PDA

View Full Version : 24 Season 3 (merged)

Anakin2121
10-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Apparently he really wants to shake things up a bit for "24." Read!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&ncid=763&e=3&u=/ap/20031013/ap_en_tv/sutherland_24

Hellboy
10-15-2003, 12:51 AM
Well taking chances like that are what makes great television shows IMO. It probably won't happen but the show is good nonetheless. I'm looking forward to the season premiere.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-15-2003, 04:35 PM
If the producers really want to make 24 a better show then kill Kim off, not Jack. Jack/Keifer is one of the things that makes the show great.

Only 13 days to go!

Hellboy
10-15-2003, 09:36 PM
If the producers really want to make 24 a better show then kill Kim off, not Jack.

No kiddin. Suffering through another sub-plot where her life is in danger every 5 min. is the only thing I hope they avoid this season. Her prediciments felt so unrealistic they sometimes brought the shows quality down IMO.

mrmiller
10-15-2003, 11:42 PM
Hopefully Kim will not be a major player this year. I have no problem with them killing Jack off if they decide to end the show. If this will be the last season, let Jack sacrafice himself during the last show save the world. He's that type of Helo, so let the series end that way.

This has been the best show on TV the last 2 years, and I'm psyched for this season.

=MATT=

Kidhuman
10-28-2003, 09:39 AM
Its about time. I have waited for this for months. I hope it is as good as the past 2 seasons. Tonight 9pm on Fox just a reminder to all.

mrmiller
10-28-2003, 11:18 AM
I'm with you there. IMO this has been the best show on TV the last 2 years. I've been looking forwrd to this all summer, but I am skeptical. I don't see how they can do as well as the previous seasons, but I'll be glued to it for sure.

=MATT=

Mandalorian Candidat
10-28-2003, 04:59 PM
Crap. I just finished looking at the TV Guide story on 24 and they say that Kim will be working at CTU as a techie or something to that effect. If terrorists bomb CTU this season I hope they plant it under her desk.

Can't wait for tonight.

Anakin2121
10-28-2003, 05:22 PM
Kim will be working at CTU as a techie or something to that effect.

You actually could have noticed that if you watched the trailer for Season 3 that's been out for, like, two months now.

But it's still disappointing news. :(

Anakin2121
10-28-2003, 10:04 PM
I just got done watching it.

Holy !@#$%^&*!!! This one episode had no "action" in it and yet felt better than the first episodes of seasons 1 and 2 combined! It was amazing! I like the new characters, and the concept of Jack being a heroin addict was an intriguing and unsuspected plot development, as was the romance of Palmer and his doctor. (I had figured Jack was sweating and moody because of his heart condition.)

What did everyone else think?

Kidhuman
10-28-2003, 10:13 PM
Gotta agree, started out with a bang. Body count of 2 in 15 minutes. I thought it was coke that he was gonna pull out.

mrmiller
10-28-2003, 10:48 PM
I also thought it had something to do with his heart.

Palmer put out the best line ever in 24, especially for the first episode of the season when he said something like, "It's going to be one of those days." Classic.

=MATT=

JediTricks
10-30-2003, 07:09 PM
Well, I didn't dig this first ep of the season, it felt more like a soap opera than anything. Everybody's having a relationship with an issue, Jack's on drugs, Palmer has a disease, etc.. What next, Kim gets amnesia and joins the terrorists, Michelle gets kidnapped by a secret admirer, George Mason comes back after surviving the nuclear explosion, the president's new girlfriend is actually Nina Myers' twin sister... :crazed:

Anyway, the main danger and villain on this season feel so bland and empty this time around, and the terrorist threat won't even follow through until after this day ends anyway.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-31-2003, 11:11 AM
Well, I didn't dig this first ep of the season, it felt more like a soap opera than anything. Everybody's having a relationship with an issue, Jack's on drugs, Palmer has a disease, etc.. What next, Kim gets amnesia and joins the terrorists, Michelle gets kidnapped by a secret admirer, George Mason comes back after surviving the nuclear explosion, the president's new girlfriend is actually Nina Myers' twin sister... :crazed:

Anyway, the main danger and villain on this season feel so bland and empty this time around, and the terrorist threat won't even follow through until after this day ends anyway.

Oh come ON JT! You'e being way too melodramatic. It was nothing like a soap opera; just setting up the characters for the inevitable fall. It's feasible about Kim and Jack's partner and the Prez and his doc. Why not?

I too thought it was really good with the premise of putting a virus in coke. Hopefully many drug councilors will show this to their patients to get them scared straight about the evils of drug use. :)

The one thing I didn't like was that they didn't go into the impact of the attack on Palmer's life in great detail. Hopefully that will come up later. Plus that F-150 commercial really blew chunks. At least it was a small price to pay to watch it commercial-free.

Kidhuman
10-31-2003, 02:00 PM
Plus that F-150 commercial really blew chunks. At least it was a small price to pay to watch it commercial-free.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derek
11-01-2003, 12:07 AM
Plus that F-150 commercial really blew chunks. At least it was a small price to pay to watch it commercial-free.

i thought it would of been really cool if they had gotten donald sutherland in the ford commercial, as jack bauer, sr. :D

dr_evazan22
11-01-2003, 03:21 AM
I agree with you guys about the heoin addiction, I liked it. What i didn't like though was the way Jack's relationship with Kate seems to have fallen apart. I would think that after 3 years that it would have progressed beyond that stage. It was played like they've only been dating for 6 months or so, like in real time.

Hated Kim's hair, and the way she hi-jacked the computer. Also hated the other computer guy.

Also, they didn't cover ow jack came back from the dead at end of season 2.

JediTricks
11-01-2003, 04:33 AM
It was nothing like a soap opera; just setting up the characters for the inevitable fall. It's feasible about Kim and Jack's partner and the Prez and his doc. Why not? And Tony & Michelle having to decide whether one or both goes to DC, and Jack & Kate having conveniently just broken up... hell, even the bad guy is having relationship problems! You just don't want to admit you're watching the guy'ed-up version of The Young & The Restless. ;)

Plus that F-150 commercial really blew chunks. At least it was a small price to pay to watch it commercial-free.That is why I taped it and watched later. :D

dr_evazan22
11-01-2003, 04:58 AM
Oh yeah! I totally hated the Palmer and doctor thing!

