PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars Commericals!!!

Val Da Car
10-12-2003, 12:31 PM
Last night during Justice League (yes I watch it) there were two Clone Wars commericals.

One was for the animated series (that quickly featured a Kit Fisto and clone troopers fighting againist an unseen enemy probably droids).

The second one was for the Clone Wars Toys'....They showed the Hailfire droid being carried not rolling on the out side ground and dirt. The Command Gunship with CW Yoda, and all of the bonus trooper figures (LT, Commander and standard). Mace, Anakin and him being drooped into his starfighter and an Arc Trooper on the ground.

The final shot of the toy ad featured the packages of the CW Army builder line around the vehicles.

These were shown back to back.

Banthaholic
10-12-2003, 12:35 PM
I saw the Hailfire Droid commercial last night also, on Cartoon Network.

Val Da Car
10-12-2003, 12:58 PM
At least the wheels did not fall off the Hailfire droid

hango fett
10-12-2003, 01:09 PM
i saw the clone war toy commercial on nick. looked pretty cool. if i could only find them all....
h

plo koon 200
10-12-2003, 02:06 PM
Same for me. I sure hope the stores order a lot more Clone trooper 3-packs for the Holidays. I have only been able to find the clean one.

JediTricks
10-12-2003, 10:45 PM
I saw the CW commercials last week and again yesterday. I did slo-mo on the Hailfire Droid, it is being rolled in one shot that lasts several seconds, but you can see the wheels are stuttering if you look closely.