PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy exclusive Matrix Reloaded bonus DVD

El Chuxter
10-14-2003, 01:59 PM
The Best Buy ad for this week says that the copies of Matrix Reloaded sold there include a third disc of 30 minutes of bonus features. What's this all about? Worth having, or junk? The reason I ask is my local Wal-Mart is a full $2 cheaper than Best Buy, and I'd hate to spend extra and think it wasn't worth it. :)

Beast
10-14-2003, 02:11 PM
El Chuxter, you can get Best Buy to price match Wal-Mart's ad. But I have to tell you, that the bonus disc at Best Buy is pretty much crap. The three features on it are all from the Animatrix DVD and the original Matrix DVD. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mandalorian Candidat
10-14-2003, 04:45 PM
Having looked at this set with a cursory glance I bet sometime next year or so a better box set will be released. When producers/studios start throwing cheesy crap like commericals for related items and 'making of' video game features in with premium movies like Matrix you have to know that a better set will be coming later.

El Chuxter
10-14-2003, 05:01 PM
Okay, that's good to know. :happy:

Unfortunately, Best Buy won't match Wally World's price, since it's not an advertised price. (This WM just finds the cheapest ad for the major DVD releases of the week and undercuts it by anywhere between $0.50 and $5.) I'm glad I won't have to go to Best Buy, though. Their customer service is atrocious, and they hardly ever have anything that's advertised aside from new releases, that I've decided not to go back unless there's some cool exclusive.