PDA

View Full Version : NEW 2004 Figure Pics!!!

Battle Droid
10-28-2003, 03:08 PM
http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2003/10/news20031028.html

Holographic Luke Skywalker looks awful, but the others are AWESOME! :eek:

rherk
10-28-2003, 03:30 PM
Yeah, whats up with the Luke Holograph? Does this mean the regular Luke jedi is gonna be wierd looking too?

The Lando rules!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Uh, i think the regular Luke will be alright, since it's not, ya know a holograph!

These figures all look fantastic and FINALLY, Lando is finally given his true pimp-daddy glory!!! Jabba looks awesome!! Can't wait for 04, gonna be a good year! :crazed:

amidalak
10-28-2003, 03:48 PM
i thought the holo luke was good, actually. the color makes it more movie accurate than the generic blue used for the other holo/spirit figs. everything looks pretty good, though, this looks like it is going to be an expensive, but rewarding, upcoming year.

keithfite
10-28-2003, 03:58 PM
those look really cool. I think luke holograph is great. Its a different way of making the holo people. It looks like a good change. I like all the holograph figures and their colors. But this is a cool alternative of the figures

mtriv73
10-28-2003, 04:00 PM
I think they all look great. I'm really looking forward to next year as long as stuff is easier to find than it was early this year. Otherwise, it's going to be the most frustrating year yet.

bobafrett
10-28-2003, 04:31 PM
Awesome stuff, but the holo Luke looks kinda sick. I don't know, I've been disappointed by photos of some figures in the past, only to find I like them when they are released.

jad
10-28-2003, 04:55 PM
Everything looks fantastic. My least favorite being the holo luke, it doesn't look terrible, but it's just not a figure that interests me. I thought the plain Jedi Luke was gonna be in this wave. It hasn't been replaced by the holo luke has it?

Great to see some new aliens though, and I loved the original skiff lando, but this one totally blew it out of the water, fantastic looking. I can't wait to get a good palace diorama going :)

jedi master sal
10-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Did everyone notice though how the Elom and Whiphid are the same with exception to their head!

It's the same body just different paint application and some strange thing going on by the abdomens.

Hasbro is still going with the cheap reusable body, like they are with Faytonni/Med-Bek

Still nice to see some new aliens. Jabba looks great IMO.

BUBO!!!!! the frog dog!! It's about time for this one!

Holo Luke DOES look sickly IMO. Still I'll be a sucker and get him anyway.

Some nice some just okay and one bad one. Well at leas Hasbro is mixing it up...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-28-2003, 05:41 PM
Luke looks odd, why does he come with a lightsaber? He's kind of cool, I'll get him though. He's the same sculpt as the regular Jabba's Palace Luke, which will come out like a month before or something.

That Lando is freakin' awesome! I didn't think they could improve upon the first one, but I guess I was wrong. I like them all, really. This is going to be a great year for Star Wars!

LTBasker
10-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Luke should actually be more blue, kinda interesting he comes with a lightsaber. Guess they learned from the Wal-Mart holo figs you can't sell'em without stuff to them. Maybe this could be Luke in Jedi transparency attack mode!

Battle Droid
10-28-2003, 06:28 PM
From, http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.headlines/id.962/dn/default.cfm

Be sure to check back next month for the next wave 4 of 2004 3 ¾” figures! Includes General Dodonna, Gold Leader Pilot, TIE Fighter Pilot, and Captain Antilles (Fans’ Choice #5) all from the Battle of Yavin!

Turbowars
10-28-2003, 06:38 PM
HOT DOG, I can't wait for 04. It's like Hasbros pumping out the good stuff, before it's too late and the demand it gone with the end of EP3

Jargo
10-28-2003, 06:58 PM
For some reason i'm getting a java exeption message and the pictures won't load. I got them from the official sw.com site okay but hasbro has bigger versions usually. Anyone got direct links to the bigger pics?

Going by the sw.com versions I'd say lando looks good, Rappertunie looks excellent as does Bubo and Wol Cabashhite (have to spell it like that to get round the auto censor). The B'omarr monk we've seen before, J'Quilee looks poo and Elom is the better of the two uses for that body sculpt.
Jabba does look good I guess but his accessories look better.
Holo Luke... bless. :rolleyes: They do like to try don't they.

