PDA

View Full Version : a quick question (also some minor spoilers but they are whited out)

mylow thehutt
10-07-2003, 06:05 AM
:) I was wondering if were the clone wars cartoon stops is that were EP3 will pick up.Also SPOILERSI also heard that the new enemy in EP3 will also be in the cartoon they said to keep watching clone wars to see him and he has 2 lightsabers

darthzirock
10-15-2003, 01:03 AM
:) I was wondering if were the clone wars cartoon stops is that were EP3 will pick up.Also SPOILERSI also heard that the new enemy in EP3 will also be in the cartoon they said to keep watching clone wars to see him and he has 2 lightsabers
Sounds like that would be a she, not a he! Asajj Ventress is in the Cartoon Network "Clone Wars" micro-series, as well as in both of Hasbro's Clone Wars figure lines. She's being featured in the Clone Wars novels and Dark Horse Comics series. As the Sith apprentice to Count Dooku *Spoiler Alert!* who is rumored to die quite early in the film, *End of Spoiler* Asajj would be the logical choice for a villainess. I'm wondering if the Asajj action figure is based on an actress, or if they will have to make a new figure after Episode III is released???

kool-aid killer
10-15-2003, 10:12 AM
I cant wait for the cartoon to start. But perhaps this thread should have went with the other episode 3 threads. I wonder who they will have kill Count Dooku? I would like to see Kit Fisto do it but methinks thats wishful thinking.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-15-2003, 07:21 PM
Er, you shouldn't post spoilers in any other section than the Spoilers section, even if you white them out (which didn't do anything anyway).

But to answer your question, no the cartoon will not end where Episode III begins. It takes place during the Battle of Muunilist, which is 4 months after AOTC. Episode II will take place several months after that. :)

Turbowars
10-15-2003, 07:47 PM
I cant wait for the cartoon to start. But perhaps this thread should have went with the other episode 3 threads. I wonder who they will have kill Count Dooku? I would like to see Kit Fisto do it but methinks thats wishful thinking.Annie kills Dooku.

kool-aid killer
10-20-2003, 08:54 PM
Thats who i figured would do the deed. Wonder who kills that Assajj lady. Hopefully that will be were Fisto comes in. (Wishful thinking once again)

darthzirock
10-20-2003, 11:46 PM
Well, according to everything that has been posted in all the various websites, there's nothing yet that indicates that either Asajj Ventress or Durge will, in fact, survive into Episode III. Remember, Clone Wars is not just a toy line by Hasbro and an animated micro-series by Cartoon Network. There are also novels by Bantam, comic books by Dark Horse, and all sorts of other related media tie-ins. Either Asajj or Durge could end up on the wrong end of a lightsaber well in advance of the premiere of Ep. III. That's one reason I'll only believe that we'll see an actor in facial prosthetics playing a young Wilhuff Tarkin in Ep. III when I actually see it on the screen--or in the deleted scenes on the DVD.

darthzirock
11-04-2003, 11:28 PM
Bet you thought this thread was dead, huh, Mylow? Nope! It's alive!

Now, you are probably already aware that the rumor mills have kicked up a new villain's name. I won't mention it here, but yes, it's a "he." Also, the number of lightsabers he's supposed to use are double your original estimate. If this confuses you, go to the EIII Spoilers thread. All will be made a tiny bit clearer there.

DarthChuckMc
11-05-2003, 12:13 AM
Anakin kills Asajj Ventress in the next to last episode in February.