PDA

View Full Version : Was this a variation in the JEDI COUNCIL packages?

JEDIpartner
10-16-2003, 12:13 PM
I received set one of the Jedi Council (Mace, Oppo and Popeye... erhm, I mean Even) last week. This came about one month after receiving set two (Depa, Plo and Yaddle). The base piece of set one was raised off the cardboard "floor" by little triangular pieces of cardboard. The base of set two did not have that. It was tethered directly to the cardboard without any of the little "risers". Was this always the case with set one or is this a new thing they are doing to give the base portion a little more notice?

Damn, I hope that made sense. :confused:

Turbowars
10-16-2003, 07:39 PM
I received set one of the Jedi Council (Mace, Oppo and Popeye... erhm, I mean Even) last week. This came about one month after receiving set two (Depa, Plo and Yaddle). The base piece of set one was raised off the cardboard "floor" by little triangular pieces of cardboard. The base of set two did not have that. It was tethered directly to the cardboard without any of the little "risers". Was this always the case with set one or is this a new thing they are doing to give the base portion a little more notice?

Damn, I hope that made sense. :confused:yeah it made perfect sense. I just looked at mine and they are the same as yours. Maybe it was to show off Holo Obi. I got the set a month ago. The other set is sitting on the bottom.

JEDIpartner
10-17-2003, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the response. I just thought that it was weird that one was packaged differently from the other.