PDA

View Full Version : Target $3.99 on CW figures

Val Da Car
11-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Target has CW Figures in their flyer for $3.99 each but when I scanned the other Saga figures in IL they also rang up for the same price!!!

keithfite
11-02-2003, 07:23 PM
thats pretty good. Has anyone found clone wars wave 2 at target yet, or anywhere other than wal mart for that matter. I was at about 4 targets yesterday in columbus OH. They had tons of clone wars wave 1 figures, but I never knew they were on sale

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
11-03-2003, 07:39 PM
Anyone know if KB does price matching? I'm thinking about bringing the Target ad to KB and see if I can get a price match on the value packs.

darthzirock
11-05-2003, 01:54 AM
Anyone know if KB does price matching? I'm thinking about bringing the Target ad to KB and see if I can get a price match on the value packs.

No, KB practices price-gouging, not price-matching. However, Wal-Mart and K-Mart both do price-matching--I got my 78-cents per figure back on the 9 CW wave 2 figures I bought at WM on Sunday night (11/2, first day of the Target sale). Some WM's are lowering their SW figure prices to $3.87 this week, just to beat Target's price. After all, WM's slogan is "Always low prices. Always!" :rolleyes:

Dr Zoltar
11-05-2003, 07:50 PM
This sale is great! Just got every figure from the newest Saga wave for $3.99 each! I'm so glad this sale wasn't just on peg warmers.

darthzirock
11-06-2003, 01:04 PM
This sale is great! Just got every figure from the newest Saga wave for $3.99 each! I'm so glad this sale wasn't just on peg warmers.

Yeah, well, my Target has had NOTHING new all week! :mad: I think they are holding all the new figs in the back until the sale's over. Little do they know that, unless they get SOMETHING new in by Saturday, I'll be going over there for my rain checks.

They don't even have the CW wave 1 figs that are in the ads! :crazed:

Lazer Brain
11-06-2003, 05:19 PM
i got all of the outlander club wave yesterday at my target in new braunfels texas, and they were in great condition and a great price.target kicks wal-marts butt.
later

keithfite
11-06-2003, 11:11 PM
lazer brain. Which figures do you mean when you say outlander club wave. are talking about obi wan and Ayy Vida and sleezbaggano?

Val Da Car
11-06-2003, 11:41 PM
I did the Danni Faytonni wave in Walmart...and got them to price match Target's ad....

single carded figure for $.80 off each woo hoo

darthzirock
11-08-2003, 01:05 PM
Remember, today is the final day of Target's $3.99 Star Wars figure sale! If you have not been able to find any of the new figures (Clone Wars or Saga) at your Target, prepare a list of the figures you need, go to their Customer Service desk, and ask for rain checks on all of them.