PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Yoda...if you aren't in the Fan Club

DarthChuckMc
10-20-2003, 04:18 PM
Here's an eBay seller with 10 available at a price better than Paizo...shipping is steep, but it'll save a few bucks having to sign up for the INSIDER.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3150850629&category=2476

***EDIT*** Sorry folks....guess I should have read the fine print...this is for a LOOSE Holiday Yoda.....my bad......sorry :o :o :o :o :o

Sentinel18725
10-20-2003, 06:20 PM
I'm not at all happy with Paizo publishing at the moment. I have gotten my first issue of my subscription but I have not gotten my fanclub membership stuff. matter of fact, I call and get an answering machine and nobody returns calls or emails.......nice customer service!

DarthChuckMc
10-20-2003, 06:27 PM
I'm not at all happy with Paizo publishing at the moment. I have gotten my first issue of my subscription but I have not gotten my fanclub membership stuff. matter of fact, I call and get an answering machine and nobody returns calls or emails.......nice customer service!

Sorry to hear that. I just got my email from Paizo inviting me to order my YODA.

I had a problem with my cache (didn't know at the time) so I emailed them and got an immediate response.....they even CALLED ME to make sure everything was working properly....now THAT'S Customer Service.

Try again Sentinel.....if all else fails, go over to Rebelscum's forums and PM IndigoVic...I don't think he's on SSG, or else I'd point you to him here instead.

Sentinel18725
10-20-2003, 10:20 PM
Thanks DarthMcChuck....you have always been helpful. Oh, and I did eventually get all of the Disney figures.....and the coin....you were once trying to help me with those. .

I'll try them again tomorrow.

Banthaholic
10-21-2003, 12:31 AM
It took me a bit to receive my membership stuff also, it was a good few months. Although I finally did get it.

Definitely drop them another email, from what I've heard they've been fairly prompt and willing to take care of upset members. Although I'm sure that they will have a back flow of emails the next few days inquiring why people haven't received their lightspeed passes yet. I got mine today, but then again I reserved mine right after the Yoda announcement was made at the convention.
If I were you I'd address the email something along the lines of 'Subscription problem', and I'm send to to cutomer service & cc it to lisa lisa.stevens@paizo.com the fan club president.