PDA

View Full Version : 2004 NCAA Football

Exhaust Port
10-26-2003, 08:28 PM
Anyone play this game on xBox (or other system I guess)? If so I have a few questions....

Trip J
10-27-2003, 08:16 AM
It's one of my favorite series on any platform, but I only buy it in odd number years (save some $$$ that way).

Exhaust Port
10-27-2003, 08:45 AM
As this is an even year I don't know if these question translates to the previous years version or not. How does the Campus Challenge work? It's turned on but only have had 2 games actually accrue points. A lot of the criteria are met to earn points but nothing is ever tallied. What am I doing wrong?

Trip J
10-27-2003, 09:32 AM
Well, I know in previous versions, all you had to do was create a save file for your profile, that's where Campus Challenge data and user data is saved.

If you don't select your saved profile before each game you play, I believe the game creates a new profile each time and you'll lose your data. Just make sure to select your profile each time you play a game (you do this on the screen where you select your playbook and uniform and stuff) and always save. You should be okay then.

Exhaust Port
10-27-2003, 10:45 AM
Thanks TripJ, I'll have to look into what profile settings I have going. Just finished taking OSU to the National Championship which wasn't to hard considering the quality of the team. The current challange is doing the same with Marshall. :D