PDA

View Full Version : UCS X-Wing found one today!

bobafrett
10-24-2003, 03:06 PM
I was out searching for the new Fly to dagaboh X-Wing. I was searching through a KB toy store looking at some of the smaller Lego sets that they had on clearance. I looked up on the riser and beneath 5 sets of the Yoda Lego and 5 other Lego SW sets I spotted 2 UCS X-Wings. I had an employee climb up and see how much they were charging. He said $79 and I said "sold"! I don't know if that was the cheapest price around, but seeing as I haven't sen this set at any stores for at least 8 months or better now, I bought it. It was the cheapest price that I had seen personally. Oh, and I only bought one, since I open these unlike some of the action figures. Now to clear some time to build this set!

ACPin
10-31-2003, 10:44 PM
That's not a bad price for it, though I must admit that I got mine much cheaper at a Zainy Brainy store that closed. Funny thing was that it was marked much cheaper because it had a sticker that said it was missing pieces. I asked the store personnel if I could take a look inside just to see how much was missing. After looking over the contents and making sure that none of the critical pieces (windshield, gun barrels, etc) were missing I paid $35 for it. When my son built it, we found out that there were only ten bricks and plates that were lacking which I was able to replace from my stock easily.

bobafrett
11-15-2003, 10:37 AM
Here is a picture of mine completed.