And if I were Michelle and Tony, we would both move out there, and one of us would get a diferent gov't job.

derek
11-01-2003, 10:05 AM
Also, they didn't cover how jack came back from the dead at end of season 2.

i thought they did. wasn't jack given an injection that restarted his heart?.......or did you mean palmer?

dr_evazan22
11-01-2003, 05:23 PM
Jack... When did he get the shot? Last season? I must've missed it.

Kidhuman
11-01-2003, 09:00 PM
He got a shot at the place where he was tortured. At the football field, I just remember him slumping against a wall. Dont' recall a shot given there.

dr_evazan22
11-02-2003, 02:48 AM
Yeah, I remember the shot at the torture area, but I thought that he had flatlined in the final ep, about the same time that Palmer was getting infected.

And Palmer, the President, hasn't been back to LA in 3 years??? That's another hard one to swallow.

Kidhuman
11-05-2003, 12:52 AM
Well, another good episode. I wonder what was in that debate book on the doc. That guy using CTU for spying, only leads me to believe he will grab Kim and kill Chase. I cant belive that mother flushes the coke and spreads the virus. Gonna be interesting.

Anakin2121
11-05-2003, 10:35 AM
How would the virus spread, though? We don't drink the water that goes down to the sewers.

mrmiller
11-05-2003, 11:33 AM
Eventually that water comes back to you, but any good sewage plant would remove most all the bacteria and viruses before the water was returned to a main waterway.

This was a cool episode. The first episode set up what was going to happen, but this episode set up how it was going to happen and some of the first twists. I really liked the ending. That was one of those “Oh my gosh!” type scenes. But why doesn’t that guy just take out Jack and solve half of their problems? And I wonder if this is part of a larger plan by the terrorists, as with a guy inside they should have known that Jack was part of CTU. I didn’t see the preview for next week, but am looking forward to it anyhow.

=MATT=

Kidhuman
11-06-2003, 07:47 PM
Airborne virus

Kidhuman
11-11-2003, 10:45 PM
Holy !@#$%^&*( I can not believe Tony gets shot in the head. WTF. That shocked the hell out of me. Great Great Episode. Salazar killing the warden also. Holy !@#$%^&*((((((( again.

dr_evazan22
11-12-2003, 09:38 AM
maybe they'll show why the warden was killed later, but right now I don't see why they killed him off. The only 2 things I can think of are: he wasn't a good character; and to show that Salazar could do whatever he wanted. My question would be why right there?

Yeah, Tony getting shot was a surprise... at first I thought it was in the ear. I don't see why they just didn't walk over and throw the cuffs on him.

Anakin2121
11-13-2003, 12:51 PM
The medic actually said Tony had been shot in the neck. Hopefully he lives, he's my favorite character after Jack.

Well, don't you guys remember the article I posted at the start of this thread? It's only by putting the main characters in SERIOUS life-threatening situations that the viewers will remain on edge.

Kidhuman
11-19-2003, 09:56 AM
Jack is insane, starting a riot. I loved when he beat uyp CHase, I cant stand him. I hope Jack shoots him. Next week looks to be a good epsidoe.

Anakin2121
11-19-2003, 10:52 AM
I loved when he beat up Chase, I cant stand him. I hope Jack shoots him.

Holy crap, I almost fell over laughing when I read that!

And next week it looks like the prisoners take Jack hostage, with Chase on the side of the guards. That'll be good to see. How's ol' Jack gonna get out of this one? :D

Mandalorian Candidat
11-19-2003, 06:07 PM
Last night's episode...I guess you could look at it in two ways: 1)vintage 24 mayhem, 2)give me a freakin' break--this is over the top.

I'm trying to see where all this is going so I'll be patient with the 'Jack and the Bubba gang' story for now. Still a great show. Better than 95% of the stuff on the tube right now.

Anakin2121
11-25-2003, 10:05 PM
Wow! Tonight's episode kicked all kinds of ***. The Russian Roulette scene was just about the most suspenseful out of any of the three seasons so far...and the shootout afterwards was awesome too. Next week looks just as good.

I'm lovin' this season.

Kidhuman
11-25-2003, 10:37 PM
Yeah this season is taking off. It is awesome. Palmer got a decision tomake next week. Gonna be interesting.

That Russian Roulette scene was insane. Was hoping Jack would shoot Chase.

dr_evazan22
11-26-2003, 05:05 PM
I'm looking forward to Kim figuring out that there is a spy in CTU. She is getting more and more suspicious every week. I just hope she goes and changes her hair. I can't stand it!

I am a little surprised that CTU doesn't have some type of alarm, or monitoring system, that lets them know when an unauthorized cell phone is being used.

Kidhuman
12-02-2003, 10:27 PM
Kim in trouble again? Go figure right. This season keeps getting more interesting. I liked the way Palmer stalled on shooting the plane down. Jack is in over his head, again. I figured Kyle didnt have the virus, but the only question is who does and where is it if it is out there.

Anakin2121
12-03-2003, 10:15 AM
Hands down, this is the best season.

The first season was okay, but the show was still sort of "finding itself" back then.

The second season was spectacular, but, the stories of Kim just became so increasingly ludicrous and unrealistic (she's in a car crash, then she gets stuck in a bear trap, then she stays at a guy's house and he turns out to be crazy, then she goes to a store and gets held hostage...) that you really stopped caring about her. Also, in the second season, late in the season the writers had some trouble balancing the episodes out. Some would simply be too intense, and have way too much drama and too many things going on; and other episodes would be slow, dull, and essentially have nothing happen.

Aside from Kim's ugly haircut, and the fact that the jerk Adam Kaufman, who's a dweebish and obnoxious geeky-type guy, has humongous bulging muscles, which is rather improbable...I see nothing wrong with this third season.

Since the cocaine bag didn't have the virus, and Kyle's body didn't have the virus, I wonder where it is.
Maybe Gael has it.

Mandalorian Candidat
12-03-2003, 06:34 PM
Is anyone else in agreement with me that Gael (sp?) should get a full pardon by Palmer if he shoots Kim?

Another great show. I find myself second guessing the writers and figuring out what will happen next. Once they landed the chopper I thought that they would somehow shanghai Jack to Mexico and meet up with Ramon's brother. Anyone wanna bet that Ramon's brother's girlfriend is DEA or undercover CTU?

Kidhuman
12-04-2003, 07:42 PM
Possible MC. SHe very well could be. Gael should be given a medal if he shoots kim.

Anakin2121
12-09-2003, 10:09 PM
Wow, what an episode!!!

The part where Jack trips Pedro and snaps his neck was one of the coolest freaking things I've ever seen...and now the whole storyline with Gael makes sense!

MAJOR plot twists! :D

Kidhuman
12-09-2003, 10:13 PM
wtf, That was a great episode. Still in shock.

Mandalorian Candidat
12-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Things are now starting to fall into place. I think the plot line so far has been great, except why wouldn't Jack and Tony let Ryan Chappelle in on the whole scheme? You'd think they'd need someone higher up to make this work, and I refuse to believe that Palmer would know about it.

Is anyone else scratching their head at the whole Palmer plotline? I am trying to see if and how it may fit in with the main plot but I can't see how. If it doesn't then the writers are just making this into something to babysit Palmer with until perhaps season 4. In the other two seasons everything fit together well with all the various lines. This one has yet to show any union between Jack and Palmer's dilemmas.

Mandalorian Candidat
01-07-2004, 07:43 PM
OK, can anyone explain to me how NINA got put back into the storyline? I almost soiled myself watching her show up unexpectedly last night. Last season they hauled her bony-A off to the slammer and now she's out?! As Desi would say, those writers have a lot of 'splainin' to do.

Kidhuman
01-07-2004, 09:27 PM
I hope Jack kills Nina this year. She will always come back in to be a thorn in Jacks side. Last night was a good episode. I hope they dont delay it for American Idol again this year

Kidhuman
01-18-2004, 10:45 AM
MAn this series just keeps taking some odd turns this year. I am enjoying it profusly(sp?). And now Sherry is back. Man it just keeps getting better and better. Too bad CHase didnt get killed. And I never expected CLaudia to get whacked out especially by Hector.

derek
01-18-2004, 12:17 PM
it's still a good show, but president palmer's storyline appears to be totally unconnected with jack's story. it's treading dangerously close to soap opra territory, meesa thinks. at least kim's screen time has been kept to a minimum.

by the way, why isn't sherry palmer in prison?

Kidhuman
01-18-2004, 12:37 PM
Meesa thinks that Sherry cut a deal helping Jack find that dude and all, so Palmer cut her a break. And yeah, the Palmer storyline is totally unrelated but I guess it will all work out int he end, and see that it all ties together.

Kidhuman
01-28-2004, 01:42 AM
ANother good episode. I knew Ramon was going to kill Hector when he said the deal was off. I thought it was funny that Kim got stuck with the baby. I wonder when the kid will pull a gun on Kim?????

Mandalorian Candidat
02-18-2004, 12:03 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on here! Nina, dead?! No way, uh-uh, don't believe it. This has to be a smokescreen of some sort. I'm not convinced she's dead. Jack pulled a season one on her and shot the floor or something when she was laying prone. You know she has some info on Amador and the other guy (Alves?), otherwise how is CTU going to zero in on them. I bet Jack hauls her A out of CTU to show him where those two yayhoos are.

I'm at the point where I want to do in the whole Palmer plotline. It's going nowhere fast and I can't see how or if it ties in with the virus. The first two seasons, especially number one, used Palmer integrally. Now he's just kind of there in his own unrelated dilemmas.

The best thing so far in the past two shows is Julia Milliken. Man she's hot! :crazed:

Kidhuman
02-18-2004, 12:08 PM
I think he finally blasted her. She was about to kill Kim, was not co-operating at all, and was just wasting their time. I for one was glad he blasted her 5 times.

I have to agree that the Palmer thing is a distraction. i wonder how, if they can, tie it all in together. Sherri is going to fry for this one, and there will be know way Palmer can help her. Covering up something like this will kill his chances for re-election and if it gets out, the same.

What I cant believe is it is up to like episode 14 in the season, and Kim only had one gun pulled on her. :D

Mandalorian Candidat
02-18-2004, 06:28 PM
I think he finally blasted her. She was about to kill Kim, was not co-operating at all, and was just wasting their time. I for one was glad he blasted her 5 times.

Don't take this the wrong way, KH, but....SUCKER! YOU GOT DUPED BY THE WRITERS! HA HA!

Dude, come on. They never showed Jack actually shooting her after the first shot, which just immobilized her. You have to expect the writers to keep her alive. She's the only link between CTU and Amador right now and based on their good track record (Kim plotlines excluded) there's no way the writers will stoop to some sort of sudden discovery in the story line.

But, OK, you maybe right. I'm no Kreskin and don't have an insider on the 24 crew but I don't see them whacking her...at least not just yet. :evil:

Kidhuman
02-18-2004, 10:29 PM
Why not? Everyone wants to see Jack off her. HE is tired of her BS games. SHe shut down the comps, tried to kill herself and offed about 7 people in the process of escaping. PLus she was about to kill his daughter, after she killed his wife. She was just hoping to get out alive and escape. Jack put an end to it. If she is alive I will be shocvked and offer you up a BSLOS.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-19-2004, 05:23 PM
Why not? Everyone wants to see Jack off her. HE is tired of her BS games. SHe shut down the comps, tried to kill herself and offed about 7 people in the process of escaping. PLus she was about to kill his daughter, after she killed his wife. She was just hoping to get out alive and escape. Jack put an end to it. If she is alive I will be shocvked and offer you up a BSLOS.

BSLOS = ?????

Jack has never, ever let Nina get between him and his objective. Yeah, he's ****** at her, but he has always put the job first. Remember his whole lecture at Chase about him and Kim? He may want to whack Nina, but his motivation is duty first. Once he attains his objective, then yeah, but until then I don't see him killing his only link to completing the mission.

Kidhuman
02-19-2004, 05:24 PM
BSLOS = ?????

Bad Song Lyric Of Shame.

Hellboy
02-19-2004, 07:28 PM
I'd be surprised if Nina is actually dead as well. It might be possible that there is a real mole at CTU in contact with Amador. This would explain how he knew about the Special Forces Units closing on him after the botched exchange of the virus. If Nina knew of the Mole's existence this would also explain her reluctance to give any real information to CTU for fear she would never be safe. Jack could've staged killing her in an attempt to assure her that she would be safe if everyone believed she was dead. The only thing that goes against this theory is the fact that we saw Amador talking with his partner and making the assumption that Nina was most likely killed already. If he had a mole in CTU he'd probably know she was in custody so maybe he is playing his partner. It could also be possible that Amador hasn't recieved the news of her apprehension and is notified about this at the same time he gets news of her murder at the hands of Jack. Who knows though I could be way off. I guess we'll see next week.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-19-2004, 09:01 PM
Bad Song Lyric Of Shame.

OK. Then I would pick any song by Bon Jovi.

I'd be surprised if Nina is actually dead as well. It might be possible that there is a real mole at CTU in contact with Amador. This would explain how he knew about the Special Forces Units closing on him after the botched exchange of the virus. If Nina knew of the Mole's existence this would also explain her reluctance to give any real information to CTU for fear she would never be safe. Jack could've staged killing her in an attempt to assure her that she would be safe if everyone believed she was dead. The only thing that goes against this theory is the fact that we saw Amador talking with his partner and making the assumption that Nina was most likely killed already. If he had a mole in CTU he'd probably know she was in custody so maybe he is playing his partner. It could also be possible that Amador hasn't recieved the news of her apprehension and is notified about this at the same time he gets news of her murder at the hands of Jack. Who knows though I could be way off. I guess we'll see next week.

Whew! Plans within plans. I hope we don't sound like a bunch of nutjobs talking about JFK or alien abductions. :D

Mandalorian Candidat
02-24-2004, 02:00 PM
OK, everybody ready for tonight? Should we start taking bets on Nina?

JediTricks
02-24-2004, 06:17 PM
According to the TV listings, she's dead and Jack's in trouble for it. I haven't been watching the show this season, but I have been following this thread. :D

I was watching Major League 2 the other day, and was shocked to discover that Palmer is also Pedro Cerrano from that film series! Going from a cheap South American stereotype to the President of the United States seems like a step up.

Hellboy
02-24-2004, 07:16 PM
I was watching Major League 2 the other day, and was shocked to discover that Palmer is also Pedro Cerrano from that film series! Going from a cheap South American stereotype to the President of the United States seems like a step up.

Yeah "Hats for Bats" Dennis Haysbert also played the getaway driver Don Breeden in the epic crime drama "Heat". I always feel bad for his character in that movie because he was trying to reform but in a moment of weakness was offered a risky opportunity to make millions and payed with his life. :dead: One of my all time favorite movies. :cool:

Kidhuman
02-24-2004, 07:22 PM
Everytime I see Palmer, I think "F you Jabu" and laugh

Kidhuman
02-25-2004, 10:56 AM
WOW. The virus blows up in Gaiel's face. Michelle is in the building. Really some plot twists here. The guy who Amador is working for is with-out a doubt the one who tried to kill Palmer in the end of season and Jack in season one. They need to bring "Max's" (I think thats what his name is) reign of terror to an end. The only downside to last night is that it won't be back for four weeks. What is this March 30TH BUNK? so American Idol can have 2 hour shows?

BTW I saw the last 2 minutes of American Idol last night and who looks worse? Randy Jackson or Paula Abdul?

Mandalorian Candidat
02-25-2004, 02:58 PM
Well, thanks for not rubbing my face in it everyone. It does look like Nina bought the farm after all, yet curiously they never showed her being dragged off....hmmm...no I'm not going to say she upped and crawled off. ;) I'm really surprised they played it like they did but after all the writers do put in surprising crap. Their explanation on how they were going to find Amador was eh, but believable enough I suppose.

I didn't get that whole thing with "Max" cause I got distracted during that bit of dialogue, but how did you come up with him being behind the season 1 anti-Jack campaign? Will you refresh my memory cause I thought it was Hopper and Co. who were behind it all that season.

Kidhuman
02-25-2004, 03:04 PM
He was behind the Palmer assasination attempt. If you remember the girl from season one who blew up the plane, she was the same girl who tried to off Palmer at the end of season 2. Jack worked for Palmer in the military. He went in and nabbed Hopper before season 1. The Hopper family was working for another person, trying to get their dad out. Jack busted it, Nina was uncovered as the traitor, and then we rolled into season 2.

Kingsley was working for someone as well in season 2. It all leads back to Max. Heck, I was right about Nina being dead(rub rub :D) why not this too?

Mandalorian Candidat
02-25-2004, 04:47 PM
He was behind the Palmer assasination attempt. If you remember the girl from season one who blew up the plane, she was the same girl who tried to off Palmer at the end of season 2. Jack worked for Palmer in the military. He went in and nabbed Hopper before season 1. The Hopper family was working for another person, trying to get their dad out. Jack busted it, Nina was uncovered as the traitor, and then we rolled into season 2.

Kingsley was working for someone as well in season 2. It all leads back to Max. Heck, I was right about Nina being dead(rub rub :D) why not this too?

Yeah, I remember the hitgirl and the unknown baddie from season 2, but I didn't see the connection between Hopper and Nina. From what I remember she was in league with some Germans in season 1 and it didn't seem that necessarily that her defection had anything to do with Hopper's gang. I guess it's possible that everything is interconnected because Ira from season 1 mentioned to the hitgirl that he had a job for her that next summer and that's when Palmer got the poison handshake.

Kidhuman
02-25-2004, 05:44 PM
To me it has always been the one underlying thing that has never gotten resolved. This unknown dude, Jack and Palmer always in the middle of things. This guy seems to know Jack's life and such. Why not follow up on the person that has thwarted every attempt you made at terrorism. The one guy you tried to kill keeps averting death at every corner, and because Jack has saved him. It will all tie up. The only way this show will ever end, is to catch this guy and uncover who he is.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-25-2004, 10:02 PM
To me it has always been the one underlying thing that has never gotten resolved. This unknown dude, Jack and Palmer always in the middle of things. This guy seems to know Jack's life and such. Why not follow up on the person that has thwarted every attempt you made at terrorism. The one guy you tried to kill keeps averting death at every corner, and because Jack has saved him. It will all tie up. The only way this show will ever end, is to catch this guy and uncover who he is.

But that would mean the end of the show. The only good thing that could come of that would be no more Kim.

How about Michelle whomping that wussy foreign guy's A in the hotel. I didn't think she could do that kind of damage.

Kidhuman
02-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Yeah, that was funny stuff. She beat him in three seconds flat. You think she will die?

dr_evazan22
02-25-2004, 11:37 PM
It looked to me like the mystery bad guy exposed the virus to an ultraviolet light. Now, if there are only 5 or 6 episodes left, then that would mean that there isn't enough time for us to see civilians dying from the virus. So I'm thinking that this was a 'test run', something to start a panic but to not really kill anyone.

Poor Guyelle! Got a full face of the white powdery substance! If I'm wrong, at least his face caught most of it.

Oh, just a quick note to CTU: If there is a deadly virus in a ventilation shaft, then shut it down, all the electricity, if you have to to help stop the spread.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-26-2004, 10:35 AM
Yeah, that was funny stuff. She beat him in three seconds flat. You think she will die?

I hope not. She's a hottie and not annoying like Kim. I'm trying to figure out exactly where the writer's are going with this one (infecting the hotel). It may just be a dry run like Dr. E mentioned to see how well the dispersing works and just to make a panic among the populace.

Hellboy
02-29-2004, 02:03 PM
Good theory about everything being connected to this Max character Kidhuman. I hope you're right.

I've been wondering when they were going to address the whole Palmer assassination attempt by toxic handshake issue at the end of season 2. I did notice that they've shown Palmers scarred hand quite a bit throughout this season, but with no explanation.

Looks like I was off on Nina being dead as well. :dead: I dunno though something still doesn't sit well with me regarding the matter. It seems like the whole shooting was dealt with rather fast so I wouldn't be surprised to see that plot point resurface later.

Kidhuman
02-29-2004, 03:31 PM
Looks like I was off on Nina being dead as well. :dead: I dunno though something still doesn't sit well with me regarding the matter. It seems like the whole shooting was dealt with rather fast so I wouldn't be surprised to see that plot point resurface later.

Well, Chapelle hasnt finished his investigation intoit. SOmething came up in the middle and he tried ot stop jack from going. Remember he said Ican cover the Heroine use but not his. Then Chase put his 2 cents in and Jack left. Of course you know Jack will save the day, and all will be forgotten.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-24-2004, 10:29 AM
All right. I've had it up to here with the A.I. crap. Either put on an hour long William Hong special or get 24 back on the air ASAP. We need some good stuff on Tuesday nights again.

It's been so long since the last episode they need to rerun it so I can remember where they left off.

Kidhuman
03-24-2004, 11:40 AM
Ok, good news is 24 will be back on Tuesday. I think Jack had just gotten out of his interview with Chappelle abut the drug use. Then they went off looking for Amador. Giael had the bomb go off in his face and Michelle was in the hotel. Thats what I remember.

QLD
03-24-2004, 03:57 PM
Thank God 24 is coming back. Man, I really missed it.

As far as Gael getting a face full of virus, I imagine that it will be a fake virus, and a decoy for the real one. That's my guess.

Kidhuman
03-24-2004, 04:40 PM
The best part is it says the start of 9 straight epsiodes all the way til the end.

Hellboy
03-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Yeah I'm so ready for my fix of 24. I hate taking big breaks in television series that have such a strong sence of continuity to them.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-31-2004, 12:39 PM
We waited so long and got, IMO, some pretty predictable stuff. It was way cool when they showed Gael and the hotel guests with major facial hemorage but the part where Michelle plugs that guy was totally obvious. Maybe I've gotten better at reading into where the writers are going.

I was really ****ed at Palmer in letting the ex off the hook. I wanted him to burn her good.

Kidhuman
03-31-2004, 05:27 PM
All in all 'twas a good episode. A little predictable like man Can sytated. I didnt expect Amador to get offed though. Does anyone know for sure who that guy is that knows Jack and that now has control of the US? If not I guess we will find out next week, and we all know Jack isnt gonna die, but Isure hope Chase does. :beard:

At least they finally tied Palmer into the story instead of his subplot spin-off.

dr_evazan22
03-31-2004, 08:52 PM
I can understand Gael dying rather quickly, as he got a face full of the powder, but not the guests. A little surprised that the whole mob didn't rush Michelle when she threatened to shoot the guest.

I expected the one guy to die. Looking forward to next week.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-01-2004, 12:40 PM
All in all 'twas a good episode. A little predictable like man Can sytated. I didnt expect Amador to get offed though. Does anyone know for sure who that guy is that knows Jack and that now has control of the US? If not I guess we will find out next week, and we all know Jack isnt gonna die, but Isure hope Chase does. :beard:

At least they finally tied Palmer into the story instead of his subplot spin-off.

Agreed about Chase. I hope him and Jack's secretary (can't remember her name) die in a fiery car crash. I thought they mentioned in the episode before the one where Gael takes it in the face that he was with Jack in special forces or knew him from way back when. I seem to remember an allusion to season 1 where he may have been in cahoots with the Drazens (Dennis Hopper).

Kidhuman
04-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Her name is Chloe :beard:

Kidhuman
04-06-2004, 11:47 PM
Great episode. The Season ispuicking up right now. I hope Chappelle doesnt get whacked, I dont think he will. He actually became one of myfavorite characters on the show, surpassed Tony. I love his no nonsense attitude, but he is caring at the same time. Like he told tony about Michelle, and then turned around and ok'd the suicide pills. Feel bad for Gael. Too bad Chase didnt get blown up, I thought it was a virus bomb from the previews, but it wasn't.

dr_evazan22
04-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Did Michelle end up killing the terrorist after he ID'd the bad guy, per the agreement he made with Michelle? I missed that. That version of the virus is very fast acting, as those people were only infected about 60 - 90 minutes beforehand.

Were those the stupidest reporters at the press conference? I think they should have picked up on the fact that Palmer had used some kind of code phrase there.No Sherry was a plus, and I think Michelle will live.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Naw, Palmer stuck the code into his speech flawlessly. I don't see how anyone could have picked up on it unless they were aware that it would be said. I was wondering what was up with that whole code word thing. If Saunders wanted something done you think he would just contact whoever and tell them to do it. Maybe he needed to hear it due to his possible brainwashing as Jack was musing about, and that would throw him into the next mode of the operation.

Anyways, it was another great show and I can't wait to see what'll happen to Chapelle.

