PDA

View Full Version : D...on't A...ttempt R...eading T...his H...ere!!!!!

DarthChuckMc
10-30-2003, 08:37 PM
Concept?????????????

plo koon 200
10-31-2003, 10:30 AM
Is this a Vader or Grievous pic? Where did this come from?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-31-2003, 05:18 PM
It's apparently supposed to be Vader, from the title spelling DARTH. That's weird-looking, where did you get it?

DarthChuckMc
10-31-2003, 05:24 PM
It's apparently supposed to be Vader, from the title spelling DARTH. That's weird-looking, where did you get it?

It was in the Episode X forums....the original pic was labeled DISCO VADER...there was a rainbow wig and a bunch of day-glo highlights, but I put it in Photoshop and touched it up.

This is supposed to be Anakin/Vader after his transformation. No cape, no helmet cap, and eyes exposed, just like the end of ROTJ.

darthzirock
11-02-2003, 12:23 AM
Hate to break it to you, but this sketch is bogus. It was done by an artist looking for some publicity for himself. It was submitted to Harry Knowles as genuine, he posted it at Ain't-It-Cool-News.com, then got burned by the hoaxer.

Here is the original, unaltered artwork: Not Vader (http://www.teamgt.com/4.4art/images/02_char14.jpg)

DarthChuckMc
11-02-2003, 12:26 AM
Hate to break it to you, but this sketch is bogus. It was done by an artist looking for some publicity for himself. It was submitted to Harry Knowles as genuine, he posted it at Ain't-It-Cool-News.com, then got burned by the hoaxer.[IMG]

I don't care either way....if it's a fake or real...I still think it's cool. ..BTW...where did you hear that from?

darthzirock
11-02-2003, 12:51 AM
I don't care either way....if it's a fake or real...I still think it's cool. ..BTW...where did you hear that from?

I heard it directly from the source, Ain't-It-Cool-News! Don't believe me? Read for yourself: Moriarty’s MEA CULPA! Regarding The STAR WARS Production Art... That Wasn’t! (http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=15801)

TheDarthVader
11-03-2003, 11:16 AM
Even if it is not real, I think that picture is neat.