PDA

View Full Version : What Army Builder 3-packs do you want to see?

Tycho
11-02-2003, 04:55 PM
What Army Builder 3-packs do you want to see?

Blockade Runner Soldier 3-packs with each head variation
Stormtrooper 3-packs
Imperial Officer 3-packs with each head variation
Death Star Trooper 3-packs with each head variation
Imperial Commanding Officer 3-packs, with grey uniforms and head variations
Rebel Pilot 3-pack # 2, with Grey Leader Y-wing Pilot Asian, Green A-wing Pilot, Black X-wing Pilot
Hoth Rebel 3-pack, with goggles on and scarf on, hanger mechanic, and deck officer
Endor Rebel Soldier 3-pack, with Black soldier, old soldier with beard, new sculpt 3
Biker scout 3-pack
Bespin Guard 3-pack, with mustached guard, black guard, white guard
Naboo Security 3-pack with black soldier, Mexican soldier, new white guy sculpt
Naboo Royal Guard 3-pack with white guy, black guy, Asian guy sculpt
Sandtrooper 3-pack with black, white, orange shoulder pauldrons
Snowtrooper 3-pack with 3 poses
Gungan 3-pack with scout, civilian, child
Ewok 3-pack with non-character warriors
Tusken 3-pack with POTF2 (hands corrected), POTJ, Saga
Jawa 3-pack with 3 heights for Jawas
Geonosian Warrior 3-pack with winged, non-winged, Picador uniform
Kaminoan Cloner 3-pack with 3 differently clothed Kaminoan scientists and administrators
Battle Droid 4-pack with clean-up droids, rolled up destroyer droids, Super Battle Droids
Battle Droid 3-pack with red (captain rank), yellow, regular (in rust color)
Battle Droid 3-pack with blue, yellow, regular (in white color)

Did I forget anything potentially good?

Dr Zoltar
11-02-2003, 06:06 PM
Not to be a smart *****, but I'd like to see the ones at retail Hasbro has already released. I still haven't found the green or red clone 3 packs yet.

keithfite
11-02-2003, 07:36 PM
I havent seen the green clones either. But if they made some new 3 packs I would want

more jedi 3 packs. new figures, new jedi
I like the 3 pack out now. they need to keep making more with new, jedi. just like these characters who are only seen for a short while. So we have all kinds of jedi. Everyone is interested in the clone army. well the amount of jedi there are impresses me, and i want armys of them

In my opinion, if 200 jedi went to geonosis I need 200 figures.
I LIKE JEDI

But other than that the list you laid down was all good. especially I would really enjoy naboo royal guard and security, and ewok 3 packs.

It would also be cool if they broke the ep1 pit droids from the 2 packs up and had a 3 pack of pit droids, since some people had trouble getting those

Darth Jax
11-02-2003, 09:34 PM
since the senators seem to congregate in 3s within their little hoverpods they would make ideal alien race 3 packs. 3 slightly different sculpted wookies, aqualish, neimodians, etc.

Tycho
11-02-2003, 09:55 PM
since the senators seem to congregate in 3s within their little hoverpods they would make ideal alien race 3 packs. 3 slightly different sculpted wookies, aqualish, neimodians, etc.

That's a great idea!

stillakid
11-02-2003, 11:07 PM
Not to be a smart *****, but I'd like to see the ones at retail Hasbro has already released. I still haven't found the green or red clone 3 packs yet.

No shi^. Why saddle Hasbro with more ideas when they can't seem to get the stuff they actually make into our hands? :frus: I'll be heading to Ebay fairly soon to fill in these gaps in my completist collection.

Old Fossil
11-02-2003, 11:35 PM
I actually wouldn't mind seeing a 3-pack of ARC Troopers, with one kneeling, one lying down in a firing position, and one with binoculars. Make one with a red pauldron, two grey-blue.

bobafrett
11-02-2003, 11:39 PM
How about some dead Clone troopers! Hey, it's just an idea.

stillakid
11-03-2003, 01:14 AM
How about some dead Clone troopers! Hey, it's just an idea.

How 'bout some dead Gungans! :evil:

thespar
11-03-2003, 07:58 AM
I like all the the idea but the ones will died figrues. I also strong agree with hasbro needs to get the first batch into are hands. Only thing of the multipack i have seen has been driod launcher.

Jaff
11-03-2003, 08:11 AM
Here's what I would like to see out of your list. I deleted some that I would not really be interested in.

Stormtrooper 3-packs
Imperial Commanding Officer 3-packs, with grey uniforms and head variations
Rebel Pilot 3-pack # 2, with Grey Leader Y-wing Pilot Asian, Green A-wing Pilot, Black X-wing Pilot
Hoth Rebel 3-pack, with goggles on and scarf on, hanger mechanic, and deck officer
Endor Rebel Soldier 3-pack, with Black soldier, old soldier with beard, new sculpt 3
Bespin Guard 3-pack, with mustached guard, black guard, white guard
Naboo Security 3-pack with black soldier, Mexican soldier, new white guy sculpt
Naboo Royal Guard 3-pack with white guy, black guy, Asian guy sculpt
Gungan 3-pack with scout, civilian, child
Ewok 3-pack with non-character warriors. only if ewoks are named and NOT Generic ewoks!
Jawa 3-pack with 3 heights for Jawas
Geonosian Warrior 3-pack with winged, non-winged, Picador uniform
Kaminoan Cloner 3-pack with 3 differently clothed Kaminoan scientists and administrators
Battle Droid 4-pack with clean-up droids, rolled up destroyer droids, Super Battle Droids
Battle Droid 3-pack with red (captain rank), yellow, regular (in rust color)
Battle Droid 3-pack with blue, yellow, regular (in white color)

And I would like to see the Clone Troopers back. I missed the yellow, Red, and uncollored sets completely!

kool-aid killer
11-03-2003, 11:06 AM
I like most on that list. I wouldnt mind seeing dead clones either, Bobafrett. I remember my favorite figure of the micro machines line was the dead stormtrooper. But i wont get any hopes up because i dont see Hasbro doing these in a while if at all.

bobafrett
11-03-2003, 11:26 AM
I like most on that list. I wouldnt mind seeing dead clones either, Bobafrett. I remember my favorite figure of the micro machines line was the dead stormtrooper. But i wont get any hopes up because i dont see Hasbro doing these in a while if at all.

