PDA

View Full Version : ARC Trooper's lower arm fell off.

Battle Droid
10-09-2003, 07:05 PM
I finally found the Value Packs (got 6 ARC troopers, & 1 Anakin & Yoda.)

The first ARC Trooper I open it's lower arm falls off on it's right arm (it broke, the joint didn't just come out.). I hardly even touched it. :mad:

Kidhuman
10-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Did ya get then at WAlly WOrld or KB?

ANd that bites. I would return it.

Turbowars
10-09-2003, 08:19 PM
I finally found the Value Packs (got 6 ARC troopers, & 1 Anakin & Yoda.)

The first ARC Trooper I open it's lower arm falls off on it's right arm (it broke, the joint didn't just come out.). I hardly even touched it. :mad: How many arms does the ARC have? J/K. It serves you right for buying 6 ARC's while I have Zip.:mad::D

Battle Droid
10-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Found them all at Wal-Mart, and I think I'll keep the ARC Trooper, and the missing part of his arm will be a war wound. ;)

nick83
10-09-2003, 10:35 PM
I also had a problem with one of my arc troopers. I didn't notice until I had opened him that he was missing his shoulder armor. I contacted hasbro through their web site. They sent me an address label and said to send them the damaged figure and they would send me a replacement. I am still waiting for my figure to return but I only sent it out about 2weeks ago. So if you do want a replacement and can't find another in the store you can try through hasbro.

mastermatt24
10-09-2003, 10:51 PM
I thought that ARC trooper was cool, but once I opened it i was very disapointed at its articulation. I tried to move the arm and I herd a crack so I stoped.... The fig looks good but it cant move very well, and it doesnt fit well with my other action posed clones.

mastermatt24
10-09-2003, 10:53 PM
Oh yeah, Ive found clone war figs, yoda, arc, anikan, and other new ones like dannal fytonni, and the waitress droid, at wal mart and target, but none at KB

JEDIpartner
10-10-2003, 09:58 AM
When you said lower arm... you meant "forearm", right? ;)

Hmmmm... haven't had that problem. My Orn Free Taa has a little bit of a loose left arm bicep joint. That one I'm afraid of losing a forearm. :(

Battle Droid
10-10-2003, 11:06 AM
When you said lower arm... you meant "forearm", right?

Yep, I did. :)

Dark Marble
10-10-2003, 01:58 PM
The new clone wars figures are fairly easy to get a hold of around here, except for the ARC trooper of course. :rolleyes: I picked up the ARC troop and Anakin, and I thought they were both kind of cheap. I am really not suprised that it fell apart, you get that feeling as soon as you open the package.

And Anakins starfighter should be out soon, but I really don't see how this new Anakin figure will be able to sit in it. All and all I am not very impressed with the line so far. The only thing that I have enjoyed is the halifire droid, now that was worth every penny.

LTBasker
10-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Heh, when I first looked over this thread, it reminded me of the weapons testing thing in Behind the Magic. You get all those weapons, and when you throw the lightsaber at the Stormy his arm falls off and he just sorta nudges it with his foot, then picks it up and walks off. :D