Gold leader intrigues me especially as he's supposedly getting a remarked X-wing to fly. Now does this mean we'll get more re-releases in Wedge and Porkins flight markings? Or will they provide us with alternate stickers so we can deco the ship ourselves in whatever flight markings we want? Now that would be too intelligent for hasbroken. So they'll give us an X-wing for a split second of screen time character and totally ignore the heroes of the rebellion. Where's the Biggs resculpt eh? Removable helmet Biggs please hasbroken not that guy that no-one can remember. Stay on target, stay on target.....

Tie pilot resculpt for tie fighter resculpt. *yawn*

Dodona and Antilles. YAY! about bloody time.

Turbowars
10-28-2003, 07:06 PM
I was reading in another forum and it was said that the Gold leader is a Y-wing and not a X-wing. For the life of me I don't remember. What up?

Tycho
10-28-2003, 07:25 PM
That's right. Gold Leader was a Y-wing Pilot, along with Tyree and Hutch.

Red Leader (Garven Dreis) was the X-wing Pilot I hope to see Hasbro make!

"Get set up for your attack run!"

Now I so much wanted J'Quille, and to a lesser extent, Tanus the Elom, but in the end Tanus came out better.

I don't like Hasbro using interchangeable parts for these two, though they really tried to disguise it well, with the different chest sculpt add-ins (to the fur). However, J'Quille should be really noticeably bigger and taller I thought!

What's up with that?

A Whipid should be large like a Wookiee or Muftak!

An Elom would probably be slightly larger than a human, but not quite so big as J'Quille.

With Hasbro's recent efforts to make the petite Leia Bespin Escape to scale with the larger Chewie and Darth Vader's being released, why did they decide to discredit their background characters that fans have wanted for so long?

Make J'QUILLE Bigger!

Jargo
10-28-2003, 07:25 PM
Ack yeah that's what I meant to say. Red leader is Garven Dreis and Gold leader is Dutch Vander. Still doesn't alter the fact that we don't have x-wings for the alliance dudes. So if they do Dutch right he'll be in an orange flight suit same as the X-wing pilots and with the same type of helmet as X-wing pilots.

Raining on sw.com's parade, Captain Antilles was well dead by the time the battle of Yavin rolled around. Technically he could be listed as 'battle above Tatooine' or 'Tantive IV skirmish'. Still didn't fight in the batle of Yavin though. :)

Kidhuman
10-28-2003, 07:32 PM
Nice, Nice, Nice, Very good year coming up.

Banthaholic
10-28-2003, 08:06 PM
WOW!
Lando skiff looks superb, after POTJ Bespin Lando I was hoping for something good, and they produced one.
Jabba's minions look cool. I don't know how well they'll sell to ordinarty collectors, but hopefully with the '04 themes kids will also pick a few henchmen up to go with our favorite Hutt.
Bubo looks great, Wol Cabas****e I'll reserve an opinion on when I get him, or when I find him in ROTJ what ever comes first.
Holo Luke is definitely different from previous holo figures, although I'll have to wait to see how it pans out, first reaction, I kinda like it. Although I'm sure we'll get the comments on how it's not to scale as well.

LTBasker
10-28-2003, 08:46 PM
Raining on sw.com's parade, Captain Antilles was well dead by the time the battle of Yavin rolled around. Technically he could be listed as 'battle above Tatooine' or 'Tantive IV skirmish'. Still didn't fight in the batle of Yavin though. :)

They, of all people, probably got confused with Wedge. Antilles sure is a popular name. :crazed:

Hope the Y-wing is better and easier to find this time. :mad:

amidalak
10-28-2003, 09:12 PM
after a second look, my only complaint comes from the holo luke, but not about the holo luke. if that is the same sculpt as the upcoming tatooine jedi luke, then it looks like the jedi luke won't have ball jointed shoulders, which is a major bummer. all the jedi should have ball jointed shoulders!!!

Beast
10-28-2003, 09:35 PM
Here's a couple pictures of Gold Leader, aka Dutch. And one of Red Leader, the other figure that's rumored for later in the year. And the one that Tycho was talking about. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tycho
10-29-2003, 12:35 AM
With J'Quille and the Elom sharing the same body (pretty much) when they shouldn't...

I fear Hasbro is going to use the same bodies to give us:

Gold Leader (Dutch)
Red Leader (Garven Dreis)

and why not

Hobbie?
Janson?
Zev Senesca (Rogue 2)?