Hellboy
04-17-2004, 10:44 PM
Does anyone know when Tuesday's episode that was bumped due to the President's speach will re-air? I thought they said Sunday night at 9:00 pm but my program guide doesn't list it so I figured maybe one of you guys could confirm that.

I'm hoping its on at a differnt time because I watch Alias which airs at that time too. :(

James Boba Fettfield
04-17-2004, 10:50 PM
I think it's going to be on Sunday at 9, Hellboy.

I saw promos for a new episode of 24 to be on Sunday at 9 when I was watching COPS tonight.

Hellboy
04-18-2004, 04:45 AM
Thanks for the confirmation JBF. Looks like I've got a difficult decision to make considering I like both shows.

I wish they were still running the episodes on FX like they did last season, oh well. :dis:

dr_evazan22
04-18-2004, 04:31 PM
Easy enough... Watch Alias and tape 24. I actually prefer watching it on tape so I can get thru the commercials.

JediTricks
04-18-2004, 07:56 PM
Then what about L&O:Criminal Intent? :D

dr_evazan22
04-18-2004, 10:49 PM
I thought that they were going to come up with something for Chapelle... Maybe some Hollywood style SFX like squibs, or whatever they're called. And some blanks.

And Jack was such a p---- for shooting Chapelle from behind. Be man enough to take him from the front.

Kidhuman
04-19-2004, 10:13 AM
WOW, I can not believe that they actually offed Chapelle. He was one of my favorite characters. R.I.P. Ryan. :dead: I wish they would of offered up Chase instead of Ryan.

Next week(Tuesday actually) Kim actually gets into trouble it seems. Wouldnt be a complete season if she didnt.

dr_evazan22
04-19-2004, 12:39 PM
At least she's going out into the field to get into trouble. Although, the 'fact' that this guy has a daughter in the LA area who "just happens" to look like Kim, well, I'm not crazy about the idea, but still better then that bear trap mess from last year.

Hellboy
04-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Easy enough... Watch Alias and tape 24. I actually prefer watching it on tape so I can get thru the commercials.

That would work but since I don't have 2 satellite recievers anymore I can't watch 2 things at the same time. So it was one or the other and I went with Alias because the developments on that show seemed a bit more important this week.

If anyone would mind giving me a general synopsys of what last night's episode entailed I would be very greatful.

Kidhuman
04-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Last night, basically, they were dealing with the Chapele issue. Chase lead a strike team to an addy they tracked down, but it turned up wrong. Jack capped Ryan, and he is dead as the show ended.

Michelle is still in the hotel, unsure if she got it because her results wont be back until tomorrow night. A guy got out of the hotel between the time the virus was released and when the shut it down, and he is infected as well.

Anything else I missed?

Hellboy
04-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Thanks KH. :D

That sucks about Chapelle though. I was finally starting to like him. That would be a shame if Michelle did have the virus, I like her character quite a bit, and she's a hottie. :kiss: No new develpoments regarding the rouge MI-6 baddie huh?

Mandalorian Candidat
04-19-2004, 08:03 PM
I was really surprised about the Chapelle thing. I hate how it was done. I'd like to think that our government wouldn't work that way, "volunteering" one guy to take the fall for millions and bargaining with terrorists that way. It's just a show, I know, but if it was commentary on what the US would do, screw it.

I wish they had done it like how Jack "offed" Nina in season one. Then maybe Chapelle being "dead" could have somehow figured out where Saunders is located.

dr_evazan22
04-19-2004, 08:13 PM
It's not a major plot point, but they got the poison pills to the hotel towards the end and some people started to receive them. The infected were not allowed to have outside communication. I think it would've been nice if they could have written or tape recorded something for thier loved ones, as I think that would be the worst thing for them (after dying).

Kidhuman
04-21-2004, 08:16 AM
Wow, Michelle gets her results next week. Part of me wants her infected and part doesnt. Kim in trouble for one episode wasnt too bad. They need to stop that whole fight over the gun, gun goes off, and pause thing. Its getting old. ALmost thought there would be a suprise and Kim had got shot with the way this season has picked up though. I wonder how many opeople got infected because of this guy. Gonna be interesting to see what happens with the Jane Saunders character, if it is enough leverage to stop him.

dr_evazan22
04-21-2004, 08:57 AM
I don't think Michelle will have the virus. I think that they would have had her bleeding from the nose already. She's a cutie, and needs to stick around.

The Kim thing wasn't terrible, but your right about the 'suspenseful' gunshot. I do want to see how far jack will be willing to go with Jane Saunders. If Papa Saunders was smart enough to get this terrorist network set up, smart enough to blackmail the Pres, then why was he dumb enough to leave his daughter in the area, and set off the first viral release in her area. Jane didn't sound British, did she?

And I missed what Saunders was demanding from Palmer, something about agents from around the world... can you fill me in?

Mandalorian Candidat
04-21-2004, 04:33 PM
It was that the US has several foreigners on the CIA payroll at different grades of security levels (A-H?). Saunders was wanting that list to either whack the double agents or expose their activity to their governments to expose US involvement in spying on their respective countries. It sounded like Saunders wants to dismantle the military/industrial complex of the US. I'm interested to see if this conspiracy goes deeper than Saunders and what involvement he had in the first two seasons plotlines.

dr_evazan22
04-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Jack said that he and Saunders were on a mission together to Kosovo that Palmer green-lighted. And I thought that on same said mission was where Drazen from season 1 came from. The same season 1 where Palmer was still a candidate. Am I confused? OK, don't answer that... Am I wrong?

Kidhuman
04-21-2004, 10:41 PM
The mission is one and the same. Jack left him for dead on that mission. A bomb wentoff and everyone that was in the place was expected to not have survived. SO now that Palmer is President, he can get back at him for the mission, and use Jack to carry it out.

mm74md
04-22-2004, 10:42 AM
Jane didn't sound British, did she?

No, but she explained to Jack that she doesn't really know her dad & hardly sees him (I guess we’ll see if that’s true). I assumed that this meant she has pretty much always lived in the US so she wouldn't have picked up the accent from daddy. Who knows?!?

Mandalorian Candidat
04-22-2004, 10:48 AM
The mission is one and the same. Jack left him for dead on that mission. A bomb wentoff and everyone that was in the place was expected to not have survived. SO now that Palmer is President, he can get back at him for the mission, and use Jack to carry it out.

