PDA

View Full Version : Whats the newest stuff your finding, and where?

keithfite
10-26-2003, 02:45 PM
Hey. I just thought Id do a whats the newest thing you got thread for CW.
Just so we can all see whose getting what, and where? I think pretty much everyone has got the yoda, anakin, and arc wave. So what have you got since

The best and newest stuff I have found as of late
Kmart- 3 pack red clones x2, clone with speeder x2, Durge with bike x2, 3 pack clones yellow.

Geonosian starfighter and hailfire droid I have seen at Target and TRU

and at TRU and Meijer and KB I find army builders all the time

I have every clone wars figure but green clones. and the durge wave. Is it even out? if so where are you finding it?

let us know what you got. and what stores you are getting it from

Turbowars
10-26-2003, 03:03 PM
I have only seen the 1st wave of clone 3 packs (White Only) and Yoda and Annie. I did get the green and blue from a friend, but I doubt I'll see the yellow or red. I hear the next wave of Clone figures are out, the one with Mace.

Sidiously Darth
10-26-2003, 05:29 PM
I picked up the Hailfire Droid today at TRU. Nice toy BTW. I'm seeing plenty of 1st wave clone figures. Just looking for wave 2.

Val Da Car
10-26-2003, 06:00 PM
Target,

Saga Scenes all four
Vehicles (HailFire, GeoFighter, Command Gunship,AAT, Jedi Repaint)
New Saga Wave of figures
Clone Wars figures, DLX Figures, Clone trooper (Blue,Yellow,Red)

bobafrett
10-26-2003, 10:07 PM
Found the Clone Wars Durge, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, and Asajj Ventress. Saw the Clone Wars deluxe Durge waith speeder bike, but was beaten to it by mere seconds. Also managed to pick up the Clone Wars Clone trooper with speeder bike. Have started seeing many of the Sage scenes, all 4.

darthzirock
10-27-2003, 03:38 AM
Um, isn't this pretty much what the "Just Found" threads are for??? Granted, there doesn't seem to be anyone posting for the NC/SC region in the "Just Found (USA)" thread, but still ... seems kinda redundant.

bobafrett
10-27-2003, 08:23 AM
Um, isn't this pretty much what the "Just Found" threads are for??? Granted, there doesn't seem to be anyone posting for the NC/SC region in the "Just Found (USA)" thread, but still ... seems kinda redundant.

It may be, but I think this is asking what "Clone War items" you are finding, at least that's the assumption I made seeing that it's under the Clone Wars section. Besides, I only read the "Just Found" section for my area. I could care less about what is being found in NC/SC since I don't live anywhere near enough to that area. I do however enjoy knowing what is being found in my area, or as in this case, what Clone War items are being acquired by fellow posters of SSG.

keithfite
10-27-2003, 01:11 PM
bobafrett. Those were awsome findings. What store did you find ventress, durge, obi wan, and mace in

Battle Droid
10-27-2003, 01:52 PM
Value Packs, that's the only Clone Wars stuff I've seen except for the Destroyer Droid launcher.

bobafrett
10-27-2003, 04:28 PM
bobafrett. Those were awsome findings. What store did you find ventress, durge, obi wan, and mace in

keithfite, I found them at a Wal-Mart. I went in not expecting to find anything new, but was glad I made a visit to the toy isle. This particular store has had the same peg warmers clogging the pegs. I'm glad I got there when I did as another collector saw me walking away from the toy dept. with my newest finds, and he stopped me near electronics to see if I had the Asajj Ventress figure, since they only had one displayed.