At least Zev should be a little bit more heavy-set (not like Porkins though)

and something about Hobbie (Derek Klivian) and Wes Janson should suggest younger men, while Dutch and Garven are "old dudes" in the Ric Olee sense of a pilot.

I guess it's not too bad if they do that with Rebel Pilots, but Admiral Ozzel is on the list of upcoming figures too.

Did you guys know Admiral Ozzel is SHORT? Yes, they better not use Motti's or Piett's sculpt for his body!

Hasbro is starting to look towards options like Playmates did with Star Trek figures right before they crashed. Too many re-uses of the same uniforms: Data's body became Dr. Bashir's... etc. No. Sorry. Don't go there Hasbro!

I'm still really ****** about J'Quille. I so wanted this guy and he should be TALL!

plasticfetish
10-29-2003, 01:28 AM
Well ... I'm pretty excited about all of these. Lando is a nice surprise, good detail and it looks like him. Holo Luke is cool I think. (Necessary or not, I'll take that lightsaber.) Jabba looks super ... can't wait ... nice slobber. All the rest are great also.

RussUAE
10-29-2003, 05:27 AM
Am very excited about this wave. Who's have thought we'd get these figures. And they've turned out pretty nice. I missed the B'ommar monk last time, so am glad to get a chance to buy this.

Aliens are always cool.

jedi-cpa
10-29-2003, 07:12 AM
I was perfectly happy with the other landos (even the vintage one I always thought was adequate), but this one is fine, but all the aliens for the court!!!! How awesome is that!!! And the luke, I have a feeling you'll have to see in real life, thepic may not do it justice!

The only thing that stinks is I'm gonna want to buy two for my diorama.

JEDIpartner
10-29-2003, 08:18 AM
The figures look great and I am excited about the upcoming waves in 2004. Sadly, though... it is quite obvious (to me at any rate) how poorly LFL designed many of the aliens in Jabba's Palace. It's all set dressing and they weren't meant to be looked at so closely. Still they are finer than most and I can't wait to get them!!!

droidekas2
10-29-2003, 10:58 AM
Yes!
I cant wait to get all of these new figures!!
Love all of the creatures!!
Love the OT. Glad to see such a focus on it and on what "we" the collectors are wanting!!

LTBasker
10-29-2003, 12:03 PM
I fear Hasbro is going to use the same bodies to give us:

Gold Leader (Dutch)
Red Leader (Garven Dreis)

I don't see why they wouldn't, they used the same bodies for Biggs, Rebel Pilots Wedge, and the Target Y-Wing pilot. They also used the same body for the first Hoth pilot Luke and Wedge. Then they used the Rebel Pilots Y-Wing pilot for the new A-wing, and the exact same Ten Nunb sculpt for the Target B-wing.
They also used the same body for both the Luke and Dak in the POTJ Snowspeeder. Though they were scaled down versions of the Hoth pilot Luke sculpt with the torso from Biggs.

They've always reused a Pilot mold with the exception of personal versions of normal pilot Luke and Jek's body. I doubt they would stop now especially with characters we only ever saw the heads and upper chests of. Although it's not a bad thing, I just hope they make a new sculpt instead of just using Biggs body, but I suspect they will.

Tycho
10-29-2003, 12:13 PM
Fine with pilots. I recalled that - although they normally cut costs more on Pack-in figures than on Carded ones.

However, what's their excuse for unique alien species?

J'Quille is supposed to be huge!

Turambar
10-29-2003, 12:37 PM
Wow! the lando skiff looks awesome! I'm pretty pleased with what I'm seeing.

Are these just prototypes, though? Maybe, Tycho, hasbro will correct this in their final versions. With the great likenesses we have been getting it would be surprising to suddenly get cheap on us.

Tycho
10-29-2003, 12:51 PM
I don't think they are prototypes. Hasbro hates to show protos.

One other thing: here's a group shot of them all so we can see the sizes!

What is really cool is that the Luke figure looks like it is based off the Jedi version we are getting shortly here, but it has been ENLARGED! Doesn't Luke look huge when compared to Lando?

So J'Quille and the Elom might be larger figures (though then it's the Elom that is too big, not the Whipid that is too small), but LUKE SKYWALKER HOLOGRAM IS HUGE - just like he appeared in the movie!

How cool is that?

