PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to trade packaged figures for loose ones.

Jango61992
10-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Is there anyone who made a mistake by opening your figures? I know I did!
So that is why I made this thread so anyone who has more then one of the same figure in the box please reply to this thread and maybe you might want to trade some figures or e-mail me at Silverwolf61992@aol.com. If anyone else made this mistake feel free to post on this thread too! :) Oh, and SirSteve, you are the best StarWars knowledge man ever! ( With an exception of George Lucas).

As forever, Jango61992.

kool-aid killer
10-26-2003, 12:06 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forums! Ive considered opening my figures many times but always have held back on it. I can understand wanting carded figures again. You may want to try ebay. Im sure you could get decent prices on multiple figures (ex. type in potf2 lot, potj lot etc.) But if looking for someone to trade with on the forum, i would recommend posting a bit more and providing references such as an ebay id. Enjoy the site!

Jango61992
10-26-2003, 05:52 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forums! Ive considered opening my figures many times but always have held back on it. I can understand wanting carded figures again. You may want to try ebay. Im sure you could get decent prices on multiple figures (ex. type in potf2 lot, potj lot etc.) But if looking for someone to trade with on the forum, i would recommend posting a bit more and providing references such as an ebay id. Enjoy the site!

Well, see here, I would rather not get involved with Ebay but I know they have good deals and stuff but I'm looking for someone in these forums to trade.