They have a dead Stormtrooper MM figure? Wow, was that in an early set? Do you have a picture? I probably have it, but it's buried somewhere, unless itt came out in the earlier years before 1995. I was to busy trying to keep my head above water during that time.

I'd like to see the 3 pack Stormtroopers, much like the clone trooper they have on his stomach. You remember the scene when the Stormies are trying to get under the door just before the "freedom swing" by Luke and his sister. I'd still love to see a Stormtrooper with his hands flinging back like he had just been blasted. All The Stormtroopers I have now are just kinda standing around.

stillakid
11-03-2003, 09:56 PM
I'd still love to see a Stormtrooper with his hands flinging back like he had just been blasted.

Now, if he came with a "Wilhelm" Commtech chip, how cool would that be? :cool:

kool-aid killer
11-04-2003, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=bobafrett]They have a dead Stormtrooper MM figure? Wow, was that in an early set? Do you have a picture? I probably have it, but it's buried somewhere, unless itt came out in the earlier years before 1995. I was to busy trying to keep my head above water during that time. [QUOTE]

I dont recall what were the early sets and what were the later versions but it came in the Stormtrooper head that opened into the hallway leading to the cell that Leia was in. It had a little swinging part that would drop the figures into the trash compacter which had a knob that would make the walls close in. I dont remember all the figures it came with but know that it had the dead stormtrooper, Han and Luke in stormtrooper outfits and Vaders tiefighter. If i had a digital camera and wasnt computer impaired i would post a link. Hopefully someone else with the know how can assist in that. Perhaps a thread in the Micro Machines section might work. :)

bobafrett
11-04-2003, 02:07 PM
I dont recall what were the early sets and what were the later versions but it came in the Stormtrooper head that opened into the hallway leading to the cell that Leia was in. It had a little swinging part that would drop the figures into the trash compacter which had a knob that would make the walls close in. I dont remember all the figures it came with but know that it had the dead stormtrooper, Han and Luke in stormtrooper outfits and Vaders tiefighter. If i had a digital camera and wasnt computer impaired i would post a link. Hopefully someone else with the know how can assist in that. Perhaps a thread in the Micro Machines section might work. :)

You're right Kool-Aid Killer. Based on your description of the toy, I realized that I had that set, opened it up, and there was the dead Stormtrooper! Thanks!

Now back to the subject at hand. I think a three pack of Biker scouts would be awesome! Of course, one would have to be injured, or dead. I mean I bought the custom skelton remains of Owen & Beru which is a lot more gruesome than a dead armored citizen.

jedi master sal
11-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Well besides the ones mentioned which are cool, I'd like the following:

3 pack of R2's Yellow, Green, Red (as seen in Naboo Hangar!)

3 pack of straight Red battle droids (saga BD sculpt-good articulation)

3 pack "Death Star Defense" with 2 Death Star gunners/1 Gray Imp Officer

2 pack "Scanning Crew" 2 scanning crew figs and the "toolbox"

3 pack of Cantina Band Members (have all six instruments) Maybe one of them with articulated knees for the one who sits down. (I have these but not everyone had a chance at them. (They can do the same for the Podrace Arena Band members, just different costumes!)

I'm sure there's more just can't think at the moment.

As to dead clones, you can use your prone (lying down) clone for that and the Red "saga" clone also works well for this.

I totally agree that the 3 packs of clones should be reshipped. With the cartoon coming out next week, I think there will be a un on figures and if kids (or their parents) don't have a chance to get these, I feel there will be alot of ticked off consumers. I'm included in this. I was fortunate enough to find all of the color variation with exception to the GREEN clones (read my signature below).

As to how I found the 3 packs, had I not asked a TRU employee to check for me I would not have the BLUE ones. Had I not had a friend who also collects but not the three packs call me about the Yellow clones, I would not have those either. Only on a whim did I happen to check a KMart and lucked out on the Red ones. Only the White set did I have a reasonably easy time finding. NO GREEN ONES though!!!!

I know alot of you guys didn't even have the luck/hook-ups etc that I did and are in worse shape for these.

What ever happened to Hasbro's "Everyone that wants one, gets one"?

well anyway, here's hoping they make some of our sugestions for 3 packs...

Devo
11-08-2003, 11:40 PM
'Now, if he came with a "Wilhelm" Commtech chip, how cool would that be?'

This "wilhelm" thing you speak of, is that the distinctive scream that lucas and spielberg use in all their films?

stillakid
11-09-2003, 01:21 AM
'Now, if he came with a "Wilhelm" Commtech chip, how cool would that be?'

This "wilhelm" thing you speak of, is that the distinctive scream that lucas and spielberg use in all their films?

Yep. There's a website somewhere where some guy has a compilation short film of all the clips when that scream has been used.

I'm thinking that Fan Figure Choice 5 should be a dying Stormtrooper with a Wilhelm Commtech Chip imbedded in his torso.

Veers
11-09-2003, 03:48 AM
Snowtrooper troop builder set. Please!

RussUAE
11-09-2003, 07:06 AM
How about a Naboo handmaidens set?