PDA

View Full Version : Custom Bacta Tank Diorama

Turbowars
10-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Hi guys, here's a Bacta Tank Dio I made a while ago. Here's a small pic of it. It's bigger, but this is the main part of it. Hope you like it.:D

Rogue II
10-13-2003, 07:04 AM
Cool. Did you use the use this (http://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/diorama/ep5/ep5.html/Bactafront.asp) as reference?

JediTricks
10-13-2003, 07:42 PM
Very impressive Turbo. How did you do the set elements?

Turbowars
10-13-2003, 07:54 PM
Cool. Did you use the use this (http://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/diorama/ep5/ep5.html/Bactafront.asp) as reference?Yes I did. I used the blue prints Frank made on his site.

Turbowars
10-13-2003, 08:04 PM
Very impressive Turbo. How did you do the set elements? Thanks JT, The whole diorama is construted of Foamcore and the use of a hot glue gun. The walls are a printed out stickers. There's a plastic window in between the Tank and the waiting room. There's lights everywhere in the box and under the tank.

jedi-cpa
10-16-2003, 02:11 PM
Kudos, great job. My diaramas stink compared to what's here.

Dr Zoltar
10-16-2003, 03:59 PM
Turbo, that is really great looking! I wish I had more time to make dioramas...

Turbowars
10-16-2003, 08:19 PM
Turbo, that is really great looking! I wish I had more time to make dioramas...You should really make time. It's really a lot of fun and it doesn't take long to build them. After I got all the materials it only took a weekend to put it together. In a way it went to fast, because I was sad it was finished. My custom Escape Pod was a different story. It took about a month. An on and off kind of project and I had to wait over night for the glue to dry.

stillakid
10-16-2003, 11:53 PM
. The walls are a printed out stickers.

From where? Did you make them on the computer and then print them out or are they downloadable from somewhere?

Turbowars
10-17-2003, 12:01 AM
From where? Did you make them on the computer and then print them out or are they downloadable from somewhere? Yeah go to Niubniubsuniverse.com and click on download textures.

Dr Zoltar
10-17-2003, 04:11 PM
Well I have always wanted to make a Carbon Freezing Chamber display. I saw a post a while back about how to add lights to the interior of it. Maybe instead of orange lights I'll use red and green for the upcoming holiday season.

Turbowars
10-17-2003, 07:07 PM
Well I have always wanted to make a Carbon Freezing Chamber display. I saw a post a while back about how to add lights to the interior of it. Maybe instead of orange lights I'll use red and green for the upcoming holiday season. Yeah I saw that to. It's on ACPins web site. I was going to do that, but I hate that playset. Looks too cheap and nothing like the film. The Custom lighting is awesome on it. It does look cool!