PDA

View Full Version : School Of Rock

Star Matt
10-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Just got back from this movie. It was okay. There are some funny parts. I don't know, I think I hated this movie because of the drummer kid. He was just a little stuck up punk. Also didn't like the lead guitar kid. Don't know why...Maybe his voice? Anyway, it's a nice little movie. I reccomend you see it...Thoughts? Perhaps I'll post some pics later...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-03-2003, 07:38 PM
I plan on seeing this flick once i get some money; i'm a fan of Jabbles and have read awesome reviews for it.

SM- why the hatred for the punk kid? It takes different strokes to move the world, youngling. :D

hehehehehehehe

Star Matt
10-03-2003, 07:40 PM
The kid acted so stuck up. He thought he was the best. He also thought he could take on anyone. He really detracted from the movie, if he didn't act so much like a punk, I would have like the movie A LOT more old man (that's for calling me youngling).

derek
10-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Just got back from this movie. It was okay. There are some funny parts. I don't know, I think I hated this movie because of the drummer kid. He was just a little stuck up punk. Also didn't like the lead guitar kid. Don't know why...Maybe his voice? Anyway, it's a nice little movie. I reccomend you see it...Thoughts? Perhaps I'll post some pics later...

did three people author this post?

in one paragraph you said the movie was OK, you hated it, and it was nice??? :confused: ...........and you posted the exact same thing at rebelscum! :D ;) :crazed:

i like jack black, so i'll see this film. tenacious D rules!

Star Matt
10-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Hey...I fixed it at rebelscum. the movie is okay.

scruffziller
10-03-2003, 09:34 PM
I like Jack Black alot but anytime a movie has an adult leading a bunch of kids to do something drives me up the wall.

2-1B
12-03-2006, 12:38 PM
I love this movie, it gets even better everytime I watch it ! A few months back I did a Jables triple header of this movie, Shallow Hal, and Saving Silverman. :)