PDA

View Full Version : Who posts on other sites in the forums?

Turbowars
10-18-2003, 12:52 AM
I was just wondering, because it's hard to post on other sites, because Steves set up is the best in the business if you ask me. I do post at other sites sometimes, but do the majority of posting here. If you do post outside of SSG do you use your User Name that you use here? I do, only because It's easier, I have nothing to hide and maybe someone out there will recognize me.:)

bobafrett
10-18-2003, 01:17 AM
No I don't post anywhere but here. That is unless you mean something like the Midwest Garrison boards where I post about events in my Stormtrooper armor. It's basically for those in costuming club but I have to come here to discuss toys and shaving techniques.

[DSS]Pedr0
10-18-2003, 01:22 AM
yes, and my s/n usually is the same......

DarthChuckMc
10-18-2003, 01:29 AM
I'm DEDICATED to SSG about 98% of the time...I do hit RS's and POTF2a occasionally.....but I'm ALWAYS DCMc.....

except on the Adult Friend Finders......I'm CJMcLovehandles on there :crazed:

sith_killer_99
10-18-2003, 10:26 AM
I mostly post herew, but I am registered with POTF2 and post over there sometimes. I also registered with RS, but have only posted like 2-3 times, I just prefer the setup (and the people) here. Although I do like the setup at POTF2.com.

Oh, I am registered under the same username at the other sites.

Exhaust Port
10-18-2003, 11:25 AM
This is my only forum for my Star Wars interests. Now I do also waste time other forums for work and my other hobbies. :)

Imperial_Outpost
10-18-2003, 12:19 PM
I post in several different SW forums including my own. I find different sites are good for different aspects of the hobby...

And I always use the same user name. :)

kool-aid killer
10-18-2003, 01:36 PM
I only post on this Star Wars forum, i occasionally check out others but i dont dig into them too deeply. I like many of the people who post here and cant really think of any flaws this forum has.

Dr Zoltar
10-18-2003, 01:38 PM
I post at RS (no where near the amount I post here) and very infrequently at GH. I mostly post under the "What have you found" fourms. I actually found a couple of local traders in person and was able to make a few trades that way. I do go by Dr. Zoltar still because it's much easier to remember than having a different handle on other boards.

TheDarthVader
10-18-2003, 04:58 PM
Yes, I post on the LOTR forum. I am a big LOTR fan...not sure if I like SW better than LOTR. I probably like star wars a little more.

Turbowars
10-18-2003, 05:09 PM
Yes, I post on the LOTR forum. I am a big LOTR fan...not sure if I like SW better than LOTR. I probably like star wars a little more. You better say that, LOL:eek: