PDA

View Full Version : Are they that bad?

Kidhuman
10-06-2003, 02:18 PM
Yes they are. Here is a list of the top 25 worst characters from TV.

That Bad (http://channels.netscape.com/ns/tv/package.jsp?name=fte/worsttvcharacters/worsttvcharacters)

James Boba Fettfield
10-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Buddy and Wesley both were. Charles needed to take Buddy outback and beat some of that stupidity out of him, and Mr. Belvedere needed to smack that little punk Wesley around. I bet Big Belvedere could have brought that kid in line.

Exhaust Port
10-06-2003, 02:45 PM
I think Wesley Crusher from ST:TNG should be on that list some where. I do agree with everyone of those included already though.

master jedi
10-06-2003, 10:56 PM
4. Steve Urkel, "Family Matters"
10. Harry Solomon, "Third Rock From the Sun"
13. Jimmy Fallon, "Saturday Night Live"
What? I love these characters. I admit that Urkel was annoying but it's the lovable type of annoying.

scruffziller
10-07-2003, 08:05 AM
I agree the Full House cast should be number one, but Steve Urkel is MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!! But I can see why folks didn't like him.

Kidhuman
10-07-2003, 10:11 AM
Ross should of been higher IMO.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Jimmy Fallon??? He's not even a character. What's wrong with him?

I'd also add Doogie Howser, and the head lawyer on The Practice, and since they are including actual actors/personalities with characters Regis Philbin, the hag from Weakest Link, and every weatherman in the history of local news.

plo koon 200
10-07-2003, 05:09 PM
The reason why someone said these were the worst characters is because they were some of the best crafted characters and actually had some personallity instead of being some cardboard cut out who we don't remember because they did not make the list.

InsaneJediGirl
10-11-2003, 09:18 PM
13. Jimmy Fallon, "Saturday Night Live"

I actually thought Jimmy Fallon was quite funny

Urkel?!He was the best one on the entire show!

11. Thelma Harper, "Mama's Family"

Pfft..Thelma was so cool with those one liners.Kinda like an early Ruby Romain;)

Exhaust Port
10-13-2003, 11:47 PM

Urkel?!He was the best one on the entire show!;)
That's speaks so incredibly poorly of the rest of the cast. It's like saying someone is worse than Hitler. :)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-14-2003, 11:07 AM
I don't remember the character's name, but the blonde girl on "The Little House on the Prarie," the one with the curly locks, was a character I despised, as a young kid watching the reruns of that show. Not that she was annpying, but because of her evil personality of her character. She did an incredible acting job. I'm surprised that she did not make the list.

InsaneJediGirl
10-14-2003, 11:25 AM
That's speaks so incredibly poorly of the rest of the cast. It's like saying someone is worse than Hitler. :)

Well everyone else seems to like the cast,I didnt see them on the list.I dont see how claiming Urkel is the best character of the show shines poorly on the other cast members :rolleyes: :stupid:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-14-2003, 06:44 PM
Aww come on, Jimmy Fallon and Ross Geller from Friends are great. I wonder who 26-49 are.

Bobajames
10-16-2003, 01:56 PM
i cannot stand jimmy fallon doing weekend update with tina fey. while tina fey does get a few good ones in, jimmy is one of the worst weekend updaters i have ever seen. so i agree with it right there. otherwise he's moderately funny on some of the other skits i have seen.

scruffziller
11-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Michelle Thomas who played Myra on Family Matters passed away back on Dec. 23, 1998.:cry: She sure was hot. I am extremley depressed now.

RIP Myra.:zzz:

http://www.anshawn.com/michellenet/main.html

Kidhuman
11-05-2003, 12:49 AM
Didnt know that.

Exhaust Port
11-05-2003, 08:03 AM
Wow, she passed away 5 years ago. 30 is too young for anyone to die.