PDA

View Full Version : What new mini's do you want to see made?

jedi master sal
10-03-2003, 09:29 AM
With the third set revealed (Star Destroyer, Sith Infiltrator, AT-TE and Imperial Shuttle) we now have four more and probably a fifth.

As of yet we don't know what that bonus one will be.

Besides these though, what ships/vehicles do you want to see made as a mini?

Here's my list:

A-wing
B-wing
TIE Interceptor
Mon Cal cruiser (that would be a tough one, IMO)
Landspeeder
Twin pod cloud car
Super Star Destroyer (Ooh that would be sweet!)
Death Star (either one, not much different but the first one would be easier to do, may include stickers to show the "incompleteness" so WE have the choice)
Rebel Medical Frigate
Rebel Transport
Republic Cruiser (Clone drop ship)
Trade Federation control ship
Hailfire Droid
Spider droid (either the Homing or smaller one)
AAT (Trade Federation Tank)
S.T.A.P. (maybe include this with the tank, since it would be really small)
Naboo N-1 Starfighter
Queen's ship
Padme's yacht
Senator Padme's ship (the large winged one from the begining of AotC
(The last three I can see them passing on though.)

Okay that's all I can think of for now and that covers most of the MOVIE ships and vehicles.

Oh oh, how about a frickin' SANDCRAWLER!!!!!
Jeesh, I can't believe I almost forgot that!

Mandalorian Candidat
10-03-2003, 10:24 AM
A Sandcrawler and Tantive IV would be cool. Not everyone will be getting the UCS SD so it would be nice for Lego to offer an individual Tantive IV.

You have some good suggestions, JMS, but I don't know about a STAP. The original was pretty small as it was so a MINI version would have to be pretty minute.

LusiferSam
10-03-2003, 01:38 PM
You have some good suggestions, JMS, but I don't know about a STAP. The original was pretty small as it was so a MINI version would have to be pretty minute.

I agree, but will go farther and say that Lego won't do a mini STAP as the vehicle is too small to make tinier then they already have and still have it be recognizable.
As for what I'd like to see done, a Super Star Destroyer would be great. Also Jabba's Sail Barge and a Naboo fighter are high on my list. I think Cloud City might make cool Lego mini. And a Death Star 2 might be doable using plates to build up the sphere and still have exposed areas. Death Star 1 would be too boring in my opinion.

Battle Droid
10-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Techno Union Hardcell Class Transport
Trade Federation Core Ship
Trade Federation Battle Ship
Trade Federation Droid Control Ship
Death Star
AAT
Trade Federation Landing Ship
Trade Federation Shuttle
Geonosian Fighter