PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft, Warcraft, and Diablo Figures

Teeska Mon Eebon
10-16-2003, 11:53 PM
Hey I was Browsing Ebay and I found some of these figures.
I was wondering if anyone else collected themm and if anyone had a list of what figures they've made?

Adam
10-17-2003, 01:59 AM
If you mean the ones coming out this year so far theres

War 3

Prince Arthas: Deathknight
Shandris Feathermoon
Tychondrius (sp?)

Starscraft

Hydralisk w/Zergling
Terran Flamer
Tassadar

Diablo 2

Necromancer
... there's two more but I cant remember.. sorry. :stupid:

I've only seen the Warcraft 3 figures.. my gamestop never got the Starcraft ones..

Teeska Mon Eebon
10-17-2003, 10:31 AM
I've also seen the warcraft figures but on E-Bay they had Thrall and 2 other humans that I forgot the names of, and I also found a Marine and a Zealot in package that were clearly marked with those names... So is there another line of smaller ones? these were marked like around 5.5 inches and the ones you listed around 7 to 8.5 inches.

And I checked out Blizzard and there's a page with the whole Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo lines on them and they don't include any of those above figures

Teeska Mon Eebon
10-17-2003, 11:50 AM
Terran Marine

see I didn't find this one on the Blizzard WebsiteMarine (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3149862011&category=348)

Jargo
10-17-2003, 11:56 AM
I tried to order the Hydralisk and got told the line was cancelled. Shame because I wanted to add it to my star wars cantina. Interesting design. Wonder if they're just delayed like a lot of other stuff this year due to SARS, apparently there's a big depletion in factory workers, stuff is taking longer to get made and the quality is down. Maybe the starcraft figures will show next year instead.

Adam
10-17-2003, 10:43 PM
Man I hope they weren't cancelled, those were pretty good looking.

Teeska that Marine and the Zealot were released awhile back, closer to when Starcraft: Brood Wars was released I think.

Thrall and the the two humans were released along side of Warcraft 3, about a year ago.

The only figures I actually have are the Human Footman from War 2, Thrall from War 3, and Arthas from War 3. Arthas is a pretty cool figure, with nice articulation.

Teeska Mon Eebon
10-18-2003, 11:12 PM
So are the Marine and the Zealot the same scale as the new ones that are coming out?

Adam
10-18-2003, 11:14 PM
I'm not really sure as I don't have either to compare Arthas with.

Adam
10-30-2003, 12:02 AM
Well, looks like Starcraft figures are still a go. Just later than originally announced.

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/index.php?itemid=2157

Teeska Mon Eebon
10-30-2003, 01:24 PM
Awomse!

OOo I just got the undead Warcraft figure form Hastings!!! It's awomse Huge, and has 14 or so POA!!! I hope the Starcraft figures are of the same quality of these!