PDA

View Full Version : Hailfire Droid's Wheels

mm74md
10-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Has anyone had issues with the Hailfire Droid's wheels coming off during playtime? I open all my stuff for my kids (and me!) to play with and we are having the darndest time with these wheels. They snap in fine, but while pushing it along the wheels eventually fall off. I'm about to super glue them on & buy another for display

Sith Lord 0498
10-04-2003, 03:20 PM
The wheels on my Hailfire stay on well enough, so I'm not having that problem.

The problem I'm having is that they don't really move very freely. Whenever I try to push the droid along, either it stutters from sticking wheels or one spins better than the other. Anyone else having this problem?

Turbowars
10-04-2003, 03:39 PM
The wheels on my Hailfire stay on well enough, so I'm not having that problem.

The problem I'm having is that they don't really move very freely. Whenever I try to push the droid along, either it stutters from sticking wheels or one spins better than the other. Anyone else having this problem? yeah mine doesn't roll well. I think the design looked great on paper, but doesn't cut it for the toy. I mean therers gears and crap and it still doesn't work well.

Turbowars
10-04-2003, 03:41 PM
Has anyone had issues with the Hailfire Droid's wheels coming off during playtime? I open all my stuff for my kids (and me!) to play with and we are having the darndest time with these wheels. They snap in fine, but while pushing it along the wheels eventually fall off. I'm about to super glue them on & buy another for display Hell I'd use epoxy so it will never come off. JB Weld is the best out there.

mm74md
10-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Hell I'd use epoxy so it will never come off. JB Weld is the best out there.

Is that something I can pick up at Michael's or Walmart craft section?

Kidhuman
10-06-2003, 11:51 AM
Yes, or Home Depot or Lowes. It should be around the paint dept. nest to the glues.

Turbowars
10-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Is that something I can pick up at Michael's or Walmart craft section? You can get it from auto part stores to. It's in a red and black package. There's also a fast setting one in a blue and yellow package, but I think it sucks. The red and black takes longer, but it is well worth it. I can't tell you how much money I have saved using this stuff. It's great for customs to. LOL, I feel like I'm selling the stuff.:D