PDA

View Full Version : Road Warrior Hawk Dies

Kidhuman
10-21-2003, 11:57 AM
I was watching RAW last night and they mentioned that Hawk died on Sunday morning. Sad loss as I always rooted for the Road Warriors. Huge Spiked shoulder pads. He was a great performer.

RIP Hawk. :dead: :dead: :cry:

Dark Knight
10-21-2003, 04:37 PM
That hard to believe. When I was younger I thought those guy were invincible. :(

derek
10-21-2003, 04:45 PM
is this a WWF guy, or one of the characters from the mel gibson movies?

James Boba Fettfield
10-21-2003, 04:48 PM
Damn, what did he die of?

derek, he's a wrestler. They were two guys who wore this red armor with black spikes on the shoulders.

Kidhuman
10-21-2003, 06:38 PM
Either I didnt hearthem or they didnt say. One of the Dudleys had his name on his arm in memory ofhim. They also did their finishing move as a tribute. Pretty sweet.

thespar
10-23-2003, 09:32 PM
as i of today there is still no new info. Still can not believe the last match i saw him in his lost to in my opion that jokke of a team RVD and Kane.

Banthaholic
10-26-2003, 04:36 PM
I heard he died of a heart condition, which could be a bi-product of his drug use. If you watched WWE for awile, they even had an angle with Hawk were he was acting all psycho on drugs, once even climbin up the titan-tron and threatening to jump.
From what I heard he was playing up an angle passed on some past demons of his.
Regardless it's sad news, so many popular '80's' wrestlers are dying from the effects of drug use, bad hearts etc...
I still listem to LOD's theme song when I need to get pumped up,
AHHHHHHHH What a rush!!!

Kidhuman
10-28-2003, 08:48 AM
Wow, he was only 46 too. Too young to go IMO.