Check this out for size comparison:

amidalak
10-29-2003, 02:11 PM
i know this will fire some of you up, but i don't really care that hasbro went cheap on those 2 jabba's aliens. i'd rather they go cheap on 2 characters that most people aren't going to recognize anyway than the main characters, or even characters with more than 10 secs of screen time. i'm happy to be getting them at all, so if they aren't 100% movie accurate, eh, i'm not really that concerned, as long as generally they look right, which these 2 do. if going cheap on figs like these means getting great figs like that new lando or the new jedi luke, so be it.

plo koon 200
10-29-2003, 02:22 PM
Wow all these figures are amazing. Lando looks like Lando 100%. I really don't care about the bodies of the figures but they are awesome guys anyways. Maybe LFL used similiar costumes to begin with. I can hardly wait for these toys. Even the Holo Luke is ok. I really can't wait to see it in person.

Jargo
10-29-2003, 02:49 PM
I'm never buying a Luke figure ever again. I have hundreds already. And I hate the character anyway. Same with Anakin and young Obi-Wan. These hero figuires are tired and tedious. hasbroken churns out one good figure in ten which is rather wasteful for a company even if they are an all consuming conglomerate monster.

jjreason
10-29-2003, 02:58 PM
Im really happy with the looks of Lando and the creatures, but Luke looks like he was drizzled in butter.

amidalak
10-29-2003, 04:49 PM
I'm never buying a Luke figure ever again. I have hundreds already. And I hate the character anyway. Same with Anakin and young Obi-Wan. These hero figuires are tired and tedious. hasbroken churns out one good figure in ten which is rather wasteful for a company even if they are an all consuming conglomerate monster.

it's pretty wild the differences in what we want as collectors. i could care less about some of the more obscure characters that we have gotten in potj and coming up in '04, but i love the heroes. and seeing as hasbro can (and seems to) make pretty good improvements on the heroes, its all the better for me. '02/03 weren't the best of years, but the offerings for '04 are better than one out of ten.

Croaker
10-29-2003, 07:44 PM
I must say that I like what I'm seeing.
That's the first time that I can say that about Hasbro in a while.
Some aliens that we never thought we'd see.

The bases look like repainted or recast commtech chips though!!!!

Maybe they still had a few million lying around!

Boba Fetish
10-29-2003, 08:23 PM
I like any figure made. I am the total corporate sucker and sell out for all star wars figures. They could make that lizard on Dagobah overscaled to be the same size as Luke and I'd still blindly buy like three of them, take them home and watch the star wars movies over and over againd while guzzling endless amounts of beer and stalking the actors through a barrage of online star sightings. I am the epitomy of the commercial decay of society and I will buy all the crap that Hasbro throws at me until every last penny is sucked dry from me. :crazed: :crazed:

BoShek
10-29-2003, 09:34 PM
'04 will be a great year if we can find them.

AmanaMatt
10-29-2003, 09:46 PM
J'Quille is supposed to be huge!

You have a pic of that? I am curious....

Well, considering the two aliens have near identical bodies, except Elom has breasts, they really are identical looking, so I do not mind the reuse of parts.

Lando is incredible.

Luke seems cool - I like the attempt at something new.

Bubo is great, but buying anothert B'omarr is not

Green frog guy seems cool though I hate anything S.E.

JediCole
10-29-2003, 11:06 PM
The figures look great and I am excited about the upcoming waves in 2004. Sadly, though... it is quite obvious (to me at any rate) how poorly LFL designed many of the aliens in Jabba's Palace. It's all set dressing and they weren't meant to be looked at so closely. Still they are finer than most and I can't wait to get them!!!

Good observation, JP! This thread reminds me a lot of the response that the Ugnaughts two-pack received on this very website in these forums! Many complained about how the sculpting on these figures were so poor! I for one went out in their defense. The reality was that the sculpting was terribly accurate! It's just that the masks/makeups for the Ugnaughts were poor! Perhaps the worst makeup in the entire saga! The reailty was that the sculpotrs did not try to embellish or correct the look of the Ugnaughts, they made them soo movie accurate that they looked just as terrible as figures as they did on screen!

