PDA

View Full Version : Oh please!

Billy_Dee_Binks
10-07-2003, 02:58 PM
So far we got three Jedi Starfighters:
The original release, the KB release and the green Clone Wars
version. Yet every single SF lacks the black dot on the droidīs dome. And with Anakinīs fighter the same seems to happen again.Sheesh! What so hard about adding a little black dot?! :(

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-07-2003, 03:00 PM
Two words for you that'll clear this WHOLE mess up my friend: It's Hasbro.

end of story. :D

Billy_Dee_Binks
10-07-2003, 03:05 PM
Youīre pretty quick at replying. :stupid:
Sure, itīs Hasbro. Still itīs cheap. Even for Hasbro. Those droids are literally blind for godīs sake!

JEDIpartner
10-07-2003, 04:44 PM
I've had to upgrade all of the droids on my starfighters (N-1, Delta-7...) with a little paint application. It's missing more than just the eye! It's missing the little blue horizontal line in the back, the whitish-yellow dot on the back, the reddish dot on the front and the little blue squares on the front. That's a LOT of missing paint...!!!

:eek:

Val Da Car
10-08-2003, 01:17 PM
No, it's Hasbro Kwality Qontrol

Turbowars
10-08-2003, 08:22 PM
So far we got three Jedi Starfighters:
The original release, the KB release and the green Clone Wars
version. Yet every single SF lacks the black dot on the droidīs dome. And with Anakinīs fighter the same seems to happen again.Sheesh! What so hard about adding a little black dot?! :( How about a Hyperdrive ring. I mean come on!!!

Turbowars
10-08-2003, 08:24 PM
I've had to upgrade all of the droids on my starfighters (N-1, Delta-7...) with a little paint application. It's missing more than just the eye! It's missing the little blue horizontal line in the back, the whitish-yellow dot on the back, the reddish dot on the front and the little blue squares on the front. That's a LOT of missing paint...!!!

:eek: Who's N-1 and delta-7? Obi's is R4.

LTBasker
10-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Who's N-1 and delta-7? Obi's is R4.

I think he's talking about the N-1 Naboo Starfighter R2 head, and the Delta-7 Aethsperite Starfighter (Jedi Starfighter) R4 head.

I think they leave off the paint cause it's the ship people are buying not a figure. But somehow I think if they wanted to sell more, lacking in paint in a pivtol place (as people recognize R2 domes too well) is not a way to sell.

Turbowars
10-08-2003, 09:40 PM
I think he's talking about the N-1 Naboo Starfighter R2 head, and the Delta-7 Aethsperite Starfighter (Jedi Starfighter) R4 head.

I think they leave off the paint cause it's the ship people are buying not a figure. But somehow I think if they wanted to sell more, lacking in paint in a pivtol place (as people recognize R2 domes too well) is not a way to sell. I see. OK Thanks