There was also mention that Saunders could have been brainwashed by his captors, thus being under control of a foreign power/entity. I've been wondering if there was more to the whole "the sky is falling" line that just being the first step to control Palmer. Perhaps a code needed to activate an operative that Saunders has no direct contact with, like that chick assassin.

mm74md
04-22-2004, 11:02 AM
...like that chick assassin.

Yeah, where has she been? And did we ever learn what she did to Palmer at the end of last season? It seems like a long 24 hours this season & can't remember the first few shows.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-22-2004, 03:29 PM
Yeah, where has she been? And did we ever learn what she did to Palmer at the end of last season? It seems like a long 24 hours this season & can't remember the first few shows.

Well, from what I remember it seemed like a nonissue. Something was brought up in the first episode or two about Palmer maybe feeling ill or having some lasting problem from the poison/toxin/virus/whatever he was exposed to. There really wasn't any definitive resolution so either it'll creep its head up really soon as being super important or just a lame cliffhanger that went nowhere.

Kidhuman
04-22-2004, 09:50 PM
I doubt it will go nowhere. That girl will show her head again. I cant believe that only 5 shows are left for the season.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-23-2004, 12:13 PM
5 shows left! Cool! I thought there was only a couple. I couldn't remember when the day started because they always start each season at a different hour.

So who's left that's been in all three seasons?

Jack Bauer
Kim Bauer
Tony Almeida
Pres. Palmer
Ex-Mrs. Palmer
Hit Girl (assuming she shows up)
Chappelle (was in 1-3 but is now pushing up daisies)
Nine Meyers (was in 1-3 but now sleeps with the fishes)

Any more?

Kidhuman
04-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Thats about it. I cant think of anymore. CTU has changed so many people since season one its not funny. At least we know two people wont be back if there is a season 4

dr_evazan22
04-23-2004, 11:44 PM
How about Michelle? She and Tony met in season 1 and got married last season. the this year starts with them on the rocks.

And the hit girl? This is the same girl that was on the plane in S1, infected Palmer in S2? Any chance she could be this girl Jack has now?

Kidhuman
04-24-2004, 08:39 AM
Actually, in season one Tony was seeing Nina. In season 2 he met Michelle. :beard:

dr_evazan22
04-27-2004, 11:11 PM
This show can be very disappointing at times. The last 2 weeks were pretty good, and then they regress back to some of the stuff that happened tonight.

Saunders daughter... There is a major terrorist attack that, if it actually happened, would possibly pale 9/11. Having said that, they take Saunders daughter, the only thing they have to help prevent further release of the virus, in a single car with no agents and no escort. Then the driver lets a motorcycle pull right next to the car while stopped at the RR.

Then Michelle gets the good news that she's immune. Then gets captured by Saunders and used as a pawn againt Tony. C'mon now? And I realize Tony was happy with her test results, but he caved and let Saunders get away.

And I agree with telling Adam about his sister, but right away? It could have waited until after Adam was done with that particular task.

There's probably other comments to make, but can't think of what else happened right now.

Kidhuman
04-28-2004, 06:38 AM
Last night was so-so. I cant believe Tony let Saunders escape. Hopefully Jack will kick is arse again next week. I am glad though that Kim didnt get kidnapped again. Would of been too much. Betcha Michelle is pregnant, thats why she is immune for some reason.

Kidhuman
05-04-2004, 10:13 PM
What an epsiode. I am sohappy Jack is back in charge of CTU. I hope he blasts Tony's head off. Sherry set David up royally(sp?). Ihope he throws that biznitch in jail for life. Gonna be (or I hope it will be) an exciting last three hours of this show.

dr_evazan22
05-05-2004, 03:38 PM
Am I the only one who thought this: By playing along with Sherry the Senator (Pres. candidate) becomes an accessory to murder also. The implication is that the story doesn't get leaked and made public, and that Sherry gets a "mid-level" position in administration. Why not make the deal with Sherry then go to the police?

This was a really high octane show, which is good considering last weeks dud. Hey! Maybe Sherry will get herself killed accidentally?

Kidhuman
05-05-2004, 07:38 PM
I was thinking that. I hope thats what he will do is go to Palmer and tell him that Sherry is trying to blackmail him and Palmer.

Hellboy
05-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Yeah this was a decent episode. I hate Sherry so I'm hoping something bad does happen to her before season's end.

Strange that the scene with the motorcycle at the RR tracks a few episodes ago turned out to be nothing. I was really wishing for Kim to bite it so we can finally be rid of her stupid character.

I hope we get a few suprises in the last 3 hrs, like a major character's death. One of the reasons I enjoy this show is they're not afraid to kill major players and we usually get a shocking ending.

Kidhuman
05-06-2004, 07:41 PM
I hope its Chase thjat gets killed. Or even Michelle,then Tony would really feel horrible for letting Saunders get away in the first place. They might not kill anyone since Chappelle already died.

Kidhuman
05-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Well, this hour rocked. Palmer getting blackmailed and sending a "problem solver" to fix it. Jack catching Saunders, Marines shooting a chopper down, Chloe giving relationship advice, it had it all. I am glad Michelle got out alive. I thought one of them would be shot. Palmer can easily admit what he did, turn around and screw his opponent and Sherry by saying he tried to blackmail him into resigning.

Next week looks insane. Jack is gonna send her into the Chandler Plaza Hotel. Saunders basically has no choiuce but to give up the location now. If he doesnt then all is lost.

Also JT, you live in LA. Is there really a CTU there? or is it a fictional office?

dr_evazan22
05-11-2004, 11:30 PM
Your right KH, this did rock! 2 hours left! It looks like Palmer will be caught trying to get the medicine back... Maybe they'll have to silence Sherry once and for all? [crosses fingers] It's great that Jack is going to put the daughter into the hotel, and I think I heard on some commercial that she gets the virus. Interesting to see if Saunders gives up / stops the virus. Maybe if Saunders does give in, maybe he'll still send in the daughter. Kind of like Tarkin still blowing up Alderaan.