I concur with Tycho that J'quille is the right size and that perhaps Elom is too large. I used to have a fanciful group shot puzzle of Jabba's Palace denezens that showed both of these characters (though Elom was lying prone across the bottom of the scene, so it is difficult to gague scale. Bottom line is that J'quille is not remotely the giant its huge face may have portended and that both costumes were somewhere between the incredibly well realized Chewbacca costume and one of those larger human-sized muppets! Like the Ugnauts, not as much effort went into these costumes and the reality is that both may well have shared identical elements as they were not designed to be seen as full body creatures. (Another good example of this would be the Cantina aliens. Many of them had no lower halves, like Muftak. Back in the late 70's Richard Pryor had a TV special that featured a sketch revolving around a regular bar that was peopled with the Cantina alines. Muftak was featured prominantly as the bouncer in this bar and as a conceit to the fact that the costume was only built from the waist up, the TV special Muftak had a big pair of pants and suspenders to cover the lower body and legs! Nope, there were no huge clawed feet! Nor did Momaw Nadon have those wonderful feet that he's enjoyed since the "Hammerhead" days. Those come courtesy of a preproduction design drawing, but were never built for the camera. I must say that I for one have been impressed with what Hasbro has done with so many of these aliens who were little more than faces or upper bodies. Like Djas Puhr's hands or Ketwols curious "legs".)

aceguide
10-30-2003, 02:35 PM
They all look great. Especially Lando and Jabba. The future is looking good.

JEDIpartner
10-30-2003, 02:58 PM
Good observation, JP! This thread reminds me a lot of the response that the Ugnaughts two-pack received on this very website in these forums! [snip] ....I must say that I for one have been impressed with what Hasbro has done with so many of these aliens who were little more than faces or upper bodies. Like Djas Puhr's hands or Ketwols curious "legs".)
I'm hearing you! I wasn't around for the "great Ugnaught debate of '98" (was it 1998?) so I'm not sure what was said. There are times when Hasblah totally drops the ball and botches up a sculpt when they have had access to every tabgible object and actor that LFL would give them access to (i.e. Obi-Wan Kenobi) but when they come out with something that was never really a "complete" character I, too, am pleased.

Honestly, Elom and J'quille look like papier-mache heads covered in synthetic fur and I'm guessing that's not far from the truth. Even with that, I'm happy to round out the alien clusterf--k that is the Cantina or that which is Jabba's Palace with LFL's half-arsed attempts at aliens. I mean, notice that either species hasn't popped up at all or prominently in any of the prequels. We do see Grans, Ithorians, Rodians, Weequays and whatnot in Episodes I & II, so that just further seems to show that LFL didn't put much stock into these designs either. :rolleyes:

ronhudy
10-30-2003, 04:49 PM
I think the Jabba looks cool...more like the original 1983 Jabba toy and not that lame CG piece of garbage from POTF2. Luke looks lame, and again, why a lightsaber??? How does a hologram use a lightsaber???

JEDIpartner
10-31-2003, 07:59 AM
Maybe they thought Luke could go on a mission like Obi-Wan did on Geonosis and get attacked during the transmission on the holonet. *shrug* It's good for play value but not necessary...

plasticfetish
10-31-2003, 12:56 PM
I'm never buying a Luke figure ever again. I have hundreds already. And I hate the character anyway.
Hahahahahaha!
That is such a hard-core thing to say.

Why don't you burn one of those horrible Luke figures for Guy Fawkes Day?

JediCole
10-31-2003, 01:32 PM
Honestly, Elom and J'quille look like papier-mache heads covered in synthetic fur and I'm guessing that's not far from the truth. Even with that, I'm happy to round out the alien clusterf--k that is the Cantina or that which is Jabba's Palace with LFL's half-arsed attempts at aliens. I mean, notice that either species hasn't popped up at all or prominently in any of the prequels. We do see Grans, Ithorians, Rodians, Weequays and whatnot in Episodes I & II, so that just further seems to show that LFL didn't put much stock into these designs either. :rolleyes:

I have to concur with JP again on this. I had read about some of the recurring species from Episodes IV-VI and at least some of the criteria that went into who got to be seen in the prequels. It seems one of the designers or artists or some such insisted that they at least have "hammerheads" as he loved that design. As for the rest, I think Lucas definitely wanted Rodians (as evidenced by Wald) and other than that, the recurring alien roster seemed decidedly ROTJ-centric until the scenes on Coruscanct in EII (with the ever-changing sign that included an incarnation of the first "Cantina alien" seen on screen, the Arcona. Which reminds me...

