PDA

View Full Version : cantina figures

Emperors_Hand_2211
10-07-2003, 02:43 AM
Did the Kitik wave of cantina figures ever materialise or are we still waiting??

kdp100
10-07-2003, 04:11 AM
Did the Kitik wave of cantina figures ever materialise or are we still waiting??

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15721&highlight=kitik

Apart from the pre-release Kitik that I got my hands on last year, the only one I've ever seen available is the one that's currently on offer to U.S. collectors through Hasbro's "Jedi Master Points" auctions.

I hope they DO put this on general relelase, as it's a nice little figure!

Emperors_Hand_2211
10-07-2003, 06:37 AM
Seems stupid not to really, surely the main costs in marketing a figure are design and mould production. They must have these so just make the damn thing. Even if the produce it as a standard saga card it would sell.
Did R2Dtoys ever get any in or was it an e-bay only thing?

kdp100
10-07-2003, 07:30 AM
Seems stupid not to really, surely the main costs in marketing a figure are design and mould production. They must have these so just make the damn thing. Even if the produce it as a standard saga card it would sell.
Did R2Dtoys ever get any in or was it an e-bay only thing?

Mine came from an eBay seller in Cornwall.
Nothing to do with R2DToys on that occasion, although I've acquired a lot of pre-releases recently (Faytonni, WA-7, etc.) thanks to John & his team.

gambitguru
04-07-2004, 01:54 PM
if any1 still needs these figs theres a good website called entertainmentearth.com that sell them for $4.67