PDA

View Full Version : Soooo.......what's up with all the Wookies?

bigbarada
10-18-2003, 07:30 PM
Okay, I'm a little behind in the spoiler race and I keep seeing pictures of one Wookie after another from the set of Ep3. Not that I think this is a bad thing, mind you. I think it is extremely cool!
So are we going to see an ROTJ style battle on Kashyyk with Wookies instead of Ewoks? Are the rumors about Chewbacca being in the movie true? (that has the potential to be silly, but I'm just so happy to see the big, brown galoot again I don't care) :happy:

Beast
10-18-2003, 07:38 PM
From the Spoilers we've seen, supposedly Yoda and several other Jedi are battling the Droid Army on Kashyyyk along side Wookies. Once the the droids are defeated, Palpatine's plans go into motion. And the Clone Army turns on Yoda and the Wookies. Yes, Chewbacca is confirmed to be in the movie. He's been confirmed by SW.Com.

Though his role is uncertain at the moment, supposedly he helps save Yoda from being killed by the CloneTroopers. Rumors suggest we'll see an example of the famous line: "That's 'cause a droid don't pull peoples arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookies are known to do that." being displayed in the battle with the Clones. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
10-18-2003, 07:46 PM
From the Spoilers we've seen, supposedly Yoda and several other Jedi are battling the Droid Army on Kashyyyk along side Wookies. Once they are defeated, Palpatine's plans go into motion. And the Clone Army turns on Yoda and the Wookies. Yes, Chewbacca is confirmed to be in the movie.

Though his role is uncertain at the moment, supposedly he helps save Yoda from being killed by the CloneTroopers. Rumors suggest we'll see an example of the famous line: "That's 'cause a droid don't pull peoples arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookies are known to do that." being displayed in the battle with the Clones. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Thanks for the info JJB! That sounds pretty awesome, so are we gonna see Wookies swinging from trees like the Ewoks on Endor? Or are they gonna be more advanced?

Ooooooh boy, I can't wait for this movie! And I really can't wait for some 'non-Chewie' Wookie action figures from Hasbro! Are you listening Hasbro? You better be! :Pirate: ;) :D

Beast
10-18-2003, 07:52 PM
Supposedly from the spoilers we've seen, they're a fairly advanced race. But they have a close connection to nature. Hence the treehouse huts. But we know they're fairly advanced, just look at Chewbacca's Bowcaster.

I'm sure we'll see them doing the vine swing/Tarzan growl from ROTJ at some point. After all, why not connect both films. Infact I'd love for that to be how Chewie makes his entrance to save Yoda. The Clones getting ready to atomize Yoda, and you hear the familar 'Chewbacca/Tarzan call' from ROTJ as he swings in to save him. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
10-18-2003, 08:30 PM
So, what kind of technology are we talking about here? Any pics yet?

LTBasker
10-18-2003, 09:26 PM
I thought the correct spelling was Wookiees?

Guess I've been missing alot, I just recently found out about the Wookiee stuff. :crazed:

DarthChuckMc
10-19-2003, 12:34 AM
Some technology has been rumored to be a catamaran type boat, a gyro-copter, landspeeder types and HEAVY artillary type blaster rifles.