PDA

View Full Version : Yoda in Action...

xboywonder
11-28-2001, 04:20 PM
I'm curious about everyones thoughts on how they invision
Yoda kickin butt.

I mean he is like 2 foot tall and everything... Does he have a light saber ?? does he levitate or something ??

It's probably going to be like some Matrix scene where he jumps in the air and gives everyone a furious pounding.

any thoughts ??

Fulit
11-28-2001, 04:31 PM
I'm not sure if he has a lightsaber, but in all the spoiler reports I've read, it says he's all over the place, kind of teleporting short distances, and jumping around. At one point, I've heard, Yoda jumps up on Dooku's shoulders, giving him a little scare. That sounds like it might be funny. From what it sounds like, he'll move pretty quickly, which is sure to cause quite some discussion.

Jedi Clint
11-28-2001, 04:31 PM
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1141

Co Jo-Da
11-28-2001, 07:22 PM
I originally I posted this, in the Wacky Yoda fight scene thread:

Personally, I find it hard to think that Yoda could move like the wind, even with the force. I'd like to see Yoda use the force to deflect any attack (like Vader in ESB) and then use it pick him up and spin him all over the place (like in Willow...HA HA).

Beside if you remember a part of the script that was leaked out a few months ago. Yoda shows up right as Count Dooku pulls away in his ship. Yoda then lifts a crane-like thing off Anakin whom was trapped under it during the fight.

I still think this:

At first I was happy to hear that Yoda will be in a fight scene... I first pictured Yoda standing still or not moving very much, using the force to keep Lord Tyrannus completely off balance (Yoda after is a Master of Peace and won't kill unless completely necessary). But than I heard some Spy Reports that have Yoda flipping and flying through the air like a Kung Fu Master. I'm still not completely comfortable with this idea but I don't hate it, like I use to... I still would prefer to see Yoda fight like he teaches (meaning when Yoda pulled Luke's X-Wing out of the swamp), using the force to it's limits.

mylow thehutt
12-11-2001, 09:12 PM
The thing that is killing me the most is-

What color is the sabar??????????????????:confused:

Co Jo-Da
12-12-2001, 12:12 AM
Like I said before...YODA SHOULDN'T HAVE A LIGHTSABER (HOPEFULLY)...

BUT SOME REPORTS HAVE POINTED TO YELLOW...

GNT
12-12-2001, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
BUT SOME REPORTS HAVE POINTED TO YELLOW...

Just check out that small Lego picture of Yoda Holding a Yellow lightsaber,not a green lightsaber as some moderators think ;)

mylow thehutt
12-12-2001, 07:08 AM
:crazed: hahahahahah yoda....in battel,I'm sorry all i can see is that scen in muppet tresure island,whare kermet fights with the sowrd.:p

Rollo Tomassi
12-12-2001, 10:07 AM
I'm just wondering. If the scene turns out NOT to be in the film, will you guys be dissappointed at NOT seeing it? Like your curiosity at seeing the li'l frogger with a glowing yellow ****-** bouncing around like a box elder bug overwhelms your desire for a decent film...

The movie comes out, the scene's not in it and everybody is like 'What happened to Yoda whupping butt? I really wanted to see that!"

I personally thought the only time you see Yoda using a lightsaber actively is when he's training the little tykes at the temple. His battle with Dooku will be more understated.

mylow thehutt
12-12-2001, 03:14 PM
;) I won't be to dissapponited, but I will if they don't show him with his light saber,but not to fear if they don't have him in action in ep2 they will for sure have him in battel in ep3:happy:

Co Jo-Da
12-12-2001, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
I'm just wondering. If the scene turns out NOT to be in the film, will you guys be dissappointed at NOT seeing it? Like your curiosity at seeing the li'l frogger with a glowing yellow ****-** bouncing around like a box elder bug overwhelms your desire for a decent film...

The movie comes out, the scene's not in it and everybody is like 'What happened to Yoda whupping butt? I really wanted to see that!"

I personally thought the only time you see Yoda using a lightsaber actively is when he's training the little tykes at the temple. His battle with Dooku will be more understated.

I do hope that the scene doesn't make it into the film but either way I will probably love it just like I love all the other movies.

kit fristo
12-13-2001, 07:11 PM
dudes this is THE KIT.
this is what happens.

DOOKU IS HOLDING A BID CRANE ANS IS ABOUT TO DROP IT ON OUR HEROS. THEN OUT OF NOWHERE YODA COME IN. HE IGNITES HIS GOLD!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!! YES GOLD!!!!!!!! LIGHTSABER AND FIGHTS COONT DOOKU.

WHAT DO U THINK????????

YODA THE A**KIKER:eek: :confused: :eek: :eek:

mylow thehutt
12-14-2001, 11:36 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????gasp*GOLD!!!!!HOLY COW.PULSE DROPING CAN'T FEEL LEGS...........................

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: COOL