PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER on AOTC DVD profile?!

Anakin2121
10-22-2003, 04:25 PM
I just noticed this. On DVD Profiler, for those who have the Region 1 DVD of AOTC on their list, check out the credits. It says that Christopher Lee plays "Count Dooku/Sifo-Dyas/Darth Tyranus."

Weird.

plo koon 200
10-22-2003, 06:08 PM
Holy smokes!!! What does that mean? What does that mean?

So when they are talking about his death are they refering to his death as a Jedi? Speculation. If the credits say that then I'm sure that must be the way the things are.

That is a huge find Anakin 2121. I'm surprised no one noticed this before.

You should actually name this thread identity of Sifo-Dyas revealed.

Maybe Sifo-Dyas was his council name and of the council he was Dooku.

Maybe Yoda has a second name.

Maybe this is like the Sith Council providing a Sith name.

Very interesting. I always thought Sidious would be Sifo-Dyas.

JediBoulton
10-22-2003, 06:38 PM
I just noticed this. On DVD Profiler, for those who have the Region 1 DVD of AOTC on their list, check out the credits. It says that Christopher Lee plays "Count Dooku/Sifo-Dyas/Darth Tyranus."

Weird.

I am not very savy on this stuff -- what is DVD Profiler?

Can you see different regions on a DVD?

:confused:

plo koon 200
10-22-2003, 06:54 PM
Wait a second. Yah what is DVD profiler? I thought you were actually talking about the real AOTC credits.

2-1B
10-23-2003, 03:56 AM
DVD Profiler is a program which allows one to list and organize his or her DVD collection.

I use it religiously. :)

Pendo
10-23-2003, 05:40 AM
It's not necessarily true. DVD Profiler, like the IMDB, relies on it's users to contribute the information, not the official sources. Someone who believes Dooku to be Sifo-Dyas has obviously contributed it, and DVD Profiler have accepted the contribution, but that doesn't mean it is correct.

I still believe Sifo-Dyas to be Sidious, as the original name for the character was Sido-Dyas, but was changed because it was too similar to Sidious. I believe Palpatine was also one of the "lost 20", but for some reason the Jedi are not aware :).

PENDO!

Anakin2121
10-23-2003, 12:35 PM
It's not necessarily true. DVD Profiler, like the IMDB, relies on it's users to contribute the information, not the official sources. Someone who believes Dooku to be Sifo-Dyas has obviously contributed it, and DVD Profiler have accepted the contribution, but that doesn't mean it is correct.

I still believe Sifo-Dyas to be Sidious, as the original name for the character was Sido-Dyas, but was changed because it was too similar to Sidious. I believe Palpatine was also one of the "lost 20", but for some reason the Jedi are not aware :).

PENDO!

I'm agreeing with Pendo here. I'm not saying the DVD profile credits are true either, just that it was a curious find. And I think it's only on the Region 1 profiles -- I checked Pendo's profile, which AFAIK is made up all of Region 2 DVDs, and it simply said Christopher Lee played "Count Dooku/Lord Darth Tyranus."

I still think Sifo-Dyas is Sidious too. :)

r3pohh yeah
01-16-2004, 06:12 AM
I still think Sifo-Dyas is Sidious too. :)[/QUOTE]
I think that sifo-dyas was qui gon jin because after all he was " killed nearly 10 years ago" as obi one says to the caminos in ep. 2. dooku nor palpatine were killed ( to the knowlege of the counsil) 10 years ago. but your points are very good and interesting because perhaps death could mean death from the jedi counsil. and sifa-dyas could have been another identity of the ever elusive sidious. welll have to wait to find out...