JediTricks
05-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Also JT, you live in LA. Is there really a CTU there? or is it a fictional office?As far as I know, there is no actual federal Counter Terrorism Unit, the State Department has a Counterterrorism Office (http://www.state.gov/s/ct/) but nothing like the CTU of 24. If there was a CTU action team like from the show, it'd almost certainly be in the Federal building in West LA, which is the LA home to the FBI and CIA.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-13-2004, 12:24 AM
Looks like that punk Tony's gonna git whupped next episode by Division. I guess Jack wasn't so pis$ed at Tony to knock him around a bit like I thought. You're right KH. This one rocked. It was the best, IMO. The F-18 on helicopter action was primo. I'm really disappointed in Palmer, though. I thought maybe he'd be a little more high road than that. I guess every politician (even fictional ones) eventally goes bad.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Did anyone else notice that the prez's fixit man is Drake from Aliens/Boggs from Shawshank?

Kidhuman
05-13-2004, 12:33 AM
I couldnt place his face. Thanks for clearing that up MC.

Hellboy
05-16-2004, 12:49 PM
I finally got around to watching this last episode and it was intense. Seems Tony has really snapped, it'll be interesting to see if he stays at CTU after this is resolved. The airstrike was beyond cool.

Mark Ralston is the actor who plays the fixit man you're refering to MC. He's got such a great demeanor and every role he portrays seems to have something interesting going on under the surface. He's a great actor and I've always wondered why we don't see more of him.

Kidhuman
05-22-2004, 02:20 PM
What a set up for a finale. SHerry getting capped was awesome. Wayne is screwed.How can he explain what he was doing there? Getting ten of eleven viles was nice. Getting the last one is going to be fun cause they dont know who it is. Cant wait for episode 72.

dr_evazan22
05-23-2004, 04:17 AM
Yeah, I loved Sherry getting killed also. I kinda thought earlier tho that the woman that shot her was just going to commit suicide. I wonder if Wayne will claim resposibility somehow for all this mess with Sherry, including the lie to the police. Maybe Wayne will take responsibilty for that.

Looking forward to the last show. It would be nice if they did it with no commercials, like the first ep.

Hellboy
05-24-2004, 08:54 PM
I just heard, according to FOX News, that 5 major cast members (not Keifer) from this season's 24 have yet to sign on for next season. This has lead to speculation that some of the shows characters might not survive the season finale.

Pretty interesting. If some of the actors have decided to move on I sure hope their characters get sacrificed for the sake of the show. Hint...hint...... Chase and Kim :dead: After hearing this I've gotta wonder if the whole Tony plot turn has something to do with this develpoment? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

dr_evazan22
05-24-2004, 08:58 PM
I was reading something about the new CSI: NY in EW. They said that some chick from 24 will be on the show. I kinda think it'll be Michelle, but I don't know the actors name (or have the EW ish to look it up).

dr_evazan22
05-25-2004, 10:12 PM
I have to say I was expecting a little more from this ep. While amputating Chase's arm was extreme, and the chase before-hand was exciting, I thought there would be more deaths. Could they've telegraphed Saunders murder anymore? One of the failings of this show is that if everything were to happen in real real time, then it would be very boring, IMO. The first season came the closest to hitting the essence. But this season it felt as if there were at least a day, if not a week, between each hour. In less then 5 minutes Chase goes from the school science lab all the way to the hospital and surgery.

So happy Sherry is dead. Maybe Palmer will go on to star in cell phone commercials. Palmer wouldn't pardon Tony? Jack shows emotion?!

Mandalorian Candidat
05-26-2004, 04:41 PM
I was also disappointed with the last episode. Got to hand it to Chase though. :D That axe action was pretty good. Didn't see that one coming until I realized the clamp was built on to the unit and wasn't a handcuff.

I'll miss Sherry Palmer and the Prez. I don't see him coming back. If they couldn't have him have significant involvement in the main plot then what good is he being a civilian? (Mr. Ex-President, your golf balls have been tampered with. We'll need Jack Bauer and CTU to examine them for bounciness.)

I actually missed the dialogue after the vial blowup in the fridge due to a phone call. What was being called in to Jack on his cell phone at the very end?

Hellboy
05-26-2004, 06:19 PM
I actually missed the dialogue after the vial blowup in the fridge due to a phone call. What was being called in to Jack on his cell phone at the very end?

The call was from an anonymous agent asking for assistance with an interrogation but the conversation itself wasn't really pertinent to the overall story. I think the call was just a way of illustrating just how busy Jack is and because of that he hadn't really had a chance to process the events of the last 24 hrs.

I agree about the episode being a bit of a disappointment but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The whole Palmer plot ended up as being no more than a parallel storyline that wasn't as interesting as the virus threat IMO. There really wasn't as much sacrifice as I'd had hoped for but all of the deaths of major players in the episodes leading up to this makes up for that I suppose. Chase losing his hand was rather cool and really played off the strengths of the shows unpredictability.

Overall a great season even if the previous 2 were better and I still consider it to be one of the best shows on television today.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-27-2004, 05:05 PM
I remember the other thing that was bugging me: Where was Assassin Girl? I was sooo waiting for her to show up and do something cool at the end like in Season 2. It would have been awesome to have her show up at the end and do something to Jack or some other major character.

derek
05-27-2004, 06:11 PM
I'll miss Sherry Palmer and the Prez. I don't see him coming back

reports are, only jack will be back next year....all the other actors(palmer, chase, michelle, tony) have been notified their services are not needed. the show is supposed to be set somewhere else besides LA and CTU.........and the show's not coming back untill january of 2005. :cry:

Hellboy
05-27-2004, 06:36 PM
I suppose starting the series in Janurary makes sense if you plan on running them without any repeats. Last season started a little later than the majority of the Fall lineup and we still had that huge month long gap in March and a few others. I'd rather have the show run a close to 24 straight weeks without interruption as possible.

As for the rest of the cast not returning, I'm cool with that. Having Jack on a special operations mission apart from CTU or something like it might be the right direction if the producers intend to keep the series fresh.

Hellboy
05-29-2004, 12:58 PM
Well in addition to starting in January the show is now going to be moved to Monday nights.

Kidhuman
05-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Well, I just watched the final episode.My new job training has me working to midnight so I have been sleeping and working all week.

It was overall a good episode.CHase getting his wrist chopped off was great. Didnt see it coming. Wouldof rather him died but at least reports say he isnt coming back.The president Palmer line was trash IMO. I will miss his character though and Tony's too. Hopefully if they do start in January, it will run straight through. They should leave it on Tuesday nights and not move to MOndays.