you know, so people, don't expect anything.

Also, do former members of the Fan Club (Insider subscribers) have to join the Hyperspace club to continue getting the magazine? I need to join soon, so now I can get all the goods. :D

-Durge-
07-01-2004, 11:25 PM
Id that true that we can not post any HS on SSG! Thats a shame. Can anyone please email me the Wookie Warrior. Thanks.

buff_star@hotmail.com

Elliejabbapop
07-03-2004, 03:43 AM
Amen to that. Anyone who's willing to send please leave me a private message on my forum profile. Thank you:D :D :D

dr_evazan22
07-06-2004, 07:44 PM
The $40 subscrition covers jointly the Insider and Hyperspace. You can not just get one of them.

I thought that posting stuff from HS was off limits from when HS first started? and that we've just been ignoring it.

Elliejabbapop
07-07-2004, 04:28 AM
Does Lucas want to push back his fans? I understand paying for the Insider, not for Hyperspace. I don't have a credit card.:( :mad: :(

The 'Xir
07-08-2004, 02:24 AM
Something screwy happened along time ago when the wizards :rolleyes: over at wizard screwed up my subscription, and I tried repeatedly to correct it and reorder and after awhile I just started buying the Insider off the mag-rack! :frus:
The whole Hyperspace thing is one Lucas money maker I jus didn't buy into, and It should be interesting 'cause this will be the one movie of the 3 prequels that I'll know the least about going in! Although I still get a good enough dose from the Insider and you guys here! :D

Pendo
07-09-2004, 03:56 AM
The latest BTH is of Nute gunray in his new costume. He looks even more evil :evil:!

:D

PENDO!

-Durge-
07-09-2004, 09:45 AM
I just wonder when we will see a full CG shot of Grievious with his 4 sabers. WHEN WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Darkness Shroud
07-09-2004, 12:54 PM
I just wonder when we will see a full CG shot of Grievious with his 4 sabers. WHEN WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
May 2005 :)

-Durge-
07-09-2004, 08:55 PM
May 2005 :)No no no way before May. He is a marketing dream meaning they will explose the crap out of him...

Sebastian
07-22-2004, 12:16 PM
Hello friends!

Can anyone send me the new BTH-Picture?
The Picture with Obi-Wan and Yoda(CGI).

Pleeeeeeeeease!

my adress:

schmidt.fahrland@freenet.de

Jay86
07-25-2004, 05:07 PM
Kashyyyk and Vader

"You can find 43 new pictures of Revenge of the Sith planet Kashyyyk at Starwars.com (http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/kessel/f20040720/indexp8.html) today. They include plenty of shots of wookiees in action against separatist forces. Looks to be an exciting scene. If you dig up old SPY REPORTS from some time ago, you can easily find how it fits into the story. Chewie's scenes will be memorable!"

"In a picture (http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/kessel/f20040720/indexp8.html) (bottom right) for paying users of the OS you can catch a behind the scenes picture of Darth Vader in Revenge of the Sith. It shows Hayden costumed with several crew members surrounding him on the final movie's set."

If ANYONE who has Hyperspace would be kind enough to send these pics to me, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

my email: glasseatin86@yahoo.com

dr_evazan22
07-25-2004, 09:26 PM
For any of you that have not signed up for the new Hyperspace / Insider, I just want to tell you that the past month of Hyperspace has been 10 times better then it has been in the last year. There has been a lot of content in the last month, and it really seems they are working hard to make it something you would want to subscribe to.