PDA

View Full Version : Palps will wield a saber and more on Padme's demise

plo koon 200
10-17-2003, 12:11 PM
Sith_Maximus does have some access to Episode III information we believe, though we've been unable to confirm everything they've said in the forums. Part of this may be lost or confused in the translation, but we're still willing to toss a few of these into the ring tonight. Here's a few of the tidbits and some of TFN's analysis as well:
Palpatine has a lightsaber.
Palpatine declares himself Emperor to the Senate, and puts blames on his actions on the shoulders of the Jedi Order.

Padme does indeed die in the film. She dies while giving birth to Luke and Leia. Leia's reference to her beautiful mother is probably Queen Organa of Aldeeran.

Anakin Skywalker demise most likely is the graphic one. This person said that it would be impossible that Episode 3 will get away with a PG Rating. Burns and injuries in Episode 3 will concur with the cybernetic prosthethics seen in the Force Rays Endoskeleton in Return Of The Jedi! They were able to see the cast for the injured Anakin, and it reveals the injury to the left side of the neck and jaw!

Grevious is probably the most awesome Cyborg seen to date. He will be the General in Command of the Droid Army!

No one received the full script to the movie. So no one really knows how everything is going to play out.

Here's our analysis:

Does Palpatine really have a lightsaber? The jury is still out on if that would be even cool or not. So while we can't say for sure, we do believe that the evidence points to this being true.

And we also can confirm the obvious about the Senate scenes for Episode III - the Jedi turn into the big scapegoat for everything, especially the war.

And as for Padme dying giving birth, this also we belive is accurate ... from a certain point of view. Somebody else injures her, if you've read previous SPY REPORTS you'll know who we're taking about and she dies as a result of those injuries. She finally succumbs to those injuries while giving birth. The birthing process itself does not kill her. Maybe the "clinical environment" mentioned in tonight's Behind the Helmet pic will give you an idea of where she is taken to deliver and then die.

Yeah, as stated in previous spy reports, Anakin gets seriously messed up. We know that George will use skillful editing and the Star Wars reputation to maintain his PG rating. Though PG-13 rumblings persist. :)

As for General Grevious, we'll let Darth Friday tell you what they think of that fellow in the morning. Get on the Grevious train, and pray for a name change, folks.

We're also still not sure of the exact motives in the death of Padme. Something there still isn't adding up but again they've filmed different versions of the same stuff, so who knows. And also keep in mind that Darth Blight reminds us that the full script is indeed still a "work in progress"; the script that the actors had seen was current as of that day in relation to their work.

If this report turns out to be true then Padme will not have died before giving birth but after. That should clear any confusion. Then again none of this may be right.

RooJay
10-17-2003, 03:08 PM
Padme does indeed die in the film. She dies while giving birth to Luke and Leia. Leia's reference to her beautiful mother is probably Queen Organa of Aldeeran.

Even though Luke asks her specifically if she remembers her real mother at that point?

Yeah, as stated in previous spy reports, Anakin gets seriously messed up.

This is something we've all known for a long time. Since we actually saw him seriously messed up in Emire Strikes Back all the way back in 1980, and again in ROTJ way back in 1982.

plo koon 200
10-17-2003, 03:53 PM
I'm just quoting what is on TFN.

Jargo
10-17-2003, 04:24 PM
TFN are full of it. pompous self important chubbies with no friends and a chip on their shoulder. Posting any old crap to try and keep people coming back. Strange how their 'sister' site (ooooh you go gurrrl!) hasn't been posting this news as they did with TFN's AOTC rumours and crap. Lucas has got EPIII locked up tight. ther are no spies only the crap the company is deliberately leaking out to mess with fans heads. Only the gullible and foolish would believe any of this nonsense.

plo koon 200
10-17-2003, 05:42 PM
Those are also my thoughts Jargo. News is news, however, And the news is that the biggest Star Wars news is making false news, I think.

derek
10-17-2003, 06:32 PM
when you post news from another site, could you put it in quotes and reference the source? i can't tell what is your's and what was "copied and pasted". :p

InsaneJediGirl
10-17-2003, 06:59 PM
TFN are full of it. pompous self important chubbies with no friends and a chip on their shoulder. Posting any old crap to try and keep people coming back. Strange how their 'sister' site (ooooh you go gurrrl!) hasn't been posting this news as they did with TFN's AOTC rumours and crap. Lucas has got EPIII locked up tight. ther are no spies only the crap the company is deliberately leaking out to mess with fans heads. Only the gullible and foolish would believe any of this nonsense.

I totally agree Jargo!TFN just seems to be posting this for the hits and/or to be "recongized" for their "news".Until I see it on the big screen,I take nothing on TFN to be true.

If it is real,quite interesting.HOWEVER,I dont buy this "Padme dies and Leia remembers the Queen" stuff.Fan boy rubbish.

tagmac
10-17-2003, 11:40 PM
I've got a feeling that 95% of the "spoilers" we've heard about are 100% garbage, including some of the stuff coming directly from Lucasfilm. George has always been extremely secretive about this stuff, so I don't see any reason for him to be different now.

DarthChuckMc
10-19-2003, 12:47 AM
Why would Palps need a lightsaber anyway? He's a master of the Darkside of the Force. He has plenty of Force powers to thwart any light sword swinging fancy boy. Vader has a saber because that's what he's been trained to defend hinself with as a Jedi....he's only begun to dip into the Darkside.....a choke here, a force push there, a choke here, a force throw there.......lousy amatuer :p

Master Plo- Koon
10-20-2003, 12:19 AM
I actually think this is probably close to what is really going to happen in the film. Most of the stuff for their episode 2 spy reports came pretty damn close to the actual film, except for things Lucas cut out. I actually like a lot of the stuff Im reading in the spy reports, and I hope that its not garbage. But of course thats just my opinion. :)

And I seriously hope that he ups the rating to PG-13 for Episode 3. If its got to be done its got to be done. He shouldnt edit like he did with Episode 2 just to keep that rating. The dark style is going to be needed in this film.

Anakin2121
10-20-2003, 02:19 PM
What had he edited from Episode II?

And it's always possible for EP3 to "appeal" for a PG rating. The 2002 film Solaris, even though it's one of the worst movies ever made, was originally rated R (probably for numerous sex scenes and nude shots) but it "appealed" for a PG-13 rating and got it.

Maybe Episode III could do the same thing.