Now that we've seen Hasbro make good on a Jabba's Palace oriented line up, let's all push for a Cantina line up to follow! We need the Arcona, the Gotal, and of course, a mass release Kitik Keed Kak!!! I would also love to see Bom Vimdim (since he made the roster for a Fan's Choice, we should get him as we seem to be getting every one else. With the exception of "big face baby", Ben Quadinaros. At any rate, it seems that Hasbro is giving us some scene specific line-ups. A Cantina grouping could be followed by some Pod Racers (preferably as two-packs of two racers, not a racer and a droid) and (dare I say it) some more Ewoks!

Admittedly it was the presence of such a large volume of Ewoks that choked out interest in the vintage line. Too many, too fast. And very little variations. I think with the incredible paint jobs they are doing now, even the most similar Ewoks would have their inherrant differences show through. Naturally we need a mass-release Romba as well as that great black Ewok that appears in 12" form with Logray. And what about Chief Chirpa? It's time for Hasbro to finish out the vintage line-up with the handful that have yet to be remade anew mixed with a liberal number of those characters we've never had (and of course our EI and EII wants).

But as for what is in the near (late 2003, early 2004) future, I must say that things just keep getting better. Hasbro has done well to keep up the momentum and get out as many figures as possible while the line still has momentum. I think we all know that it will almost certainly die out within a few years following Episode III, so we need as many characters as possible before then!

Beast
10-31-2003, 01:47 PM
JediCole, supposedly there will be an Endor wave next year. That will include more Ewoks. Chief Chirpa, and Mother Ewok w/ Woklings was two of the ones that were on the rumors list. The Swami from Galactic Hunter says there will be an Ultra Ewok 2-Pack w/ Catapult as well. I really hope the Swami's list from there turns out to be true. :)

Swami Sez: New Star Wars Toys For '04!
10/12/2003 12:51:22 PM | Reported by Mike

Our Galactic Swami foresees good things in the future for Star Wars toys in 2004. Ready your wallets, because if you're a fan of the Original Trilogy, then you'll be spending plenty of dough indeed! Swami also tells us that the emphasis for 2004 are collectors and MAX articulation. Believe in the power of the Swami!

Basic Figures

Craving more Imperials for your collection? How about a first ever issue of Admiral Ozzel and a new Imperial TIE Pilot with improved articulation! If you've been wanting more characters from The Empire Strikes Back, you'll be happy to know that a long wished for Cloud Car Pilot, Leia Bespin Gown, Lobot, Dagobah R2-D2, and a new sculpt of bounty hunter Dengar are also planned.

Rounding out the OT figures are a Gold Leader X-Wing Pilot and a new Han Endor.

From the Prequels come new figures of Palpatine's aide Sly Moore, the Wookiee Senator Yarua, and duck-billed Jedi Pablo Jill.

Reissues of previously released figures are also to be continued. Now dubbed the "Hall of Fame" series, expect some form of Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and Princess Leia.

Ultra Figures

For those who love those furry creatures with attitude, an Ultra Ewok 2 Pack with Catapult is planned. Another set from Return of the Jedi featuring B'ommar Monk and Bubo are also in the works.

Vehicles, Exclusives, and the Rest

The Sandcrawler is coming to Target. But Swami sez you already knew that. But did you know that Target will also carry Star Wars drinking glasses packed with exclusive figures? Sounds like a neat concept.

A new TIE Fighter with more accurately scaled wings as well as new colored versions of the Y-Wing and X-Wing (Gold Leader) will be dogfighting as an exclusive for a retailer.

Multi-packs to be released include themes from Naboo Final Battle, Pit of Carkoon, and Jedi Council (with Shaak-Ti).

Another large 12" exclusive for Kaybee is also planned with the same pricepoint as the Gamorrean Guard...more details to follow.

The Swami hopes you enjoyed this little sneak peak into the Galactic crystal ball. Swami wants to remind everyone that although we should all believe in the POTS (Power Of The Swami), nothing is guaranteed until Hasbro officially announces them!
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

evenflow
10-31-2003, 02:36 PM
I think these all look incredible. I am once again pumped for Star Wars. Awesome stuff. I really cant wait for it all. I think Holo Luke is still a prototype, and will turn out better. I really have no worries. Now only if we could get Yarna D'al Gargan, then it would be all good.