PDA

View Full Version : My K-Mart just got in 2 caes of Shmi Wave......

INDIANA
11-28-2001, 05:20 PM
.....for a store that has been averaging 1 case every month for the last year, I have OFFICIALLY written off my chances of seeing ANY FX-7 wave figures there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEDIpartner
11-29-2001, 10:58 AM
My K-mart has also just taken receipt of two cases of Shmi wave as of two weeks ago. They are sitting there looking bored. Oh, well... no FX-7 for me there!

OR AMIDALA!!!!

"QUAP!" :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad:

OC47150
11-30-2001, 08:10 AM
Hey, I'm tickled that the Target closest to me is carrying SW figures again! It's just two pegs but it's SW!!

JEDIpartner
12-05-2001, 12:22 PM
I have no clue what is going on with Kmart here!!! They just got another TWO cases of the Shmi wave...

That makes four rows- four pegs each of this wave. SWELL!!!

:frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad:

Wolfwood319
12-05-2001, 12:33 PM
K-Mart near me has 2 cases worth of the Luke X-Wing wave (minus the sandtroopers:D ), 1 case of Shmi, some gungans and about half a case of Deluxe series 1.

Its the K-Mart on Algonquin road, just off of 83, opposite Woodfield if you want to make the trip.

OC47150
12-05-2001, 01:01 PM
OK, where is halfway between here and there for those of us who are directionally handicapped?

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-07-2001, 10:08 PM
The K-mart in my area was selling Star Wars at a pretty good clip recently so they have been due for a new shipment. Today when I went to check it out, I almost vomited. In addition to the Ketwol wave which has been lying stagnant for months there was a new shipment of Han Bespins, Leia Bespins, Brek-Apart Maul, some R2-D2 and Obi-Wan Jedi.

My guess is that I'll be seeing those for a couple of months.

Bleccch! :dead:

OC47150
12-09-2001, 12:26 PM
The KMarts and Targets in my area are heavy with the Tessek wave of figures. That's good for Target since they didn't carry figures for several months. I picked up an extra R2-Q5 last week at Target.

Rollo Tomassi
12-09-2001, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by OC47150
OK, where is halfway between here and there for those of us who are directionally handicapped?

Heh. I'm way ahead of Wolfwood (unless he's headed "here", then I'm waaaay behind...):eek:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-13-2001, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by OC47150
The KMarts and Targets in my area are heavy with the Tessek wave of figures. That's good for Target since they didn't carry figures for several months. I picked up an extra R2-Q5 last week at Target.

The Tessek wave hasn't resurfaced in my neck of the woods yet. For those who have seen this wave hit recently, I am wondering if the figures are scarce now just as they were when he first came out earlier in the year? Are there certain figures such as Tessek, that you can't find that easily? The only figure I am missing from this wave is the Jar Jar believe it or not. :sur: