PDA

View Full Version : Mini Wave 3

aceguide
10-03-2003, 09:35 AM
ftbt has pics up!

This third wave of the minisets is looking very cool. The Imperial Shuttle is just too cool.

I am wondering if there is a final word on the "bonus" ship with this latest set of four. I liked that feature, and it would strike me as an easy way to sell them in sets.

This line continues to impress.

jedi master sal
10-03-2003, 10:19 AM
I'd guess the bonus ship to be either the A-wing or B-wing.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-03-2003, 11:31 AM
I figured the SD would be not to scale with the rest of the series, but it still pretty nice. The Shuttle looks sweet. Plus folding wings!

Dr Zoltar
10-03-2003, 12:47 PM
From the lastest report I read, Wave 3 will not come with extra pieces to make the extra ship, which is really a shame. I like the minis but only bought the complete set for the extra ship. This time around I may only get the Shuttle and Star Destroyer.

bobafrett
10-03-2003, 01:41 PM
I love the Shuttle, but the Star Destroyer could be a little longer. I love the mini sets, and I do hope they do another bonus ship, because this makes collecting all 4 worth it.

LusiferSam
10-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Great looking sets. I like the how all of them look. Lego has done an outstanding job with this line. I agree the Star Destroyer maybe should be bigger, but you can't get to big and still be mini. That's too bad there won't be a bonus set. But I don't buy them for the bonus set, I buy because their legos.

bobafrett
10-03-2003, 02:43 PM
Don't get me wrong, I mean I'll buy them regardless if they have the extra ship in them or not. I used to collect "space" Lego's since back in the late 80's they had no Star Wars lego's. This combines two cool things in one SW and Lego's! I have my Kitchen counter covered with SW Lego sets!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-04-2003, 01:54 PM
I still need the second set and two from the first, but I like what I have so far. These new ones look good too. The Star Destroyer is already in Mini scale, though - it's the biggest LEGO set ever, the one that comes with the Mini Tantive IV. :D