PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Millennium Falcon CD-ROM Playset

tgr3328
10-28-2003, 09:16 AM
I was wondering about the Millennium Falcon CD-ROM Playset with Exclusive Han Solo? I see it up for auction occasionally on ebay. Is it worthwhile to buy it? The playset part looks interesting. Is the CD game any good?

Turbowars
11-09-2003, 11:52 AM
I was wondering about the Millennium Falcon CD-ROM Playset with Exclusive Han Solo? I see it up for auction occasionally on ebay. Is it worthwhile to buy it? The playset part looks interesting. Is the CD game any good?Though I never bought it, but did see it at TRU for years. It's one of the worst Ideas and ill received toys Hasbro even put out. I hear the game was really bad too. I guess if you got for free the Han would be cool to have.

stillakid
11-09-2003, 06:06 PM
My kids play it every once in a while. It's fun for what it is. Don't expect anything on par with Rebel Assault or anything, but for a kid who isn't yet up to speed on all those console game buttons, the easy interface with the keyboard control is kinda neat. Plus, you get a Han Pilot who can sit!

I do recommend getting this, but try not to spend more than ten or 20 bucks on it.

tgr3328
11-10-2003, 08:16 AM
Thanks for your feedback!

LTBasker
11-10-2003, 10:12 PM
It was good for the $10 I paid at the TRU sales so long ago. The Falcon playset is fun, and the figure is kinda cool. Better than the Gunner station version I think. The game was pretty easy, kind of interesting though. I've still yet to see a game that let's you blast at Imperial bikers on Tatoonie from the Falcon gunner station. :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-12-2004, 04:47 PM
My friend gave me this a few years ago, he got it at a garage sale for 50 cents. :p The game's pretty cool, I haven't played it in a while, but it had real movie footage and sounds. I liked to bring a bunch of figures form each of the scenes the Falcon is in in the game and switch them out when the time came.

A question though. Did it come with a gun that Luke would use? Like the gunner station but smaller, I think. Mine doesn't, and I'm not gonna stress about it but I'd like to know.

bobafrett
03-13-2004, 12:55 AM
I have the Millennium Falcon CD-ROM Playset. I never opened it, as I suck at playing games. I just bought it for the figure, plus it looks good in the box, though I can't see Han's face since he is facing the back of the box. I don't remember what I paid for it, most likely full price knowing me.

jjreason
03-14-2004, 04:11 PM
A question though. Did it come with a gun that Luke would use? Like the gunner station but smaller, I think. Mine doesn't, and I'm not gonna stress about it but I'd like to know.

I don't think so. I believe it was just the keyboard overlay/playset, a cardboard graphic piece to insert for looks, and the Han figure with headset and gloves. He is better than the Gunner Station Han, but very similar.