PDA

View Full Version : Movies You Never Need To See Again.

scruffziller
10-16-2003, 09:58 AM
I saw these once and never need to see them again. You can kinda gather why because of their content if you have seen them.

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Pulp Fiction
A Simple Plan

Mandalorian Candidat
10-16-2003, 11:26 AM
Hulk (I didn't "need" to see it the first time)
Italian Job (I liked it better when it was called Ocean's 11)
xXx (Vin Diesel really is a horrible actor)

stillakid
10-16-2003, 11:45 AM
Perhaps one of the BEST films I've ever seen is ironically one of films I NEVER want to watch again. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099763/) is a disturbing look into the life of a serial killer. Created in a stark and realistic style, it makes you realize that anybody you know could have a terrible secret like this.

Watch it in the daytime, with someone you know, and then return it.

billfremore
10-16-2003, 12:40 PM
Blair Witch Project (scary once, not twice)
Identity (too predictable once)
E.T. (once at age 11 was enough for me)

Anakin2121
10-16-2003, 12:44 PM
Gangs of New York

The Killer (a very powerful 1989 Hong Kong action film....one of the most bullet-riddled films of all time, with well over ten thousand shots fired. But, like, pretty much everyone is dead by the end.) :p

That's all I can think of for now...

evenflow
10-16-2003, 05:43 PM
Blair Witch Project
Water World
Matrix: Reloaded

bobafrett
10-17-2003, 01:25 AM
Bolero- Just horrible, Gawd awful piece of garbage, only movie that gave me a headache

Jaws 3 in 3-D

Queerwolf- My friend thought it was funny, I thought what a waste of film

Problem child 2- see the puke scene while they are on the ride, stupid. Sorry Mr. Ritter, sorry you had to be in that flop.

scruffziller
10-17-2003, 09:01 AM
Oh yea and.....

Midnight Cowboy.

bobafett07728
10-17-2003, 10:36 AM
Unfortunately, I'm at the point where I only need to see most movies once. There are only those rare cases, when a movie is really good, or its a classic, that I can see it more than once. Otherwise I have to had not seen it in a while to watch it a second time. Its tough to get excited, or get intrigued by a movie that you know what happens next. There have actually been a few really good movies that I have seen recently, but upon watching them the second time. . . they were. . . well. . . eh. Maybe I'm just being a pessimistic hater. . . or maybe the quality of movies in general has just fallen off. . .

Darth Jax
10-18-2003, 12:42 AM
desperately seeking susan (or pretty much anything with madonna)
basic
ace ventura: pet detective
anything with star trek in the title

Vortex
10-21-2003, 12:27 AM
Titanic seen it once with the ex girlfriend, fell a sleep in the theater. Still have no clue why it was popular.

Prelude to a Kiss - left the movie after 45 minuets

Independance Day - Seen it twice in the theaters, becomes a total bore after that.

Tank Girl

Fast and the Furious

Ishtar

the piano

Anything with Martin Larence in it.