PDA

View Full Version : TRU rebel alliance 4 pack

keithfite
10-14-2003, 02:59 PM
What is this. I heard of it on kebco. Its in their members only section to pre order. and it isnt reffering to another set like hoth 4 pack because they have all those listed as well
So what is this TRU 4 pack. rebel alliance

Also whatever happened to the deluxe sets Jabbas security with gammorean guard and the naboo pilot set.
I think they are still on brians toys

TheDarthVader
10-14-2003, 03:39 PM
Good question. This might be something that has been "scrapped". I looked up rebel alliance at galactichunter.com. The 2003 exclusive list still contained Wal-Mart getting the Cantina Bar Wave 2 and the sandcrawler. We know that this has changed. It is possible that it has changed and there will not be a rebel alliance four pack.

jjreason
10-14-2003, 04:05 PM
I was still of the understanding that this 4 pack would be showing up later at TRU this year, completing a series of 4 4 packs for the year.

Turbowars
10-14-2003, 07:35 PM
I was still of the understanding that this 4 pack would be showing up later at TRU this year, completing a series of 4 4 packs for the year. yeah that crappy one with Obi and that stupid detention thing. I'll:D pass on that one.

keithfite
10-14-2003, 07:40 PM
Cool. thanks for your replys. I hope they do make it. I welcome any of the TRU 4 packs. I think they are great. They are usually just repaints or something, but I like these very much. I will get obi wan and the detention center. They could make that set really great. I hope they dont completely screw it up.