PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious ebay listing!!!

TheDarthVader
10-18-2003, 03:59 PM
Check out this item and the reason why he/she is selling star wars figures. I think it is HILARIOUS!!! :D :crazed: :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3149428763&category=50282

Exhaust Port
10-18-2003, 04:11 PM
I think it's more sad than funny. It seems they had a reality check recently.

plo koon 200
10-18-2003, 04:15 PM
Yah I don't think that this is funny whatsoever. Anyone could be in this situation, even you if something happened to make you lose all your money. That is sad and horrible.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-18-2003, 07:30 PM
How can you "make room for food"? I thought it was funny . . .

JetsAndHeels
10-18-2003, 07:36 PM
I don't think the issue was the room for it, I think it was actually being able to afford some. It's obvious this person is in some deep financial trouble and cannot provide for their family anymore. It is truly a shame.

TheDarthVader
10-18-2003, 08:04 PM
Oh come on now guys...here is the last part of one of his/her email addresses: @mason.navy.mil. It is apparent that this person is in the military. Come on!! How poor do you think he is? I have a friend who works full time and is in the marine reserves. I know that he gets paid handsomely anytime he does anything regarding the military. I have another good friend who is in the army. He got paid handsomely as well. I don't see how this seller could be struggling so bad that he/she has to sell star wars to buy food. Apparently this person had enough money to buy all of that star wars stuff in the first place! And Uncle Sam is always willing to help out military personell (ie housing, college funds) and people who are not well off (ie wellfare, food stamps). I mean...COME ON!

EDIT: OH, and to add to my investigation :rolleyes: this person has been the winning bidder for four items from Oct 16-18!! Just look at this person's feedback. I can't believe you guys getting all serious. Jeez!

plo koon 200
10-19-2003, 02:58 PM
Now I' m not feeling pathetic for him, oh wait I am. I feel pathetic towards him because he has to lie in order to sell pieces of his collection that he does not want. Now that is going low. I know that an Anakin's Speeder is a common item that every collector has but he should be upfront and not telling lies. I do not like liars.

DarthChuckMc
10-19-2003, 03:56 PM
He's bought Metabolife (must be overweight; nothing unusual for a SW collector), jewelry for a belly button piercing, (maybe his wife wants to look sexy for her man), some gameboy gear for the car (planning a trip with the kids??), 2 Kyocera phones, (wants to reach out a touch someone, twice!) and a new tail light cover for his F150 (maybe rear ended while playing Gameboy and talking on the phone while trying to take his fat pills with his hot wife flashing he belly button ring at passing truckers)...but that's just a guess.

Turbowars
10-19-2003, 04:22 PM
LOL, besides he has the money to stay on-line and pay e-bay fees. I don't think he is starving.:rolleyes:

Turbowars
10-19-2003, 04:38 PM
edit sorry.

DarthChuckMc
10-19-2003, 04:39 PM
hmm....oooooook

Turbowars
10-19-2003, 05:01 PM
edit sorry.it was a double post, that's all

TheDarthVader
10-20-2003, 12:23 PM
I feel pathetic towards him because he has to lie in order to sell pieces of his collection that he does not want...he should be upfront and not telling lies. I do not like liars.

Exactly. Why does he/she have to say, "I am selling this item to make room for food for my family."? It is obviously a lie and just a ploy to entice users to bid.

scruffziller
10-22-2003, 09:15 AM
The sale ended and he got $4.00 out of it WHOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Way to go there money bags!!!!!!!!!:D

Entire SW collection? He no other items up for sale....:rolleyes: