PDA

View Full Version : Tallahassee, FL area

Phantom-like Menace
10-07-2003, 03:33 AM
I don't know if anyone here lives close to Tallahassee, but if you do, KB Toys at Tallahassee Mall has Clone Wars figures, though the only ones left are Yoda, ARC Trooper, and Anakin. In terms of regular Saga figures, they got a new shipment of figures, so there are Anakins and Yodas and Dookus at their current clearance price, $3.21 after tax (I picked up yet another Anakin for customizing).

Also, apparently Target has had Jedi Council Scenes, but I refuse to step foot in that building, and I feel kind of dirty telling others about it (a friend told me).

CrunchyNug
10-09-2003, 06:39 PM
I haven't been near Tallahassee since I graduated from FSU in '95. Go 'Noles this weekend against Miami!!!

I know this has nothing to do with Star Wars...

Phantom-like Menace
11-18-2003, 04:31 PM
Graduating. . . . Hmm, I should really try that some day.

Well, in the last two days I've been quite surprised by what I've found in the Tallahassee area. I found one Aayla Secura at Wal Mart on Apalachee Parkway (I left it behind). I found one Ashla and Jempa at the Wal Mart on Tennessee (snatched it up though). At TRU, I found a couple of Jedi High Council Scenes and war room scenes (grabbed one of each High Council leaving more behind and didn't bother getting the war room scenes). TRU also had Hailfire droids, Geonosian fighters, a couple of Clone Wars figures (Yoda and Anakin), and the Clone Wars Gunship.